naked

PATRICK'S POV:
I walk into the trailer after my scene and ellen is sat on the couch. Shes wearing nothing but a towel. A very small towel. "Hey naked- I mean naked- I mean ellen" I say. She giggles. "Hi patrick" she laughs. "You're naked" I say. "I'm wearing a towel calm down" she chuckles. "Naked underneath" I say. "So?" She says. "So do you want me to die?" I say. She giggles. "Oh calm down.." she stands up, walking to her room "it's not like I'm gonna.." she drops her towel onto the floor, revealing her perfect ass "drop it or anything" she walks into the bedroom, turning back and smirking at me. My mouth drops open. "Oh that's just mean" I shout. "Oh you've seen it before" she giggles. "When filming.. that's different" I say.

"Whys that?" She comes out of her room in just her panties and bra. "Because when we're filming I get to kiss you and touch you.. now I just get to watch" I grin. "You wanna kiss me?" She grins. "Uhuh" I say. She giggles. "You do?" She smirks, walking over to me. "Mm" I nod. "Whys that?" She says. "Coz you're hot" I say. She laughs. "Am I?" She says. "You know you are" I grin. She grins. She grabs my hands, putting them on her waist. I pull her closer to me, our bodies pressed together. "Do you have a crush on me Paddy?" She giggles, wrapping her arms around my neck. "A massive one" I pull her closer. She gasps as she rubs up against my erection. "Mm" she giggles "I can tell" she smirks. "What's up with you?" I smirk. "What?" She chuckles. "You usually ignore my flirty comments" I grin, pulling her even closer. "I do not" she says. I raise my brow. "Well you should've just kissed me already.. got it over and done with.. too much flirting.. I'll flirt with you after you-" she grins. I cut her off by kissing her passionately. She moans Into my mouth as our tongues fight hungrly. I run my hands down her waist, putting them on her ass and pulling her closer to me. I run my hands up and down her bare back. I pull away slowly. "-kiss me" she finishes her sentence. I grin. She giggles. "You dont kiss like that on set" she says. "Am I a bad kisser on set?" I ask. "No you're a really good kisser.. I just didnt know how good" she chuckles. I grin. "You're a good kisser too" I smirk. "I need to get changed" she chuckles. "No you don't" I put my hands back on her waist, pulling her closer. She giggles. "I do I'm going home" she says. "No stay here" I say. "We've not even got work tomorrow.. why would I stay here?" She says. "I wanna hang out" I say. "Hang out?" She giggles. "Yeahhh" I whine. She laughs. "Well come over to mine then" she says. "No you come to mine" I say. "Why?" She says. I dont say anything. "Oh my god.. are you still scared of my dog?" She giggles. "Shes viscous" I say. She laughs. "Shes harmless" she chuckles "I'll come over to yours if it makes you happy" she laughs. "It does" I grin. "But your neighbour hates me" she says. "Maybe because last time you were at my house you got drunk, played music full volume at 4am and fell asleep in the back garden with just your shirt on" he laughs. "Oh dont remind me" she giggles. We both start laughing. "I was chasing you all around the house trying to get you to put your clothes back on" I say. We start laughing more. "Just don't play music too loud and no nudity.." I say "in the garden" I smirk. She giggles. "And the neighbours will be fine" I say. She chuckles.

WRITERS POV:
They arrive at his house. They're sat on the couch, on their phones. She looks up at him from her phone. "I'm bored" she says. "Same" he says. He puts down his phone. "You could get naked again" he smirks, taking her phone out of her hands and putting it on the side. She giggles. "I will if you will" she smirks. He grins, pulling off his shirt. She bites her lip, looking at his toned stomach. She pulls her shirt over her head. He raises his brow. She grins, pulling off her bra. He stares at her boobs. She giggles. She stands up. She holds his hand, pulling him up aswell. He chuckles, standing up. She grabs his belt, stepping towards him. She undoes his belt, pulling it off. He leans down slightly, kissing her passionately. She moans as their tongues fight, still trying to undo his trousers. She giggles against his lips, pulling away. "I cant do it" she whines, giving up on trying to undo his trousers. He chuckles. She puts her hands on his waist as he pushes her back into a wall. He kisses her hungrly. She tries to undo his trousers again. "Damn it patrick you do it" she whines. "Okayyy" he laughs. He undoes the buttons. She unzips them, pulling them down. He kicks them off. He bends down and pulls down her leggings and panties. "Hey! One item of clothing at a time" she says. "I got impatient" he smirks, standing back up. She giggles. She bends down, pulling down his boxers. She stands back up, biting her lip as she looks at his huge cock. She looks back up into his eyes. He puts his hands on her waist. She wraps her arms around his neck. He trails his hands down her ass. He kisses her. She giggles against his lips. He pulls away. "What?" He chuckles. "Your hands are on my ass" she says. He laughs.  She pulls him down and kisses him again. He pulls her closer to him. She starts giggling again. "What?" He chuckles, pulling away. "Nothing I'm sorry.. sorry" she pulls him down again. He stops, his lips just barely touching hers. She chuckles. "Oh my god" he says. "I'm sorry I can feel your .. against me" she giggles. "You're so annoying" he groans. "Shut me up then" she whispers. He grabs her cheeks, kissing her hard. She stumbles back slightly and he pushes her up against the wall. She moans as his tongue explores his mouth. He runs his hands down her body to her thighs, picking her up. She wraps her legs around his waist. He pushes up against her more. He pulls away. "Hows that?" He whispers. She nods, wrapping her arms around her neck and kissing him hungrly. He chuckles, kissing her back immediately. He pulls away slowly.  He grabs her legs, positioning his tip at her entrance. He looks her in the eyes. She nods. He slides into her slowly. She let's out a loud moan, closing her eyes and biting her lip as he fills her up.  "God" she gasps. He starts thrusting in and out of her slowly. She let's out quiet moans as he hits all the right spots. "Fucckk" she closes her eyes. He kisses her passionately as he speeds up his movements. He pulls away and starts sucking on her neck. "Shitt" he groans. "Ohhh" she moans as he starts thrusting into her harder. "Yesss Fucckkk yessssss" she moans as she cums. "Mm" he grunts, his cum spilling into her as he releases. He pulls out of her, putting his hands on her waist and lowering her down onto the floor. He kisses her softly. She picks up his shirt from the floor, putting it on. He puts his underwear back on. "Stay here tonight" he runs his fingers through her hair, kissing her softly. "I dunno if-" she says. "Pleassseeee" he turns her around in his arms, her back around his chest, his arms around her waist as he kisses her neck. "Mm okay" she smiles. "You're carrying me upstairs though" she giggles. He chuckles. She moves out of his arms. She walks behind him. He grabs her legs, holding her up as she jumps onto his back. She starts kissing his neck. He walks them upstairs. She runs her finger up and down his chest, nibbling on his ear lobe.

He walks into his room, putting her down onto the floor. They climb into bed. He wraps his arms around her. She runs her fingers through his hair, looking at him. He kisses her softly. "You're gorgeous" he whispers. He kisses her neck. "And so sexy" he kisses her jawline. She bites her lip. He pulls away, smiling. "And so cute" he grins, kissing her on the cheek. "Oh am I?" She giggles. "Yep" he kisses her on the lips. "You're cute too" she pecks him on the lips "and handsome" she kisses his jawline "and very very hot" she kisses his neck. "You're hotter" he kisses her passionately. She smiles against his lips. Their tongues fight hungrly. They finally pull away for air. They wrap their arms around eachother. She snuggles into his chest. They fall asleep.

1530 words