teachers

Meredith is a history teacher at a high school. Derek is a history teacher at the same school. They're both in the same department so they work closely together. They've been dating for a few weeks but none of the students know yet.

MEREDITH'S POV:
I knock lightly on the door before walking in. Derek's teaching his class. "Sorry to interrupt sir.. you dont have any spare pens do you?" I say. He grabs a box of pens off his desk, walking over to me. I smile, taking the box. My fingers brush against his as I take it. "Thanks sir" I say. "No problem miss grey" he smirks. His back is towards the class so nobody can see him except me.

I smile, walking towards the door. "I think she likes you sir" one of the girls shout out. I turn back around. He chuckles softly, looking at me. "How'd you do that?" One of the guys say. "Hes a dilf" one of the girls say. "Looks like I have some competition" I grin. "Definitely" the girl whispers. I giggle. "I'm not even a dad" he says. "That you know of" one of the guys say. I chuckle. "That- Shut up" he says. "Fine.. tilf.. teacher I'd like to-" a girl says. "Okay! Back to the lesson" he interrupts her. I giggle, walking out of the classroom.

DEREK'S POV:
The class finally ends and the students all walk out. I sit at my desk, marking papers. "Need any help Mr shepherd?" Meredith says in a seductive voice, walking into the classroom. "What are you doing with the blinds?" I smirk as she closes them. She grins, locking the door before walking over to me.

"Can you believe that the students think I like you?" She rolls her eyes teasingly. She sits on my desk infront of me, pushing the papers off of the desk. "I know right.. idiots" I smirk, pushing apart her legs. She's wearing a skirt. I start kissing up her thighs. She giggles.

"My shepherd.. we are in a classroom" she says innocently. "You'll have to be quiet then, won't you?" I smirk. She bites her lip. I run my hands up her skirt, pulling down her panties. I take them off her. "Oh Mr shepherd" she giggles as I spread her legs further apart, putting my face to her centre. I lick up and down her wet foulds.

MEREDITH'S POV:
I let out quiet moans as he thrusts his tongue into me. My back arches as he starts thrusting his tongue in and out of me. I moan, running my fingers through his hair. He puts his hands on my legs, draping them over his shoulders. I lay back onto the desk. My moans get louder as I feel myself getting closer. I bite my lip to suppress my cries of pleasure as I cum violently. my legs shaking around his neck and my body spazming slightly. He let's me ride out my orgasm before licking me clean.

I'm trying to catch my breath as I sit up. "God you're good at that" I bite my lip. I put my hands on his cheeks, kissing him passionately. The bell rings. "Crap.. I'm gonna be late" I giggle. I stand up, putting my panties back on. "See you at lunch" he kisses me softly. "Bye sexy" I grin, giving him a few kisses before walking out.

I'm in my next class, teaching. "Miss" one of the girls say. "Yes" I look at her. "Is it true that you and Mr shepherd are dating?" She asks. "Where did you hear that?" I ask. "Everyone's talking about it" another girl says. "Why?" I chuckle softly. "Ever since he and miss Montgomery broke up.. everyone's been wondering who he'd get with next" a guy says. I look at him. "Montgomery? The maths teacher?" I ask. Everyone nods. "You didn't know?" A girl asks. "No.. I did" I lie.

Derek's pov:
There's a knock on the door. I stop teaching, looking at the door. Meredith walks in. She closes the door behind her. "You dated Addison?" She says. I look at the class. They're all looking at us. "Uh.. can we talk about this later?" I say. "No.. we'll talk about it now" she walks over to me.

"Miss grey" I say seriously. "Don't teacher me right now.. how could you not tell me that.. I found that out from one of my students derek" she says. "Its- I didn't think itd be that big a deal" I say. "Ooohh" the girls gasp. "Seriously?" She hits me. "Meredith" I say. "Seriously?" She hits me again. The guys are laughing. She looks at them. They stop.

"Mer.. I'm sorry" I say. "Fuck you" she hits me again. "Go on miss" one of the girls say. "Why didn't you tell me?" She says. "Would you have dated me in the first place.. if you knew?" I say. "Ugh" she hits me harder. "Mer" I say. "Don't bother coming to mine later" she walks away.

"Ouch" I say as something hits me head. Its a rubber. "Stop her then" a girl says. "Mer!" I walk over to her. "What?" She turns around. "Don't be mad" I say. "Why wouldn't I be!?" She says angrily. "Because.. I love you" I say. "Oooo" everyone says. "Shut up" I say. They all stop. She looks into my eyes. "What?" She says. "I-" I say. "I heard.. I just-" she walks closer to me.

Everyone in the classroom cheers as she wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me passionately. I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her close. Her back arches. I try to deepen the kiss but she pulls away, giggling. "Students watching" she whispers. I chuckle. "I'm sorry for not telling you" I whisper. "I'm sorry for hitting you" she grins. I chuckle.

I let go of her. She walks out of the classroom. I go to walk back to the chalkboard when she runs back into the classroom. She grabs my hand, pulling me back and kissing me passionately. I put my hands on her waist, kissing her back instantly. She pulls away slowly. "I love you too" she says. I smile. "I'll see you at mine later" she whispers into my ear. She pulls away, smirking. I grin, kissing her softly. She pulls away.

"Sorry for interrupting.. if you guys would like to not tell the headteacher about this... that would be great" she smiles at the class. I laugh. She walks out. I carry on with the lesson. "She is so fit" one of the guys say. "I know right" I say. I look at him. "I mean, get on with your work" I say. The class laughs.

I walk out of my classroom. The hallways are empty. I see meredith at the end of the hallway. I walk over to her. She gasps as I grab her hand, pushing her back up against the wall. She looks at me. I grin. She giggles as I start kissing her neck playfully. She runs her fingers through my hair. I kiss her softly. she giggles as I kiss down my jawline. I trail my hands down her body. "Come here" she grabs my hand, pulling me down the corridor. I chuckle, following her.

We laugh as we stumble into one of the classrooms. We're in a science lab. "What are we doing here miss grey?" I smirk. She giggles, closing the blinds.

------

We put all our clothes back on. She's sat on the table. I step between her legs, kissing her passionately. She moans, running her fingers through my hair. I pull away slowly.

"Fuck" she says. "What?" I say. "Look" she says. I look to where she's looking. There's a security camera in the corner of the room. "Crap" I say. "Come on" she holds my hand. We walk out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I say. We get to outside the headteachers office. She looks through the window. "She's not there" she says. "No" I say. "We need to get the tape.. we're gonna get fired" she says. "We're gonna get fired if we break into our boss's office" I say. She raises her brow. "Fine" I say. She takes a Bobbypin out of her hair. She passes it to me.

I break into the office with the bobbypin. We walk in. She walks over to the computer. I look around the office. "Its unlocked" she says. I'm looking at the files in the office curiously. "Der come here" she smirks. I walk over to her.

"Wow" I chuckle, looking at the tape of us. "We're hot" she smirks. "We are" I smirk. I kiss her neck. There's a loud moan on the speaker. "You liked that" I smirk. "You liked that" she smirks as I groan over the speaker. We both laugh.

"Come on" I say. she takes the memory stick. "For.. personal use" she smirks. We both laugh. She deletes it off the computer too. She turns off the computer. I hold her hand. We walk out of the office. "Your house?" I ask. "Mm" she nods. We walk outside to my car and I drive us both to her house.

1542 words