insecurities

Me and patrick have been dating for 2 weeks. We've been on 4 dates but we've known eachother for years. I can tell he wants to take it the step further but I'm nervous. He's obviously not trying to push me into anything but he trails his hands up my shirt or pulls me closer to him but I always stop it.. or give him a blow job.

I'm in the trailer and he walks in. "Hi" he smiles, walking over to me and sitting next to me on the couch. "Hi" I smile. He kisses me softly. I grin as he pulls me into his arms.

"Have fun.. filming your scene with Kate?" I say. He chuckles. "Jealous?" He says. "No" I giggle. "Whatever" he says. "I'm not" I chuckle. "If you say so" he kisses my cheek. I giggle.

I relax In his arms as he cuddles me. "I want you" he whispers huskily in my ear. "I want you" I whisper. "Then take me" he says. I giggle. I turn around, straddling his lap instead. He kisses me hungrly. I moan as his tongue explores my mouth.

The kiss quickly gets heated. I want him so bad. He trails his hands up my shirt. I pull away. He looks into my eyes. "You know.. its okay if you don't want to yet.. or at all.. but... if you don't then tell me" he says softly, running his fingers through my hair. "No, I do.. I do want to.. I really want to.. I just-" I look into his eyes "nothing.. it's nothing.. I'm sorry" I sigh, getting off of him.

He stands up infront of me. I go to walk away to my room when he holds my hand. "Hey" he whispers, pulling me back gently. I turn to face him. "You can talk to me about anything, you know? I love you" he whispers, putting his hands on my waist. I look into his eyes. "I- I can't.. I'm sorry I just.. can't" I walk away, into my room.

I sit on my bed, tears falling down my face. "El" he knocks on the door. I wipe my eyes. He opens the door slowly, walking in. He walks over to me. "Hey.." he kneels infront of me, stroking my cheek with his thumb "talk to me.. why are you upset?" He asks softly. I shake my head, sniffling.

"Please" he says. "I just.. I want to take it to the next step with you.. I do.. I just don't feel.. recently I've lost some weight.. and I just don't feel secure with myself right now.. I just don't- I don't want you to see that" tears steam down my cheeks.

"El" he whispers, sitting next to me. He pulls me into his arms. I wrap my arms around him, cuddling Into him. "You know I've already seen you.. when filming" he whispers. "That's different.. you're supposed to find me sexy.. not.. I dunno" I say. "Ellen you could literally be wearing a trashbag.. with trash still in it and I would still think that you are the sexiest woman in the entire world" he says. I giggle.

"You are so sexy.. and your body is perfect.. do you even know how gorgeous you are?" He says. He kisses me softly. "My friend said that she doesn't know how I'm dating a 10 when I'm a 4" I say. "Okay 1.. that's not your friend if she says things like that to you and 2.. youre an 11.. at least" he kisses me softly. I smile.

"I love you" I put my hands on his cheeks, kissing him again. "I love you too" he kisses me again. I deepen the kiss, climbing onto his lap so I'm straddling him. I wrap my arms around his neck. I pull away slowly. "I want you now" I look into his eyes. I moan as he kisses me hungrly. Our tongues fight.

He slowly pulls my top over my head, throwing It onto the floor. I look into his eyes. He puts his hands on my waist. I smile, biting my lip as he kisses my collarbone. "You're so fucking gorgeous baby" he whispers, pulling off my bra. I moan quietly as he licks and sucks on my nipples.

I pull off his shirt, throwing it onto the floor. We pull off the rest of eachothers clothes. I lay back onto the bed. He hovers over me. I look into his eyes, running my fingers through his hair.

I let out a moan as he slides into me. I pull on his hair slightly. "God.. fuck You're so big" I moan, pushing my head back into the pillows, my back arching as he fills me up.

He let's me adjust to his size before thrusting in and out of me slowly, forcing me to let out quiet moans. I put my hands on his waist. He kisses my neck as he speeds up his movements. My back arches and I wrap my legs loosely around him. He kisses me hungrly. I moan into his mouth as out tongues fight.

My nails dig into his back as I feel myself getting closer. I whine as he pulls out. He puts his hands on my waist, flipping me onto my stomach. He moves his hands down to my hips, lifting my ass further into the air. I moan, grabbing onto the sheets infront of me as he slides into me.

My moans get louder as he starts pounding into me from behind, pulling me back into him. I push my face into the pillow to suppress my loud moans.

I bite my lip as he puts his hand on my jaw, lifting my face from the pillow. "Let me hear you" he says. My moans get louder as he moves his hands back to my hips, pounding into me.

He moves his hands to my pelvis, pushing his hand into it gently, applying pressure. I let out loud cries of pleasure as I cum.

He moves in and out of me faster. He groans deeply. His cum spills into me as he releases. He pulls out.

We collapse next to eachother breathless. "I've been missing out" I smirk. "So have i" he smirks. "That thing you did with your hands.." I say. "You like that?" He twirls a strand of my hair around his finger. "Fuck yes" I say. He chuckles softly. I giggle.

"You're incredible" I look into his eyes. "So are you" he kisses me softly. "I love you paddy" I wrap my arms around his waist, snuggling into him. "I love you too gorgeous" he wraps his arms around me. I smile, pushing my face into his neck.

1125 words

GUYS CAN U PLZ CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES TOO.. THEYRE ALL MERDER.. IM JUST NOT GETTING MANY VIEWS ON THEM THXXXX