i'm not jealous

I'm at a bar, drinking with one of my friends when I see patrick in the corner of the same bar, drinking with a few girls. "I'll be back in a sec" I say to my friend.  I smile, walking over to him. I sit next to him on the little sofa he's sat on.

"Hey" I grin. He looks at me. "Heeyyy" he smiles. "What are you doing here? You don't really drink" I ask. "Meh.. sometimes I like to come out" he says. "Looks like you have a fanclub" I giggle, looking at the drunk girls surrounding us both. He chuckles softly.

"I'm gonna go back over there with my friend.. you wanna join or are you okay over here?" I smile. "I might go over later" he smiles. "Okay" I nod.

He smiles as I kiss him on the cheek before standing up and walking back over to my friend.

I'm talking to my friend and I look over at patrick. The girls are cheering him on as he takes shots. I furrow my brows. He never drinks like this. I brush it off and take another shot myself.

He keeps making eye contact with me, making me squirm in my seat. He smiles. I look away quickly.

I look over at him. I'm quite tipsy now. One of the girls are sat right next to him. She's looking into his eyes as he talks to one of the other girls.

"Ellen" Emma, my friend says. I look at her. "Are you listening?" She chuckles. "Sorry" I say. "Just go over there if you're so jealous" she chuckles. "What? I'm not jealous" I say. She raises her brow. "I'm not jealous.. Patrick's my friend.. that's all" I say. "Okay" she chuckles. I roll my eyes.

Its been a few minutes. I look over at him again. One of the girls Is running her fingers through his hair as she giggles at something he says. I roll my eyes. I get up. "I'm going to the bathroom" I say to my friend. "Okay" she says. I walk to the toilets.

I walk in. I sigh, looking in the mirror. I try to calm myself down. "I'm not jealous" I whisper to myself. "I'm not" I say. I sigh, turning around and leaning against the sink. I take a breath before going to the door.

Before I can walk out, someone else walks In. I walk back as patrick walks in. "What are you doing?" I chuckle. "You're jealous" he says. "What? No I'm not" I say. "Yes you are.. you're jealous" he grins. "I'm not!" I exclaim. He chuckles. He walks towards me. I walk back. He backs me up against the sink.

"What are you doing?" I breathe as he steps between my legs, his face only centimetres apart from mine. "You shouldn't be jealous" he says. "I'm not" I breathe, looking into his eyes. "You shouldn't be" he says. "Why not?" I say. "Because you're my favourite girl in the whole bar.. actually, the whole world" he smiles. "Am I?" I look into his eyes. "Uhuh" he nods. "I'm not jealous" I say. "Sure you're not" he grins.

"I'm not" I say. He chuckles softly, turning around, about to walk away. I grab his hand, turning him around. "You're my friend.. my friend.. that's it" I say. "Sure" he smirks. "I'm being serious" I say. "Okay" he chuckles softly. I look into his eyes. I get up from the sink, walking past him.

Before I can walk out of the door, he grabs my hand, pulling me back. He gives me no warning before kissing me passionately. He puts his hands on my waist, pulling my body against his. He pushes me up against the door, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I melt into his arms as our tongues fight.

We both start ripping eachothers clothes off quickly. I undo his trousers as he pulls my dress up to my hips. He pulls down my panties. I kick them off. I pull down his trousers and boxers so they're resting on his thighs. He picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist.

I moan against his lips as he gives no warning before sliding into me, filling me up. I breathe against his lips as he let's me adjust to his size. I moan as he starts thrusting in and out of me. I run my fingers through his hair, pulling on it slightly as he thrusts into me faster.

He tightens his grip on my thighs, holding me against the door as he pushes my legs further apart. I pull away from his lips, moaning loudly and my back arching as he starts pounding into me.

My head falls back and my nails dig into his shoulders as I feel myself getting closer. He's slamming into me harder. We're both letting out deep moans and groans.

I let out a loud cry of pleasure, shaking against him as I cum. He groans deeply, his head falling back. His cum spills into me as he releases.

He kisses me softly before pulling out. He puts me gently onto the ground. My legs wobble slightly but I steady myself. We're both panting, trying to catch our breaths as we sort out our clothes.

I look at him as he does up his trousers. "That was not supposed to happen" I say. "You're welcome" he smirks. "Shut up" I say. "That was good.. you're hot" he smirks, holding my hands. "Shut uppp" I whine.

"wh- we're gonna get into trouble.. a- are we even allowed to.. what if shonda finds out we had sex? She'll fire us" I say. "Ellen" he says. He puts his hands on my cheeks. I look into his eyes. "We should do that again" he smirks. "Ugh" I hit him. "Whaaatt?" He laughs.

"You are the worst friend ever I hate you!" I kick him. "Okay Okay I'm sorry" he holds my hands, trying to calm me down. "Was it good?" He smirks. "..Yeah" I grin, blushing hard as I look down. He chuckles softly.

"Don't worry.. shonda won't fire us.. she'll have to get used to it" he says. I look into his eyes. "Does that mean that.. there's something to.. get used to?" I smile. "I'd say so..?" He raises his brow.

I smile, putting my hands on his cheeks. I kiss him. I pull away slowly. "Do I have sex hair?" I say. "If I did my job right" he smirks. I giggle. I walk over to the mirror. I run my fingers through my hair, sorting it out. I walk back over to him.

"Don't say anything to my friend Okay?" I say. "..okay?" He raises his brow. "She thought I was jealous" I say. "Wha- how ridiculous of her" he teases. "Shut up" I hit him. We go back out into the bar.

We sit at the bar next to my friend. She looks at us. "Hi" patrick says. "Hi" she says. She looks at me. She raises her brow. "What!?" I exclaim. She laughs. "You screwed" she says. "What?" I say.

"You two.. you just-" she laughs. "We did not" I say. "Oh okay" she says sarcastically. I nudge Patrick. "Ye- yeah we didn't" he clears his throat. She chuckles. "I thought you were supposed to be an actor" I roll my eyes. "Shut up" he says. I giggle.

"Told you that you were jealous" she grins. "I fucking wasn't!" I exclaim. They both chuckle. "You so were" he smirks.

"Oop incoming" my friend whispers to me. I look behind him. One of the girls are walking over to us. I look at him. I give him no warning, kissing him passionately. I feel him smile against my lips, putting his hands on my waist, kissing me back.

I pull away slowly. The girls gone. "What were you saying?" He grins. "Shut up" I giggle "I'm not jealous.. I just.. wa- I- I was-" I ramble. "Okay if you say so" he chuckles. "I was just-" I say. "Getting rid of the competition?" He smirks. "Shut up" I hit him.

"I'm gonna head home.. you need a lift or you gonna-" she says. "Don't finish that sentence" I interrupt her. "What?" She chuckles. "You were gonna say something dirty" I say. She laughs.

"I'll take her home" patrick wraps his arms tighter around me, squeezing me close to him. I giggle. "Okay bye" she smiles. Patrick smiles at her. "Bye" I smile. She walks away.

I look at patrick. "You wanna get outta here?" He smirks. "Yes" I giggle. We hold hands as we walk to his car and he drives us to his house.

1461 words