embarrassed

(Mer is the nerd and der is kinda very popular-they're 16)

(They have been seeing eachother in secret for 3 months-not really officially)

Meredith's pov:
I'm in class, writing my notes when my phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out, looking at it.

Derek: meet me in the library?
Me: u wanna talk?
Derek: not talk..
Me: I'm omw

I pack up my stuff and sneak out before the teacher can see. I walk to the library. "Hi" I smile, walking over to him between the bookshelves.

"Hey.. how's your day so far?" He holds my hand, gently pulling me towards him.

"Its good.. I did some science revision.. maths.. English and Addison only barged into me once today in the hallway.. and-" I say. He cuts me off by kissing me softly.

I put my hands on his waist as he gently pushes me up against the shelf. He puts his hands on my cheeks.

We pull away slowly. The bell rings. "I gotta go" he says. "Really?" I ask, disappointed. "I'll see you later" he says.

"But we didn't even talk.." I say quietly. "What's there to talk about?" He asks. "Nothing.. I guess" I whisper.

"Bye" he kisses me again softly before walking out. The door closes. "Bye.." I sigh. I walk back to class.

------

It's later on and I'm sat in the break room with cristina. Derek walks in with his friends. I smile at him. He looks away, following his friends to the other side of the room. I shake it off, continuing to talk to cristina.

-------

I walk out of school and walk home. I go upstairs to my room and get changed, sitting in bed on my laptop. I close it again. I pick up my phone, looking at a picture of me and derek.

I think about what happened today at break. I sigh. I get a notification. Addison posted. I look at it. It's a picture of her and derek. My lip trembles and a tear runs down my cheek.

My window opens. I look. Derek climbs in. I wipe my tears quickly and put my phone down. "Hey" I say quietly. "Hey.. what's wrong?" He sits next to me on the bed.

"Nothing, it's fine.." I shake my head, embarrassed. "Meredith" he says. "Do you wanna talk or do you wanna do what you actually came here to do?" I grab the bottom of my shirt, about to pull it up.

"Hey.." he whispers, stopping me. I look at him. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing" I say. He looks into my eyes. I can't help but tear up. I sigh, looking down.

"What's wrong?" He asks. "You ignored me today.. I know this- whatever we're doing is secret but it's like.. you're embarrassed to even be seen with me.. and it just.. hurts my feelings a little" I say, my voice shaking.

"Oh.." he says. "I'm sorry.. I- maybe you should go.. I'm embarrassed and need-" I say. "Mer" he cuts me off. I look down. "I'm really really sorry.. I didn't mean to upset you" he puts his hands on my cheeks.

"Its okay.. its stupid" I say. "Your feelings are not stupid, I am.. I'm sorry" he says. "Its okay" I whisper. "I swear I didn't mean to ignore you.. its not because I'm embarrassed of you.. why would I be? You're perfect" he says.

"Then why have you been acting so.. I dont know-" I say. "I've just been really stressed with the exams coming up and everything.. I'm failing, mer" he says quietly.

He looks down. "Hey, its okay.. I can help you" I climb ontop of him, straddling his thighs. I put my hands on his jaw gently. "I'm sorry for making you sad.." he says.

"Can we- can you- I wanna tell people.. well, not tell them.. but its- I wanna be able to kiss you and hug you or just talk to you in public" he says. "You do?" I smile. He nods.

"Well, what would we even call ourselves.. dating?" I ask quietly. "I was thinking.. boyfriend and girlfriend" he says. I look at him. I smile, kissing him softly.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask. "Sure" he smiles. "Or we can have sex if you-" I say, remembering why he came here in the first place. "A movies good" he says. I smile, moving next to him.

We're halfway through the movie, cuddled next to eachother. "Meredith" he says. "Mm?" I ask. "I-I I love you" he whispers. My eyes light up. I pull away, looking Into his eyes.

He looks away. I smile, putting my hand on his cheek, making him look at me. "Derek.." I smile. He looks into my eyes. "I love you too" I whisper. He smiles. I kiss him deeply.

"Mer.." he says. "Yeah?" I ask, resting my head back onto his chest. "You know when we have sex.." he says. "Mm.. I seem to recall" I grin. He chuckles softly.

"Is it good for you?" He asks. "Why?" I look at him. "Just answer" he says. "Its really good" I smile, putting my head on his shoulder again.

"And you.." he says suggestively. "Yes.. you always make me- why are you asking this?" I smile.

"I just want to know that I- I don't know" he says. "If you.. pleasure me?" I whisper. "Yeah" he smiles. "You have nothing to worry about.. trust me" I smirk. 

I pull away, looking at him. He grins. I chuckle, kissing him softly. "Can I hang out with you tomorrow at school? Please" I say. "you can hang out with me whenever you want" he chuckles softly. I grin.

958 words

This is more of a fluff but I have officially ran out of ideas.. I'm writing a few more chapters rn but I've ran out of my own ideas