1 year anniversary

(They're both 17)

She moans loudly into my ear. She grabs onto the car seat, moving up and down faster.

I groan, putting my hands on her hips. I start slamming her onto me. She cries out, grabbing onto my arms. Her nails dig into my skin.

People start honking their horns behind us. "Don't stop.. don't stop" she keeps moving up and down.

I look back at all the cars. "Hurry baby" I say. "I can't really control it, you stupid dick" she says. I chuckle.

I put my finger on her clit, rubbing small circles. She gasps, her back arching. She speeds up her movements. I groan deeply as her walls start clamping around me. We both moan as we cum together.

The car horns keep honking behind us. She pulls off of me, climbing back to her seat. She pulls down her skirt and pulls her panties up. I do up my trouser and start the car again. I groan as the lights go back to red.

I look at her. She's sorting her hair out in the mirror. She looks at me. She smiles. I smile, looking into her eyes.

"What?" She giggles. "Nothing, you're just.. beautiful" I say. She blushes, grinning. I put my hand on her cheek. She kisses me passionately. Our tongues fight.

She giggles against my lips as the cars start honking again. She pulls away. "You're making them really mad" she says. I start driving. "It was you who jumped me before I could even drive home" I grin.

"Well your parents are home, we couldn't do it there" she rolls her eyes. "Well it is their house" I grin. She giggles.

"Are you sure they're okay with me staying over?" She entwines out fingers. "Of course.. they love you" I say. "They definitely like me better than you" she grins. I nudge her. She giggles.

She picks up her phone. "Oh my god baby, tomorrow is our one year anniversary" she grins. "Yeah?" I furrow my brows. "One year since you asked me to be your girlfriend" she grins. "I know" I smile.

"You forgot?" She asks. "Nope.. I got you a gift" I grin. "Is the gift sex?" She raises her brow. "No" I chuckle. "Shame" she says. I grin, shaking my head.

"You want it now?" I ask. "Sex?" She asks. "N- I- can you shut up about sex for two seconds?" I say. She giggles.

"Yes I want it now please" she grins. "Look in there" I signal towards the glovebox. She pulls out a box. She smiles as she opens it. It's a heart shaped locket with a picture of us in it.

"Thankyou der" she kisses my cheek. "You forgot though, didn't you?" I look at her. "..no" she says. I roll my eyes. "I'm sorry" she says. "Its fine" I chuckle.

"I remembered eventually" she says. We arrive at my house. I open her car door. She gets out. We hold hands as we walk inside.

We're sat at the table as we eat dinner with my parents. "Hey.. isn't it one year exactly since you started dating yesterday?" My mom asks.

Meredith looks down. "Even she remembered" I say. "I said that I'm sorry, der" she giggles. I scoff, wanting to wind her up. She pouts, looking back down. I grin, shaking my head.

We finish our food and walk upstairs. "Door open!" My mom yells. Meredith giggles. I roll my eyes. We walk into my room.

We get in bed next to eachother. "Your mom knows we have sex, right?" She asks. "Yep" I chuckle. "Then-" she says. "She doesn't want it under her roof" I chuckle. "Its not like we're not the legal age" she says.

I shrug. "Well my mom's out of town.. we can stay at mine tomorrow if you want" she says. "Sounds good" I smile.

"We don't have to have sex.. I was just thinking we'd have more space and we could cook" she says. "Or we could.. have sex" i grin. She giggles.

"And you don't know how to cook" I grin. "But you do" she grins. "Fine.. I'll cook but you better be wearing something very revealing that I get to take off at the end of the night" I smirk. She smiles, nodding.

"Can I have one of your shirts?" She sits up, pulling off her top. "Mer, the doors open" I chuckle, looking at her bare breasts. She shrugs. I chuckle passing her one of my shirts. She puts it on.

We get changed into pyjamas and get back into bed. She moves into my arms. "I like falling asleep next to you" she says. "Me too" I smile. She kisses me softly. She snuggles into me. "I love you" I whisper. "I love you" she whispers. We fall asleep.

It's the next morning and I wake up next to her. I smile as I watch her sleep. She giggles, opening her eyes slowly as I kiss all over her face. "Good morning" she smiles. "Good morning" I place a soft kiss on her lips.

She sits up. She groans, stretching her arms up. She giggles as I grab her, pulling her into my arms, her back against my chest. I wrap my arms tight around her, giving her neck loads of kisses. She smiles.

"Happy anniversary" I grin. "Happy anniversary" she giggles, turning around in my arms. She gives me loads of kisses. "I love you" I kiss her deeply. "I love you too" she moans against my lips, kissing me back.

930 words

I feel like I'm not putting in as much effort to these oneshots than I used to so this might be bad

Does anyone have any ideas for this story? Or any ideas you've already said that I haven't done yet??