drunk dial

Patrick called me drunk. I told him to come over. We've been sleeping together for a while now but it's never gone further than that. I want it to. We walk into my house and we're stood in the living room. "I looovvveee you" he slurs, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek from the side. I giggle, wrapping my arm around him too. "I love you too" I chuckle. "You do?" He smiles. "Yes. Come on, let's go over there" i pointed at the couch. We walk over to the couch. "Sit down" I hold his shoulders, pushing him onto the couch gently "I'll get you some water" I said. "Okay" he smiled. I chuckled as he leaned back on the couch, closing his eyes. I walked into the kitchen, getting a glass of water and walking back into the living room. He wasnt on the couch anymore. "Shit" I put the glass of water on the side. "Paddy!" I shouted him. It was silent. I looked around the living room before running upstairs. I walked into his room. He was drinking a bottle of tequila. "Patrick" I walk up to him, grabbing the tequila "no more alcohol" I say. "Nooo" he grabs it back, taking another swig. "Patrick dempsey" I grab it back "you dont even like tequila" I say. "You do" he smirks lazily. "I'm not drinking. I need to babysit a drunk idiot" I chuckle. "Who?" He looks around the room. I roll my eyes, laughing. "Nevermind" I chuckle. "I want food" he stands up, walking to the door. "No" I walk up to him, grabbing his arm. "Whhhhyyyy?" He whines. "Because I dont want you to fall down the stairs" I chuckle. "Whhhyyy?" He asks again. "Because I care about you" I chuckle. He walks over and hugs me. I stumble back a little but regain my balance. "I care about you too" he says drunkenly. I giggle. I hug him back. He pulls away. "But I still want food" he holds my cheeks in his hands. "I'll have sex with you if you stay upstairs" I smirk. "You will?" He smirks back. "No. But stay here" i chuckle. "Awhh" he sighs, sitting down on the edge of the bed. I giggle, looking at him. "You're so wasted" I chuckle. "Elllllleeeennnnnn" he lays back in bed. "Patttrrriiiiccckkkkk" I mimic. He crosses his arms over his chest. "Patrick" i say. He ignores me. I chuckle. I walk over to him, sitting on his lap. He sits back up. "Are you listening now?" I ask. He nods. I smile smugly. He puts his hands on my waist. "Paddy why did you get drunk today?" I run my fingers through his hair. "I drank alcohol" he says. He starts laughing. I chuckle. "Seriously?" I put my hands on his shoulders. "I dont wanna talk about it" he says. "Okay. Then why did you call me?" I ask. "Coz I wanted to see you" he wraps his arms around my waist. "Paddy" I say. "El" he says. "I thought you were ignoring me at the moment" I said. "Why?" He asks. "Because of what I said" I said. "What did you say?" He asks. "Patrick" I say seriously. "What?" He asks. "You know what I said" I say. "I cant remember" he says. "We cant do this anymore" I say. "Why?" He asks, wrapping his arms tighter around me. "Because.." I push his arms off of me. I stand up. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" he says. "No you don't" I say. "Ellen" he says. I look at him tearfully. "Come here" he says. I shake my head, running my fingers through my hair. "El come here" he says seriously. I walk over to him, stood infront of him. He holds my hands, pulling me back onto his lap. "Why dont you believe that I'm in love with you?" He whispers. I look down. "Hey" he lifts up my chin. A tear rolls down my cheek. "Ellen" he puts his hands on my cheeks "I love you so so much" he says. He kisses me before wrapping me in a warm hug. I hug him back. I pull back, grabbing his face and kissing him passionately. "Do you still want food?" I ask, standing up. He chuckles, nodding. I walk outside the room, running downstairs, grabbing some ice cream and a bottle of water before running back upstairs. I walk back in the room. "This is for your drunk ass" I throw him the bottle of water. "And ice cream" I held up the spoon and ice cream tub. He moved to the headboard of the bed. I walked over to him, sitting next to him in bed. "Here" he grabbed my legs, pulling me ontop of him so I'm straddling him. I smiled, kissing him. He drank a bit of the water before putting the bottle on the bed next to us. I opened the ice cream tub. He grabbed the spoon, getting some ice cream on it and feeding it to me. I giggled. I laughed as he ate a massive scoop of ice cream, shoving it in his mouth. "Im bored of the ice cream now" he handed me the tub and spoon. I chuckled. "O...kay" I say. I eat the ice cream as he puts his hands on my hips, kissing up and down my jawline. I put the ice cream tub onto the bedside table before turning back to him. I grab his face and kiss him passionately. "You taste like ice cream" he says. "You taste like booze" I giggle. He laughs. "I love you" he says. I smile. "I love you too" I kiss him again. "I still want another drink" he says. "Absolutely not" I say. "Me on the other hand" I grab the tequila bottle. "Yess drunk ellen" he says. I giggle, taking a few big gulps of the tequila straight from the bottle. He pouts. "Fine but when you have a big hangover in the morning dont whine to me about it" I give it to him. He laughs, taking a swig.

HALF A BOTTLE OF TEQUILA LATER: (drank by mostly me)
"I want sex" I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him close. "Tomorrow" he says. "Now" I say. "You're really drunk. We're really drunk" he chuckles. "I'm really horny" I whine. I take off my shirt and bra, throwing them onto the floor carelessly. He looks at my breasts. "El. You should get some rest" he chuckles, still staring at my breasts. I pull off my pants and panties. "Oh Fuck it" he groans, looking at my swollen clit. He climbs inbetween my legs, his face centimetres away from mine. He kisses me passionately before pulling off all of his clothes. "Mmm" I moan as he slides into me. I move my legs further apart as he thrusts in and out of me. I close my eyes, moaning quietly, moving my hips with his slow thrusts, enjoying the feeling of him inside me. I put my hands on his waist as he thrusts into me. "Faster baby" I whisper in his ear. I moan loudly as he speeds up his movements. "Fuuuuccckkk!" I moan. "Ohhh! Paddddyyy!" My head falls further back into the pillow and I wrap my legs around him, shaking as I release. "Shit" He grunts as he cums shortly after, our fluids mixing. He pulls out and lays next to me, both of us panting. "Mmm" I smile, sighing in pleasure.  "I love you" he kisses me gently on the lips, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "I love you too" I mumble tiredly. "Go to sleep gorgeous" he pulls the cover over us, kissing me on the cheek. I wrap my arms around him. He pulls me close. I fall asleep.

I wake up in the morning, still in Patrick's arms. "Mm" I groan. I pull away from him slightly to look at him. He opens his eyes. "Good morning" he smiles. "I have a headache" I moan, pushing my face into his chest. "I bet" he chuckles. "Dont you?" I mumble into his chest. "Oh definetly" he says. "And you can't complain about it to me but that doesnt mean I can't complain to you" i mumble into his chest. He laughs. I pull my head out of his chest slowly, my eyes adjusting to the light. "You didnt tell me.. why were you drunk last night? Did something happen? You dont normally... drunk dial me" I chuckle. "Nothing" he said. I raise my brow. "Seriously.. nothing" he says. I smirk, rolling ontop of him, straddling him. "Tell me" I say. He looks at my breasts. "Excuse me. Eyes up here" I grab his hands, holding them above his head, leaning down so my face is centimetres apart from his. "Tell me" I look into his eyes. "It was because.. of you" he leans closer to my face. "Me? Why?" I pull away slightly. "Because you broke up with me" he says. I gasp as he rolls us over, pushing me into the bed, him hovering over me. "I did not break up with you" I roll my eyes. "Yes you did. You literally said that you couldnt do this anymore and left before I could even say anything" he says. "I'm sorry" i say. "Why'd you do it?" He asks. "Because I fell in love with you" I say. "You break up with people you're in love with?" He chuckles. "I thought- I mean, we were just having sex. No strings" I dont look him in the eyes. "I thought the same" he says. "So it was just sex?" I look at him. "No. I love you" he leans closer and kisses me gently. "I've loved you since..well, forever" he kisses me again, slower this time. "I love you too" I kiss him again. He rolls off of me, laying next to me. "My head still kills" he says. "Me too" I chuckle. He wraps his arms around me pulling me closer. I rest my head in his chest, drawing circles on his chest with my finger. "I'm not getting out of this bed today" I say "and neither.. are you" I wrap my arms around him, pushing my face further into his chest. "Good" he wraps his arms tighter around me.

1741 words