bachelor/ette party

Me and patrick are getting married in a week. Our bachelor and bachelorette parties are tonight. Neither of us really wanted one but our friends insisted. "Bye" I kiss him. "Bye" he kisses me. I smile against his lips as he deepens the kiss. "Oh come on!" Sandra pulls me away from him. "I wanna see some strippers" Eric pulls Patrick away from me. I turn back around to them. "he was kidding" Sandra says. "He was kidding baby no strippers" Patrick smiles. "What!?" Eric says. "I don't mind you can get a stripper if you want.. just keep this in mind" I grab his face, kissing him hungrily. Our tongues fight passionately. I run my fingers through his hair and he puts his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. We finally pull away for air. I grin, walking away. "Bye" I giggle, me and Sandra walking out of mine and Patrick's house.

"That's a kiss he wont forget for a few hours" I grin. "Yeah.. either that or you just turned him on and sent him off to a stripper" sandra says. I look at her. She laughs. We get in the cab. The driver starts driving. We're going to a pub to get a few drinks with me, sandra, kate, katherine, and a few of my out of work friends. "Where's patrick going by the way?" Sandra asks. "Hes going to a pub too" I say. "What one?" She asks. "I dont know I didnt ask eric. Where are we going?" I ask. "The one in town" she says. "Joe's?" I ask. She nods.

We arrive at Joe's. We go inside. Everyone's already sat at a table. "You're late" katherine says. "Her and patrick wouldn't say goodbye to each other" sandra laughs. They all give me a hug. I smile. "Hi" We sit down at the table. "What do you want to drink?" My friend, kathy asks. "Tequila" I say.

WRITER'S POV:
Everyone's now really drunk. "So.. a week.. are you nervous?" Kate asks. "No I can't wait to be married to patrick.." she slurs. "Aww" everyone says. "I wanna see him" she says. "Ring him" kate says. She gets her phone out. "No.. dude you cant ring your fiance on your bachelorette party" sandra takes her phone. "No" she tries to grab her phone back.

"Oh my god" sandra says. "What?" Kate asks. Sandra points to the door. Ellen looks. She gasps drunkenly. Patrick and his friends are here. "Patrick's here" she smiles. "Whys he here?" Kate says. "Dunno" katherine says. Patrick sees them. He looks surprised. "Paddy" ellen runs over to him. "Hiii" she wraps her arms around his neck. "Hiii" he wraps his arms around her waist, kissing her. They're both very drunk.

"What are you guys doing here?" Eric and the rest of Patrick's friends walk over to the table. They're all drunk too. "This is our pub" sandra says. "No this is our pub.. the one we were at before closed early" eric says. "Ugh we were here first, you guys go" sandra says. "I dont think anyone going" kate points at patrick and ellen who are talking to eachother, giggling. They start making out. "Wanna merge groups?" Katherine sighs. All the boys sit at the table with them.

"I missed you.. I was gonna ring you but fucking sandra took my fucking phone" ellen says drunkenly. "Eric took mine!" He exclaims. Everyone looks at them laughing. "Guys come over here" katherine says. They walk back over to the table. Patrick sits down. Ellen sits on his lap. He wraps his arms around her waist, keeping her close. They order another round of drinks. "Did you guys get a stripper?" Sandra asks. "No he didnt want one" eric rolls his eyes. "I have my own stripper" he smirks at ellen. "Mm I'll strip for you" she smirks, kissing him. "Here?" Eric smirks. Ellen giggles. "Kate you strip" sandra says. "Why me?" Kate says. "You're hot and she won't" she says referring to ellen. "And then eric can strip for us" katherine says. "No" eric chuckles. "Paddy will" ellen smirks. "Paddy won't" he says. She giggles. "Do it" she whispers in his ear. "Later" he whispers in her ear. She grins.

"Where did you come from?" She asks. "We were at the pub down the road from your house but it closed early" justin says. "Oh. Why did you take Patrick's phone?" She looks at eric. "You're not supposed to call your fiance at your bachelor party" eric says. "I took hers" sandra laughs. "I missed you" she kisses him. "I missed you" he kisses her again more passionately.  She runs her fingers through his hair as their tongues fight. She pulls away. "What's that?" She asks. "What?" He says. "Turn your head" she moves his head to the side. "You have something in your hair" she says. "What?" He asks. "Mm I dunno it's just kinda.. crunchy" she chuckles. "Isnt it always?.. he must put so much product in his hair" sandra chuckles. "No his hair is actually really soft" ellen chuckles. "I think it's just food or beer or something" she says. "Eww" he whines. "Come on I'll get it out" she stands up  holding his hand. "Wait" she takes two more shots of tequila. Patrick drinks the rest of his whiskey. Everyone laughs."You better be back out here in the next 5 minutes guys" sandra says as they walk to the bathroom. Ellen turns around and grins at her. "Yeah they're not coming back out of there" kate laughs.

ELLEN'S POV:
I get some water on my hand before running it through Patrick's hair. our faces are centimetres apart. we're looking into each others eyes. "okay its out" I whisper. I run my fingers through his hair. "a week" he says. "what?" I say. "a week until you're my wife" he puts his hands on my waist. I smile. "I am going to have the hottest husband ever" I step closer to him. "I'm going to have the sexiest wife ever" he pulls me close, his body pressed against mine. he kisses me hungrily.

I moan as our tongues fight passionately. I reach down, undoing his trousers. he lifts me up, putting me onto the bathroom sink. he runs his hands up my dress, pulling down my thong. he puts it in his pocket and lifts my dress up slightly to my hips. I put my hand down his trousers and underpants, holding his shaft and pulling it out. I bite my lip, looking down at his huge cock as I move my hand up and down it. he groans, instantly getting hard. I open my legs wider. I look him in the eyes as I position his tip at my entrance. he puts his hands on my ass, pulling me closer and sliding into me. I moan as he fills me up. I wrap my arms around his neck as he starts thrusting in and out of me. "yesssss fuckkk yesssssss" I moan loudly as he speeds up his thrusts. "ohhhh" I moan as he pulls my hair. my head falls back, giving him access to my neck. he starts sucking on my neck. my nails dig into his back as I feel a huge wave of pleasure approaching. "harder" I gasp as he starts pounding into me hard. "godddd! ohhhhhh fucckkkkkkk!!" I cry out in pleasure as I cum violently. his head falls into my shoulder, groaning deeply into it. his cum spills into me as he releases. I lift my head back up, looking him in the eyes. I kiss him hungrily. I feel him get hard again inside of me. I giggle, pulling away. he pulls out of me. he pulls his trousers back up.

I hop down from the sink and pull down my dress. he does his trousers up. I kiss him passionately, rubbing his cheeks softly with my thumbs. he runs his hands up and down my sides, kissing me back. "we should probably go back and join the others" I giggle. "yeah they're gonna kill us" he chuckles. we walk out of the bathroom. he wraps his arm around my neck and I wrap mine around his waist. we're both still very drunk so we're holding each other up. I'm wearing heels and I nearly fall over in them. "careful baby" he chuckles, wrapping his arm tighter around me. "you two took your time" Sandra laughs as we walk over to the table. "we got.. distracted" I giggle. "I can see that" kate laughs. she stands up, walking towards me. she pulls my dress straps up and pulls my dress down slightly, sorting it out for me. Patrick runs his fingers through my hair, sorting it out for me. "thanks" I giggle.

"you're such a bad influence" she says to Patrick. "me? she started it" he says. "I did not" I say innocently. "Can we go home? I'm tiredddd" Patrick whines, resting his head on my shoulder. "Mm" I nod. "We all rang cabs "you two can take the first one" sandra says. "Thanks" I say. Patrick cant stand still. Hes really drunk. I wrap my arm around his waist to keep him steady. He wraps his arms around my waist. I giggle as he pulls me close, kissing me on the cheek. "You're so drunk" I giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck and stepping Infront of him as his hands rest on my waist. "You're drunk too" he says. "I know" I giggle. Sandra's phone rings. "Cabs here" she says. "Okay.. bye guys" I say. "Bye you two" everyone says bye.

WRITERS NOTE:

Okay serious question.. I'm writing a new chapter and in the story, ellen and patrick are both 17.. is it weird to write a smut chapter in it? I'm 15 so they're still older than me but I still feel weird about writing about literal teenagers.. I mean, they're both of legal age and everything but idk.. what do you guys think?😭😭

1612 words