prom king and queen

"Hey" patrick whispers. I jump, turning around and looking at him. He climbs through my window. "Paddy" I get out of bed, walking over to him "what are you doing?" I giggle. "I wanted to see you" he puts his hands on my waist. Me and patrick are 17. We've been dating for 2 years, best friends since we were 5. "My parents will kill us both if they catch you in here" I whisper, going over to my door and locking it. "They love me" he rolls his eyes. "Mm" i giggle. "Hi baby" i walk over to him, kissing him. "Hi" he smiles. "Whatcha doin?" He asks. "Studying" I say. "Want me to help?" He says. "Mm" I giggle. "I could" he grins. "You can't.. but I am going to help you study for your tests in a few weeks" I say. "I dont need to study" he says. "Baby please.. if you fail these tests you're gonna get expelled.. you need to concentrate" I say. "I dont care" he says. He sits on my bed, leaning against the headboard. I smile, straddling him. "Well I do.. how are we supposed to skip class together to makeout if you dont go to the same school as me" I say. "Fine.. you'll help me study?" He says. I smile. "Yes" I say. "Have you learnt your lines yet?" He asks. Me and patrick take drama together in school. Our next performance is in 2 days. Drama is the only lesson patrick and I both like. We want to become actors. "Yeah. You?" I say. "I think so" he nods. "Paddy where do your parents think you are right now?" I ask. "My room.. I snuck out of my window" he says. Patrick's more popular whereas I'm sort of the shy type. Dating patrick has brought a lot of attention to me though. Hes really popular. All the girls like him, which annoys the shit out of me but I trust him. "You're going to get into trouble" I say. "Its fine" he runs his hands up and down my thighs. "If you say so" I say. "I do" he pulls a cigarette packet out of his pocket. He puts a cigarette in his mouth. I take it out. He puts another in. I take it out. He puts another in. I take it out. "This game isnt fun" he says. "You told me you'd quit" I say. "I will.. soon" he says. "Patrick" I say. "But-" he rolls his eyes. I stand up off of his lap. "Don't roll your eyes at me" I say. "I'm sorry" he says. I sigh, sitting next to him in bed. "Its unhealthy paddy.. you know I just dont want you-" I say. "I know baby I know" he cuts me off. He sighs, handing me the cigarettes. "Thankyou" I take them. I hug him tightly. He hugs me back. We pull away. "Can you stay here tonight?" I ask. "What if we get caught?" He says. "Its so much better sleeping with you here" I say. "Okay" he whispers. I smile. He takes off his jacket, tossing it onto the floor. We get under the covers. "I love you" I kiss him. "I love you too" he pulls me into his embrace. We wrap our arms around eachother and fall asleep.

"Paddy" I shake him gently. He wakes up. "You gotta go" I whisper. "Mm" he mumbles something incoherent, pushing his face into the pillows. "Paddy you have to get up my parents are gonna wake up soon" I whisper. "Ugh" he groans, getting up. I get up too. I need to get ready for school. He puts his jacket and shoes on, walking towards the window. "Wait" I run over to him, pulling him back and kissing him passionately. "I'll see you at school" I say. "Bye" he smiles. He climbs out of the window. I chuckle, shaking my head and walking over to my closet.

I go to my locker to get my books. I look in the mirror, sorting out my hair. "You look hot" eric sneaks up behind me. "Ugh what do you want?" I turn to face him. "I want you to go with me to the prom" he says. "I'm going with patrick" I say. "You guys are still together?" He rolls his eyes. "We've been together for two years.. get over it" I say. "Come on ellen you know you want this" he walks towards me. I walk backwards, my back against the locker. "Piss off eric" I put my hand on his chest, trying to push him away. "She said.." Patrick pulls him away from me by the back of his shirt "leave her alone" he says. "Fine man.. whatever.. I'll see you later" he winks at me, walking away. "Hi baby" I smile at patrick. "Hi gorgeous" he puts his hand on my face, rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I smile, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck. He kisses me passionately, pushing me up against the lockers. We hear someone clear their throat. We pull away. It's the headmaster. Shit. I clear my throat, standing up straight. "Mr demspey I wanted to have a word with you" he says. Patrick nods. "Well the maths and english tests you did last week.. the scores came back" he says. "And.." patrick says. "You got 62% on your maths and 73% on your english" he says. I smile brightly. "That's really good paddy" I look at him. "Its okay.. for now.. the tests you do in a few weeks need to be much better" the headmaster says. "What? He did really well.. the last test he did.. he got 30 something %.. hes doing much better" I say. "Yeah, I've gotta say whatever you've been doing has been better than usual" he says to patrick. "Ellen's been helping me study" he smiles, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Ellen gets all As.. you think you can follow in her lead?" He says to him. "Patrick definitely has the capability to get to all As" I say. "We need at least 85% on your next test otherwise we'll have to have words" he says. "He can do it" I say. "Good" he walks away. "Ignore him.. You did really really good paddy. I'm proud of you" I kiss him on the cheek. He smiles. "Yeah?" Grins. I nod, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck. "Do I..  get a reward.. for being a good boy?" He smirks, putting his hands on my waist and backing me up into the lockers. I giggle. "I could think of something" I smirk, wrapping my arms tighter around his neck, pulling him closer. Just as we're about to kiss "patrick" kate walks over to us. Kate is the most popular girl in school. Seeing as patrick is the most popular boy, she thinks he belongs to her. Wrong. I hate this bitch. Not that I show her that. Which I also hate. We both look at her, not pulling apart from eachother. "Kate" Patrick says. Patrick hates her too. Thank god. "I was just wondering if you were going to the prom" she says. "I am" he says. "With.." she says. "My beautiful girlfriend" he kisses me on the lips. "You are? I am?" I say. "Yep" he smiles. "Okay" I chuckle. "Oh" kate says. "Is there a problem with that?" Patrick looks at kate. "Well it's just..  seeing as you're most likely going to be prom king.. shouldn't you really be there with the prom queen?" She says. She glares at me. This bitch- "ellen is actually going to be running for prom queen too" miss Smith, our drama teacher interrupts. "Huh?" I look at her. Miss Smith is the cool teacher. Shes both mine and Patrick's favourite teacher and we are definitely her favourite students. Shes told us. Me and patrick finally pull away from eachother. "She is" she looks at kate. "Oh I didnt know.. that's very brave of you" she says 'politely'. Fuck it. "Yes I am actually" I smile. She smiles, walking away. "Fucking bitch" I mutter. "What was that?" I look at miss smith. "You are going to win this.. that girl is a- you're gonna win.. and he Is gonna help you" she says. "I'm gonna lose" I say. "No you're not.. you're my favourite students.. you're going to get those crowns" she says. We smile. She walks away. "You need to help me" I say to Patrick. "How?" He says. "Make me popular.. I dunno" I say. "Baby-" he says. "I will literally do anything please.." I say. "Okay but.." he stops. I look at him. "You're gonna need to change" he says. "What?" I say. "..everything" he says.