rehearsing

It is season 2 of greys anatomy. Ellen and Patrick share a trailer. Neither are married. They are not together but flirt with eachother constantly.

ELLEN'S POV:
me and patrick are sat in the trailer. We have to film the prom scene for season 2 episode 27 soon. We're both in out outfits. I'm wearing my black prom dress and hes wearing his black tux. I'm sat on the couch In the living room and hes sat in the chair opposite me. We're both reading magazines and I keep catching him looking at me, more specifically looking at my breasts. I look up at him and he quickly looks down at his magazine again. I smile. I have a massive crush on him, I kinda have since day one to be honest. He flirts with me all the time but I think hes either just being nice, or that's just his personality. I dont think he likes be back, otherwise he probably would've made a move on me by now. He looks back up again and finally makes eye contact. He smiles at me and I smile back. "So, you learnt all your lines for the next scene?" He asks. "Yep. I think so" I reply. I've gotta admit, I'm kinda nervous. This Is a full on sex scene we're gonna film. "are you nervous?" He asks. "A bit" I reply blushing. "You wanna practice?" He smirks. I look at him to see if hes being serious or not. "Sure" I reply, copying his smirk.

WRITERS POV:
ellen and patrick stand up. They use their couch as the 'exam table'. Patrick starts, standing at one side of the couch, shes at the other side. "Meredith" he says "leave me alone" she replies. "Meredith" he repeats. "Just leave me alone" she raises her voice slightly. "I just wanted to make sure you were alright"
"No I'm not alright, okay. Are you satisfied? I'm not alright. Because you have a wife. And you call me a whore. And our dog died. and now you're looking at me. stop looking at me." She says with emotion in her voice.
"I'm not looking at you. I am not looking at you" he says.
" you are looking at me. and you watch me. and Finn has plans.. and I like finn, he's perfect for me and I'm really trying here to be happy and I can't breathe. I can't breathe with you looking at me like that so just stop!" She shouts.
"Do you think I wanna look at you? That I wouldnt rather be looking at my wife? I'm married. I have responsibility. She- she doesnt drive me crazy. She doesnt make it impossible for me to feel normal. She doesnt make me sick to my stomach thinking about my veterinarian touching her with his hands. Man I would give anything not to be looking at you."
Shes now faced away from him. She finds it so hot when he shouts, even if it's just acting. She turns around and he looks at her. He looks deep into her eyes, down at her lips and back at her eyes again before grabbing her face and kissing her passionately. He licks her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she gladly accepts. He thrusts his tongue into her mouth and she does the same. Their tongues fight as he starts guiding her towards the couch. She sits down on the back of the couch and he steps between her legs. She pulls him closer by wrapping her legs around his waist tightly. He runs his fingers through her curled hair and she begins to take off his suit. She takes off his blazer and let's it fall to the floor before pulling away "we should umm.. we should stop now right?" She asks hesitantly. "Yeah. No we should." He says pulling away. She lost all hope until.. "unless..?" He starts before she grabs his neck and starts kissing him again. She grinds against his now very hard cock, rubbing her clit against him making them both moan In pleasure. She moves her hands to his belt, undoing it and unzipping his trousers. She puts her hand down his boxers and holds his manhood in her hands. He groans as she rubs and squeezes it before letting it go and pulling it out of his boxers. His erection springs up and her eyes widens at the size of him. He pulls down her panties and throws them on the floor. She had two pairs on for the scene so he removed the 2nd pair, feeling how wet she was for him before throwing them on the floor too. He lifted up her dress enough her hips and pulled her closer to him. He started kissing her neck, down her jawline and chest. She moaned as he sucked and bit the sensitive spot on her neck. "I need you patrick. Now" she moaned. He groaned into her ear and lifted her up slightly before thrusting his large cock into her wet foulds making them both moan in pleasure. He let her get used to his size before he started slowly thrusting into her at first before he picked up his speed. "You're so tight" he groaned. She moaned. He kept thrusting in and out of her. All you could hear throughout the trailer was the sound of moaning and skin slapping together. "Faster patrick" she moaned loudly. He complied and picked her up a bit and thrusting into her as hard as he can. "You're so big" she moaned. Her head fell back in pleasure and he took that as an opportunity to start sucking and kissing her neck leaving little red Marks. She felt her walls clamp down on him as she came all over his cock, shortly followed by him. His warm cum shot into her and they kissed one more time before he pulled out. They were both panting and trying to catch their breathes.

PATRICK'S POV:
we both finally catch our breathes and I bend down to pick up her panties and my jacket. I hand her panties to her and she stands up, wobbling a little. I hold her arms to steady her and she smiles and blushes before putting her panties back on. "So just to be clear, we're not doing that in the scene right?" I joke. She giggles "probably not, no" she replies. "Shame" I say. She laughs and kisses me. She pulls away "am I allowed to do that?" She asks. I smile at her cuteness "we just had sex. I think we're allowed to kiss" I say before kissing her again. She smiles against my lips. "What does this mean?" She asks pulling away again. "What do you want this to mean?" I ask back. "What do you want me to want this to mean?" She asks. We both laugh. "I like you. A lot." I confess. "I like you a lot too" she replies. "So ellen, would you like to go out with me?" I ask. She adjusts my collar on my blazer and tightens my tie whilst saying "yes I would" smiling widely. "Good" i reply before kissing her again. I'm so happy she said yes.

ELLEN'S POV:
we got called onto set and the scene went perfectly, apart from the fact that patrick got an erection whilst doing the sex scene, but nobody noticed and I.. helped him out with it after the scene was over.

1251 words