mothers day

(Zola is 13, Bailey is 6)

I am woken up with Derek's lips kissing all over my face. I smile, opening my eyes. "Good morning" he kisses my lips softly. "Good morning" I smile, sitting up.

"Happy mothers day" he says. I smile. "I booked for you and Zola to go get your hair and nails done.. I'll look after Bailey until you're home and after he wants to go go-karting with you.. I booked it but if you don't want to I could come up with an excuse for you" he chuckles softly at the last part. I grin.

"Thankyou der" I smile, kissing his cheek. "Of course.. now for your actual present from me" he smirks, climbing between my legs.

"I get a mothers day present from you?" I grin. "Oh of course.. you brought my babies into the world.. you get presents from me too" he says. I smile.

He crawls down the covers kissing down my body, his face between my legs. I'm still naked from last night so he pushes my legs apart. I gasp quietly as he gently blows air onto my clit.

I rest my head back into the pillows, closing my eyes, smiling as he slides his tongue into me. He moves his tongue in circles around my foulds before thrusting it in and out of me.

I gasp quietly, biting my lip as he hits my g-spot repeatedly. He pulls his tongue out slowly. I whine quietly from the loss. He kisses my centre softly repeatedly.

"Stop it" I whine as he licks up and down my foulds, teasing me with his tongue purposely. He obliges, thrusting his tongue back into me. I smile again, my eyes rolling back.

He starts moving his tongue in and out of me fast, hitting all my good spots. I reach down, running my fingers through his hair. I push my head further into the pillows.

I let out quiet moans, my back arching as I feel myself getting closer. He puts pressure on my clit with his thumb. I gasp in pleasure as he makes small circles on my clit, thrusting his tongue into me faster.

I tug on his hair, shaking slightly. I let out a moan, my eyes rolling back as my cum spills into his mouth. I'm panting out of breath as he licks me clean, crawling up my body.

He hovers over me. I smile, finally catching my breath. He kisses me softly. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I smile.

There's a knock on the door. He rolls off of me. "Are you two awake!?" Zola says through the door. "Um.." I grab Derek's shirt, putting it on quickly as he puts on his pyjama bottoms, sitting next to me. "Yes" I say.

The door opens. They walk in with a tray. They put it on my lap. "Happy mothers day!" They both say. "Thankyou" I smile brightly. "You definitely got your mother's cooking skills" Derek says, looking at the breakfast. I hit him playfully.

"Okay.. we're gonna go get ready" Zola says as they walk out. "They're so perfect" I smile, looking at the note they wrote for me.

I pick up a slice of very burnt French toast. I take a bite. I spit it back out. Derek laughs. I glare at him. "Wanna bite?" I tease, moving the toast to his lips. He moves away. I giggle.

We get ready, go to the living room and make the kids breakfast. They eat it and I get my stuff. "Ready to go zozo?" I ask. She nods, walking over to me.

"See you later bails" I kiss his head. "For go karting!" He exclaims happily. "Yep" I smile. "Bye der" I smile, kissing him softly. Me and Zola drive to the salon.

"This is relaxing" she says as she gets her hair washed. "Right? We should do this more often" I smile, watching her as the nail tech does my nails.

"Did dad get you anything for mothers day? Do husbands do that?" She asks. "Uh.. yeah" I smile. "What?" She asks. The nail tech smirks at me knowingly. I grin, looking down. "Oh he just got me a- a card" I lie.

We walk into the house. "Wow you look gorgeous" Derek smiles, looking at my newly dyed blonde hair and styled curtain bangs. "Thanks" I smile. He kisses me softly.

"Wow your nails look very cool" he says, looking at zolas nails. She grins. "They have cats on them" she shows him.

"You ready to go bails?" I ask. He nods enthusiastically. "You coming?" I raise my brow at Zola. She shakes her head.

"Too cool to go-kart with your family now your a teenager?" I joke. "No I-" she says. "Oh I see how it is" I roll my eyes teasingly. "Fine I'll go" she giggles.

"Dereeekkk" I grin. "No" he says. "Please" I smile. "No" he says. "Hey.. its mothers day and I want to spend time with my family.. so please" I grin. "Fine" he says. "Yay" I grin.

Me and derek hold hands, Zola and Bailey walking infront of us as we walk to the race track. The guy comes over to us, gives us the helmets and tells us which karts to use.

"You want zola to drive with you, daddy, or me?" I ask as I help Bailey put his helmet on. I trust zola to drive but baileys too young. "Zola" he says. "Okay" I say.

They get in the kart. "Please be careful" I say, making sure their helmets are on securely. "Its 100% safe.. even if they crash they'll just drive into one of the tires.. they won't get hurt" Derek assures me.

They set off. Derek grins, holding my hand, pulling me to another go kart. "You wanna drive?" He asks. "You" I shake my head. "Okay" he chuckles softly. We get in. I smile as he makes sure my seat belt and helmet is on securely.

I giggle as he starts driving around the track full speed. We're both screaming and laughing as we speed around the track.

We walk into our house, laughing as we talk about our day. "Today was amazing.. thanks you guys for being the best kids ever" I kiss both their heads. "And the best husband ever" I kiss Derek softly.

"You're the best mom ever" they both hug me. "And wife" Derek kisses me. I smile. The kids eventually go to sleep and so do me and derek after they give me their gifts. Zola got me a neckelace and Bailey made me a card.

1112 words

This was posted late but whatever 🙄