who do you want?

Ellen comes into the table read room. The table read hasn't started yet so everyone's just stood around, talking.

"Hey" Sandra walks over to her. "Hey" she says. "Are you okay..?" Sandra asks. Ellen starts crying uncontrollably. "Uh.." Sandra makes a confused face.

"Ellen.. el hey.. what's wrong?" Patrick walks over to her. He puts his hands on her arms, trying to calm her down. She tries to talk but can't. She keeps crying.

"Come over here" he gently pulls her to the side. "What? What's wrong?" He brushes her hair out of her face with his hands. "I-" she keeps crying. He puts his hands on her cheeks, looking into her eyes.

"Isaiah knocked on our trailer door so I answered it and he asked me to go out with him and I said no but then he demanded that I had sex with him.. and when I told him no he started shouting at me" she sobs.

"Did he hurt you?" He asks. "No.. he was just shouting at me" tears run down her cheeks. He let's out a small breath.

Patrick pulls her into his arms. She wraps her arms around him. He feels her tears soak through his shirt.

He sees isaiah walk into the room. His blood begins to boil. He pulls away from her slowly. She wipes her tears, looking at isaiah.

She gasps as patrick walks over to him, punching him in the face. Everyone gasps, watching. Isaiah falls to the floor, groaning in pain.

Ellen rushes over to patrick. She holds his hand, pulling him out of the room. They stand in the hallway. He groans, shaking his hand. "Are you okay?" She holds his hand gently, looking at his red knuckles. He nods.

"Are you okay?" He puts his hands on her cheeks, looking into her eyes. "Yes I'm okay.. thankyou" she says. She hugs him tight. He hugs her back.

"Are you sure?" He asks. She nods, pulling away slowly. "Come on.. we can get you some ice" she holds his hand gently. They walk to the trailer.

He's sat on the couch. She's sat next to him, holding some ice on his knuckles.

"I'm a virgin" she whispers, not looking into his eyes. "What?" He looks into her eyes. "That's why I was so upset.. I just- I've just never been in that kind of situation before and I didn't want it to go like that" she says.

"Nobody's ever wanted to sleep with you before.. I find that very unbelievable" he says. She smiles. "I've never gotten that close to anyone before" she says.

"Seriously?" He says. "I dont know how to talk to boys" she giggles. He chuckles. "Apart from you.. but you're nice so it's not hard" she says. He smiles.

"You're gorgeous and so nice.. I'm surprised you haven't had a boyfriend yet" he says. "People have asked me out.. I just.. don't want them" she says. "Who do you want?" He asks. She looks into his eyes. A small smile appears on his face. She looks back down at his hand, putting the ice back on his knuckles.

"Does it hurt?" She asks. "Maybe the first time" he smirks. She giggles. "Your hand" she says. "I know what you meant" he grins. "weirdo" she giggles.

"No it doesn't hurt" he says. "Good" she says. She takes the ice off, putting it on the coffee table.

"Are you gonna get into trouble For punching him?" She asks. "I don't know" he says. "I won't let you get into trouble.. I'll tell shonda what happened" she says. "I shouldn't have punched him.. I just got so angry" he says. "He deserved it" she says. "Definitely" he says.

He smiles as she kisses him on the cheek. "I thought it was hot" she smirks. He chuckles. "Did you?" He grins. "Uhuh" she grins.

He watches her intently as she gently inspects his knuckles. "El" he says. "Mm?" She looks into his eyes. He puts his hand on her cheek, kissing her.