party pt2

"We need to make a stop first" I say. "..okay" he says. I give the cab driver cristina's address. "Wait here, okay?" I say. "Okay" he says.

I get out of the cab. I go to the back of her house and climb through cristinas bedroom window.

"What the hell are you doing?" She chuckles. "I need a dress" I say. "What?" She asks.

"Listen" I put my hands on her shoulders, looking at her "Derek shepherd is waiting for me outside.. I need to look hot and I need to do it soon" I say. "Sit down" she says. I sit on her bed.

She rushes around the room, doing my hair and makeup as quick as she can. "Put this on" she passes me a short black dress. I put it on. "I look a bit.. slutty" I say. "That's the whole point" she says. I chuckle.

"Are you coming to the party?" I ask. "Maybe later" she shrugs. "Thanks cris" I say. "No problem" she chuckles, sitting back on her bed. I climb out of the window.

"Hey" I smile as I get in the car. The guy starts driving us to Derek's. "Wow you look hot" Derek says. "I've never been to a party before.. I figured leggings and a button up top wasn't the best thing to wear" I shrug.

"You've never been to a party before?" He asks. I grin, shaking my head. "Not even one of my ones?" He asks. "You wouldn't have noticed even if I was" I chuckle. "I always notice when you're in a room" he says. I roll my eyes.

"I'm still suspicious that this is just a dare.." I say. "You think my friends would dare me to get with the hottest girl in the world?" He smirks. I giggle, looking away.

He puts his finger on my chin, making me look at him. "I'm being serious.. you're gorgeous" he whispers. I smile.

"So you like me just for my amazing looks?" I roll my eyes jokingly. "Yes" he says. I gasp playfully. "Okay, that's what drew me to you in the first place but you're also very cute.. and funny" he says. I grin.

We arrive at his house. He pays for the cab and we get out of the car. "Its very loud" I say as I look at the crowds of people outside his house. He wraps his arm around my neck. I entwine our fingers.

"You nervous for your first party?" He teases. I giggle. "A little actually" I say. He chuckles softly. "I'm not talking to anyone.. only you" I say. "That's fine" he says. I chuckle.

"And I'm going straight to one corner and I'll probably stay there for the entire party" I say. "No.. we're dancing" he chuckles. I shake my head. He nods.

We walk into his house. "And there he is. The party man himself!" Mark says. Everyone cheers drunkenly as they see derek. He laughs. Someone passes him a beer. I giggle, watching him as he chugs the whole thing.

He holds the can above his head, squeezing it before throwing it aside. Everyone screams. I chuckle, shaking my head. We walk over to the couch. People get up so derek can sit down.

He pulls me onto his lap. I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I hate guys like you" I say. "Thanks" he says. "Popular and a show off" I roll my eyes. "I don't show off.. people just love me" he grins. I scoff.

"Okay.. so why are you here with me right now if you-" he says. "I said I hate guys like you" I say. He smiles.

"I don't like you when you act like a dick.. it is funny sometimes though" I chuckle. "You're very honest" he says. I shrug. He chuckles. I grin.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks randomly. My eyes go wide and I look away. He chuckles. "You're not" I say. "I.. am not" he chuckles.

"I- I've done.. stuff" I whisper. "Like what?" He smiles. "..kissing" I mumble. He chuckles softly. "Who have you kissed?" He asks. "You.. and-" I stop. He grins. I giggle.