secret santa

"Pick a name" katherine walks over to me and patrick with a jar full of names, written on pieces of paper. We're stood in the break room on set. Me and patrick are stood in the corner of the room talking. "Huh?" I say. "Secret Santa" she says. "Oh" I pick a name. So does patrick. "I got patrick" I say. "I got ellen" he says to me. "You're not supposed to tell eachother" katherine says. We laugh. "Do you wanna change?" she says. "No I want patrick" I say. "I want ellen" he says. "Okay" she chuckles. She walks away.

We look at eachother and smile. His finger brushes against my hand. I smile, entwining our fingers and stepping closer to him, holding our hands behind my back so nobody can see them. Me and patrick have been dating ever since season 1. It's now season 3 and still, nobody knows. We don't want people knowing yet. We dont want peoples opinions on our relationship or their judgements just yet. Plus, we like the sneaking around. "I'm gonna get you a really good present" I grin. "Oh will you?" He let's go of my hand, running his finger down my back and putting his hand on my ass. "A real present" I giggle, slapping his hand away from my ass. "And don't" I whisper "someone might see" I say. "They won't" he says. "They might" I say. "Maybe we should go somewhere private then" he smirks. "Maybe we should" I smirk. We walk out of the room, down the hallways.

"Anyways I'm gonna get you a better present" he grins. "If the present is you then.. I will happily take it but.. it doesnt count.. I already have that" I grin. He chuckles. "Not that that wouldnt be the best present ever.." he says. I giggle. "But I mean a real present" he says. "So I dont get you?" I say. "No you definitely do" he puts his hand on the back of my neck, leaning down and kissing me passionately. I whine as he pulls away. He grins. "Paddy" I say, looking around. "Nobody saw" he chuckles. "Naughty" I smirk, wrapping my arms around his neck. We hear someone walking around the corner.

I open the supply closet door behind me, pulling him inside with me. "El" he chuckles. "Shhh" I giggle. We look into eachothers eyes. I pull him down, kissing him passionately. He pushes me against the wall, deepening the kiss. I moan, running my fingers through his hair. "You shush" he says. "I didnt say anything" I whisper, giggling. "People will hear your moans" he whispers in my ear. "You can barely hear them" I grin. "You'll be able to in a second" he pulls up my denim skirt to my hips. I giggle, unbuttoning his trousers. He pulls down my panties, putting them in his pocket. I put my hand down his trousers, pulling out his cock.

WRITERS POV:
He puts his hands on her thighs, picking her up. Her back rests against the wall and her legs wrap around his waist. "Be very quiet baby okay?" He whispers. She nods. She wraps her arms around his neck, bracing herself. As soon as he slides into her, she let's out a loud moan as he fills her up. He kisses her passionately, suppressing her loud moans with his lips. "Shh" he chuckles, pulling his lips away from hers. "Dont shush me" she says. "People will hear you" he says. "Now you shut up.. fuck me" she says. He smirks, not moving. "Move.. damn it patrick" she whines. "Are you gonna be quiet?" He says. "Yes yes! Now move!" She says. "Shh" he chuckles as she shouts at him. She digs her nails into his back. "Ow.. bitch" he says. "Please move" she whines. "Either move or pull out so I can do it myself" she moans. "I love winding you up" he chuckles.
"Oh you're one infuriating ass" she breathes, annoyed. She digs her heels into his ass, through his trousers, pushing him further into her. He chuckles. "What do you want baby?" He whispers. He starts sucking on her neck "move paddy" she says. He pulls back.

"Are you crying?" He chuckles. "I need to cum please I'm gonna explode" she says dramatically. "You want this?" He pulls almost all the way out of her before slamming back into her. She let's out a loud cry of pleasure as he hits her g-spot. He stops again, still inside of her. "Padddyyy" she whines. "Pleaseeeeee" she cries. "What?" He says. "Make me cum Paddy make me cum please" she whines.

He gives her no warning before he starts thrusting in and out of her hard and fast. "Yesss! Yess! Fuckk yesss!!" She moans loudly "fucking bastard! Stupid fucking- ohh fuckk you!" She whispers harshly into his ear. He continues thrusting in and out of her. "I fucking hate you! Stupid prick!" She whispers harshly into his ear. He thrusts into her harder. "Yess! I'm cumming! Oh I'm cumming! I love you! I fucking love you! Yessss babyyy!!ohhhhhhh!!" She cries out in pleasure as she cums violently. "Fucckkk babbyy"  He groans deeply as he releases, his cum spilling deep into her. He looks at her as they try to catch their breaths. "I hate you" she breathes. "I hate you too" he says. He kisses her. "I love you so fucking much" she gives him loads of kisses. He chuckles. "I love you more" he says.

He kisses her deeply. He pulls out. "You're still a bastard though" she says. She gets off of him. He laughs. "You're still a bitch" he grins. He zips his trousers up. She pulls down her skirt. He smiles, looking at her as she sorts out her hair. She squeals as he picks her up, spinning her around. She giggles as he puts her back down. He brushes her hair out of her face, giving her loads of kisses.

ELLEN'S POV:
A FEW DAYS LATER:
"Everyone put the presents in the middle of the table without telling anyone who's yours Is for" katherine says. Me and patrick laugh as she gives us a look. I just hand the present to patrick and he hands me mine. "And everybody get your presents with your name on it" katherine says. Everyone grabs their presents. "Start from this side of the table.. going round.. open your presents" she says, pointing at eric, who's on the right side of the table. "Cant we just open the presents?" I say. "No.. we all have to guess who got the presents" she says. I chuckle.

Everyone goes round the table, opening their presents. Its finally patricks go. He opens his present. He smiles as he opens the box, seeing the watch I got him. I pick it up out of the box. I turn it over. Its engraved at the bottom. 'I love you forever' he smiles brightly as he reads it. "Thankyou" he hugs me tightly. "I love you too" he whispers quietly into my ear. I smile. We pull away slowly.

"Your go open yours" he says. "But you didnt even guess" kate says sarcastically. He chuckles. "Ellen" katherine says. I pick up the present, opening it. It's a neckelace. Its heart shaped. I smile. "Look closer" he says. I bring the neckelace up to my eye. Theres a picture of me and patrick kissing inside.  "That's so cool" I look at him. "Can you?" I hand it to him. I turn around slightly and he puts the neckelace on me. "Thankyou" I wrap my arms around him, hugging him tightly. "What is it?" Kate asks. "Theres a picture inside" I say, pulling away from patrick.

Justin's sat on the other side of me. Everyone watches him as he opens his present. I entwine mine and Patrick's fingers under the table. I get my phone out of my pocket with my other hand. 'I wanna kiss you right now' I text patrick. He pulls his phone out, looking at the text. He smiles. 'I wanna kiss you right now too' he texts back. 'The present is perfect thankyou' I text. 'So is mine thankyou too' he texts back. 'I love you' I text. 'I love you too baby" he texts.

Everyone finally opens all of their presents and we leave. Me and Patrick go out to our trailer. "Thankyou for the neckelace baby I love it" I kiss him softly. "Thankyou for the watch" he says, kissing me again. He sits on the couch. I sit on his lap, straddling him. "Hey can we go public? Before christmas?" He asks. "You wanna go public?" I smile. "Yeah.. I wanna be with you on christmas and I dont want to have to worry about the paparazzi catching us" he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "Okay" I smile. "Yeah?" He says. "Yes" I say. I kiss him passionately.