never... during sex

Me and Ellen are sat on the couch in her trailer talking and drinking. We ended up getting onto the subject of her date yesterday.

"Ellen the guys you date are just.. no" I say. She giggles. "Its not my fault" she says. "No, it isn't.. you deserve better" I say.

"Do you ever get any good sex?" I ask. She shrugs. "Decent" she says. "Decent?" I ask. She nods.

"I thought when I was younger that sex would be this mind-blowing thing.. but then I've had it and no guy has ever even.. taken care of me properly before, you know?" She says. "Huh?" I ask.

"I mean.. um.. No guy I've ever dated has made me- I've never had an orgasm during sex" she says. She takes a sip of her wine. "What?" I ask in disbelief.

"I just don't think girls get the same pleasure as guys do" she says. "I pleasure all my women" I say. She giggles, rolling her eyes.

"You don't believe me?" I chuckle. "I think all women are different.. I've only ever had an orgasm whilst rubbing my cliterous.. but others prefer penetration" she says. I smirk.

"And no guy has ever gone down on you?" I ask. "They have.. it was okay, but it kinda just felt like someone was running a slug across my skin" she says. I chuckle. "That's vile" I say.

"I've heard you having sex when you've brought men back to the trailer.. you're loud" I say. "Faking it" she says. "That was fake?" I ask. "I'm an actress baby" she grins. I chuckle. She giggles.

"Okay, let's see" I kneel infront of her. "Patrick!" She giggles. "Pull down your panties" I say. "What?" She whispers. "I'm gonna give you an orgasm" I say.

She rolls her eyes. "Ellen" I smirk. "Okay" she says. I pull down her panties. I toss them aside. I stand up, taking her drink and putting it aside.

I pull her dress over her head aswell as her bra. She wraps her arms around me as I pick her up. I sit her on her bed.

She undoes my trousers, pulling them down as I pull off my shirt, tossing it aside. "Oh my-" I cut her off after she pulls down my boxers by pushing my lips against hers.

She puts her hands on my cheeks. I put my hands either side of her on the bed as I climb ontop of her.

"You're very very sexy Ellen pompeo" I whisper in her ear. Her breathing gets heavier. "Don't fake your moans" I say. "I don't fake anything with you" she says.

I start kissing her neck, making my way down her body. Her back arches as I kiss her thighs. I grab her thighs, draping them over my shoulders.

I put my hand on her lower stomach, applying pressure as I start flicking her clit back and forth with my tongue.

I run my tongue up and down her centre. "O-ohh" she gasps quietly as I move my tongue faster. She gently grabs onto my hair. I smile against her foulds.

"Patrick oh my god" she whispers out of breath. I move back up her body. I reach to her drawers for a condom.

"I'm on the pill" she says. "You're okay without a cond-" I ask. "I wouldn't usually but I trust you're safe" she says.

I kiss her lips. I kiss down the side of her face to her neck again. I slide into her. She moans quietly.

I start moving in and out of her slowly. We start making out. She moans against my lips as I speed up my movements.

I reach down, rubbing her clit. "Oh god patty" she moans. I push my face into the side of hers as we both moan and groan into eachothers ears.

I kiss down her chest. I take her nipple in my mouth. Her back arches. Her nails dig into my sides.

I pull out of her, flipping her body over so she's on her stomach. She grabs onto the sheets as I grab her hips, lifting her ass into the air. I slide into her again.

Her head falls back in pleasure and she moans deeply as I start pounding into her from behind. I grab her hands, holding them on her back with one hand.

She cries out in pleasure as I slap her ass. "Patrick!" She moans loudly as I pound into her harder. I slap her ass again before reaching around, rubbing her clit.

I let go of her hands so she can grab onto the sheets. "Yes! Uhh yessss!" She starts squirting on the sheets. I pull out of her, flipping her over onto her back.

I slide into her again. She digs her nails into my back. I start pounding into her. Her eyes roll back and she bites her lip.

Her mouth falls open and she let's out loud deep moans as I pound into her. I speed up my movements. Her body spazms uncontrollably.

She let's out quieter moans and her body relaxes. I thrust into her again, spilling my cum into her.

I pull out of her, rolling off of her. We both pant out of breath. "How was that?" I look at her. She looks into my eyes. "Mind.. blowing" she whispers. I smile.

We both finally catch our breaths. She sits up. "Thankyou Patrick.. I really mean it.. thankyou, that was.. wow" she smiles.

"Thankyou.. I've always wondered what it'd be like to fuck you like that" I smirk. She giggles.

I run my finger down her spine, looking at her hair flowing down her back. "Do you wanna go again?" I smirk. "Fuck yes" She leans down, kissing me.

I chuckle against her lips, pulling her ontop of me. I roll us over so I'm ontop of her. We keep kissing and end up doing it all night.