hotel

Ellen is 26. She works as a manager in a hotel. Patrick is 29. He is a famous actor working on a hit TV show.

Ellen refuses to watch the show because deep down, she's angry at him. You see, her and patrick used to be best friends ever since childhood.

About 3 years ago they lost contact. They didn't have a fight or anything they just, stopped hanging out. This upset her a lot but she tried to move on.

ELLEN'S POV:
I'm in the hotel booking people into their rooms. "Thankyou Mr Johnson, if you'd like to follow the concierge up to your room.. and if you need anything.." I smile, handing him the keys. "Thankyou" he walks away.

"I'll be with you in a second" I say to the next person in line as I pick up the ringing phone. "Yes we do trips.. there's leaflets on the bulletin board just outside your room" I say into the phone. "No problem" I hang up.

I look up. I gasp. "Patrick" I say shocked. "Hey.." he says. "You're staying here?" I ask. "You're.. working here?" He asks shocked.

"It um- it's my hotel" I say. "You opened your hotel?" He smiles. I always used to tell him how I wanted to open my own hotel. He was always very supportive and even helped me, loaning me money.

"Yeah" I smile. He looks into my eyes, making me blush and look away. "Its really good seeing you.. its been ages" he says. "Its good seeing you too" I smile. 

"So can I stay here or am I banned?" He jokes. "Oh uh sorry" I giggle, realising I haven't booked him in yet. He smiles hearing my laugh, making me smile too.

I book him in and hand him the key. "You're in room.. 100.. top floor.. its our best room here" I smile, handing him the key. "Thankyou" he grins.

"Um.." I look for the concierge. They're not here. "I can show you to your room.. the concierge has disappeared" I giggle. He chuckles softly. I walk around the counter to him.

I smile, standing infront of him. We hug tightly. "I missed you" he says. "I missed you too" I say. We pull away slowly. I smile, getting lost in his eyes.

"Um.. bags" I giggle, taking his bags. "Oh you don't have to-" he says. "Hey.. who's hotel is this?" I grin. He smiles, shaking his head. I smile, walking to the elevator.

He follows me into the elevator. I press the button to the top floor. "So why are you staying here?" I ask. "Filming" he says.

"Right.. your show" I say. "Which you haven't watched?" He gasps. "Oh well- I-" I stutter. He raises his brow. I giggle, shaking my head. He smiles. We get lost in eachothers eyes again. I snap out of it when the elevator doors ping open.

We walk out and go to his door. I unlock it and we walk in. I put his bags down. "Wow.. this place is beautiful" he says as he looks around the room.

"Here.. the best part" I walk over to the windows. I open the curtains. "The view is incredible" he says. I smile.

"How long have you owned this place?" He asks. "Um.. I bought it.. a year ago.. it opened a couple of months ago" I say.

"I knew you'd end up getting your own hotel.. its been your dream for so long.. I'm so happy for you" he smiles. "I wanted to open my own hotel.. that wasn't my dream though" I smile.

"What's your dream?" He asks. I look into his eyes. My heart rate increases as he looks down at my lips then back into my eyes. I get a page. "Oh I um.. I have more bookings" I say, checking it. "Okay" he says.

"I'll see you later.. oh um, breakfast downstairs in the morning unless you want room service.. you can call downstairs on the phone by your bed.. press 2 to get to the front desk, which I'll answer or 3 which goes straight to the kitchen and waiter staff.. um.. oh if you want a turndown service just call or the- me" I say.