high

ELLEN'S POV:
i was sitting on the couch in my living room when I got a call from shonda. "Hey shonda" i say. "Hey ellen. Patrick wont be coming in today. He has appendices and is in the hospital" she informs me. "Damn I hope hes okay" I say worried. "Why dont you go to the hospital?" Shonda suggested. "Okay thank you for telling me. Should I still come in today?" I ask. "No. You get today and tomorrow off. Until Patrick's back" she says. We were filming season 9 of greys anatomy and a lot of the scenes in this season were merder scenes. We say goodbye and hang up. I get up and get changed. I go out to my car and drive to the hospital.

I enter the hospital and a nurse shows me to his room. "Hes on morphine so he'll be a bit-" the nurse says. "High" I say. "Yeah" she chuckles. I walk into the room and Patrick's laid in bed. "Ellen!!" Patrick exclaims, sitting up. I laugh. "Hey" I said walking up to him. "Hey" he says calmly and smiles. "What are you doing here?" He smirks lazily. "I just wanted to see if you were okay" I smiled. There was a few seconds of silence before he let out a loud gasp and sat up quickly. "What?" I ask worried. "Nothing" he says. I raise my brow. He leans towards me. "I think I'm high" he whispers. "You think?" I ask sarcastically. He nods. "Are you going to call the cops?" He asks worried. "Why?" I ask. "To tell them I'm on drugs" he says. I try to hold back my laughter and shake my head. "Good" he nods and sits back again. He picks up his hand and tucks my hair behind my ear. He rubs my cheek with the back of his hand and I smile. "Do you want to know a secret?" He whispers. "What?" I whisper back. I run my fingers through his hair. "I loooovvveee you" he says in a weird voice. "I loooovvvveeee you too" i mimic the voice he did. I mean it. I do love him. The nurse comes into the room. "We need to prep him now" she smiles. "Ok" I stand up. "Who's picking you up after surgery?" I ask him. "I can drive" he grins. "No you cant" I chuckle. "He put on the papers that hes gonna get a cab home" the nurse says. "I'll pick him up" i say. "What time?" I ask. "Around 10am tomorrow" she says. "Can you tell him please? When he wakes up" i ask the nurse. She nods. I turn back to partick and kiss him on the forehead. "Bye" i smile. I walk out of the room. "Byyyyeeeeeee!" I hear him shout. I chuckle. "You guys are really cute together" the nurse comments. "Oh we're not together" I say but smile internally. "You should be. You are totally in love with him" she replies. I laugh. I leave the hospital and go home.

It's the next morning and I wake up at 9:00am and get showered and ready. I checked the clock and it was 9:30 once I was ready so I got in my car and drove to the hospital. I go to his room and knock before walking in. Hes sat on the bed. He has his normal clothes on. "Hi. The nurse said you were picking me up" he smiled. "Hi" I smiled. "You look good without an appendix" I smirked. He chuckled. "How much did I embarrass myself yesterday?" He asked. "Not much" I laugh. "You kept talking very loudly. You figured out you were on drugs and thought I was gonna call the cops on you. You wanted to drive yourself home and you told me you love me" I laugh. "Wow" he laughs. "Yeah you talk a load of shit when you're high" I chuckle. "Well i am a good driver and i do love you so it's not all shit" he said smugly. "You cant drive a day after surgery and.. no you dont" I say. He stands up Infront of me. "Yes I do" he says. I roll my eyes. He raises his eyebrows and chuckles. He grabs my face and kisses me passionately. I pull away slightly and look in his eyes. They sparkle. "I love you too" I whisper and kiss him again. We kiss eachother with so much passion and lust until we finally have to pull away for air. "Telling me that you love me in a hospital? Who are we meredith grey and Derek shepherd?" I joke. "Yes" he smiles smugly. I chuckle. "Let's go" I say. "Okay" he smiles. We hold hands as we walk through the hallway of the hospital. We stop at the doors. "Its pouring it down" I whine, looking outside at the rain. "Its fine" he rolls his eyes. "I'm not going out in that" I say. "Come on" he grabs my arm and pulls me outside. "Noo! Patrick" I whine. He pulls me infront of him. "I am soaked now" I yell over the rain. He smiles and I giggle. I see him looking at my lips so I move closer. He puts his hands on my waist and kisses me. His tongue runs across my bottom lip so I open my mouth and our tongues dance. We finally pull away to catch our breaths. I look down. "Oh my god my shoes are gonna get ruined" I complained. "Come on" he laughs and we walk to my car. We get in the car and we're both soaked. We look at eachother and giggle. He reaches his hand over and brushes my wet hair out of my face. I chuckle and do the same for him. I look him up and down. His shirt is wet so you can see through it. Holy fuck, hes hot. I shake off the thought and start the car. I start driving to his house. I feel him looking at me. At the red light I look over at him and smile. "Are you going to work today?" He asks. "No. Theres no point until you're back. I've only got merder scenes left to film this episode" I reply. "Do you wanna hang out then?" He asks, running his pointer finger up and down my leg. I smile and chuckle lightly. "Hang out where?" I ask. "I dunno" he mumbles. "And do what?" I ask. "I dunno" he mumbles again. I laugh. "Come on" he whines. "I dont have anything to do today and I'll be bored" he complains. He entwined our fingers over the armrest. "Paddy are you even allowed to do anything this soon after surgery?" I ask. "Umm.." he doesnt answer. "We can watch a movie?" I suggest. "But I'll have to go to my house first for a change of clothes." I add. "You can borrow some of mine if you want" he offers. "Okay" I continue driving with our fingers entwined. We arrive at his house and go inside. He takes my bag for me and I sit on the couch. "One second" he says and goes upstairs. He comes back down a couple of minutes later with different clothes on. "Here" he smiles and hands me one of his hoodies, joggers and fluffy socks. "Thanks" I smile. "You can get changed in there" he points at his office. I walk in and get changed. I walk out a few minutes later, wearing his clothes that are way to baggy on me. He looks me up and down. "I look ridiculous" I chuckle. "You look adorable" he replies. I look down at the outfit. "You do" he says, stepping behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder. I put my hands on his arms and lean my head to the side to give him more room as he kisses my neck. "What movie are we watching?" I ask. "Scream?" He asks. "The one with you in it?" I smirk. "No" he replies. I chuckle. "Sure. But I'm terrified of horrors" I warn him. He chuckles and puts on the movie. We are about half way through the movie and we are cuddled up together on the couch when theres a jump scare. I get scared and hide my head into his chest. He wraps his arms tighter around me. "The scary parts over" he whispers. I lift my head up and look at the tv again. Some creepy music comes on and its silent for a second before theres a loud noise. I scream. "Its just the phone" he chuckles. He turns on the lamp and picks up his phone. "Its a message from shonda asking if I'm coming in tomorrow" he says. He texts her back. He turns the lamp back off and I cuddle back into him. "This is so scary" I whisper. "No its not" he chuckles. "Dont laugh at me" I hit him lightly on the shoulder. "I'm not. I think its adorable" he says. "Me TERRIFIED is adorable?" I ask, dramatically. "no but you cuddling into me when you're scared is adorable though" he says pulling me further into his embrace. I giggle and wrap my arms tighter around him.
I end up falling asleep in his arms.

I wake up later on. We are still cuddled up together on the couch. His arms are still wrapped around my waist and hes asleep. I move my arm slightly to grab my phone out of my pocket and I feel him moving. I look at him and hes awake. "Sorry I didnt mean to wake you" I whisper. "Its okay" he whispers back, still sleepily. I check the time on my phone and it's only 5:00am. We still have a few more hours until work. He takes his hands from around my waist and rubs his eyes. I put my phone back down and move so I'm sat up next to him. I turn to face him and he puts his hands on my cheeks and kisses me. "Good morning" he says. "Good morning" I reply. We smile. "I need to go" I say disappointed. "Why?" He pouts. "I need to shower and get ready before work" I say. "Shower here" he smirks. "I dont have any clothes" i say. "You dont need clothes" he kisses down my neck. "You want me to go to work naked?" I chuckle. "Yes" he mumbles. I giggle. "How about this.. I will drive to my house, pick up some clothes and my makeup, come back here to shower and get ready" I suggest. "Okay" he kisses me. "Okay" I kiss him again and stand up. I'm still wearing his sweats as I drive to my house, which is only down the street.

I have all my stuff as I walk back into Patrick's house. Hes sat on the couch. He walks up to me and grabs my clothes for me, putting them on the couch. I put my makeup next to it. "You took forever" he whines. "I was 15 minutes" I chuckle. "Exactly" he says kissing my neck. "Okay let's go" I giggled. We walked to his bedroom and into the ensuite. He instantly pushed me against the door and kissed me passionately. I moaned as my hands made their way to the bottom of his shirt to pull it off. We rip off eachothers clothes and he turns on the shower. We both step into the shower and I wrap my legs around his waist as he pushes me up against the wall of the shower and
Kissed me hungrly. I moan as he pushes his tongue into my mouth and our tongues fight. "I need you" I whisper into his ear. He grunts and picks me up a bit before thrusting into me. I let out a loud moan and he grunted. "Oh my god" I let out as he began thrusting into me. I arched my back as he began sucking and biting my nipples softly. "Faster" I grunted. He began thrusting into me faster, bringing me closer to my release. "Fuck" he grunted as I began matching his movements, grinding with him. "Patrick" my head fell onto his shoulder and my legs shook as I came. He came shortly after, his cum releasing into me. I lift my head from his shoulder and kiss him as he pulls out and puts me down. He holds onto my arms so I dont fall and I smile. We finish our shower and get out.

I wrap a towel around me and go into his bedroom. I turn around and look at him as he comes out of the bathroom. He has a towel wrapped around his waist. You can see his v line and his hair is wet and he pushes his hair back as he walks into the room. Holy fuck. "What's wrong?" He asks looking at my flushed face. I smile. "nothing you just look really hot" I blush and giggle. He laughs and kisses me. We both get ready. "Do you want to drive together?" I ask. "Well do you want to come back to my place after work?" He asks. "If you want" I say shyly. He chuckles. "We can take my car" he says. "I wanted to drive" I whine. "You can drive my car then" he rolls his eyes but smiles and hands me the keys. "You're letting me drive your Porsche?" I ask shocked. "Yes" he says. "You dont let anyone anywhere near your Porsche" I say confused. "Yeah well I trust you" he says nonchalantly. I smile brightly and kiss him before grabbing his hand as we walk outside. He locks his house door and we get in the car.

PATRICK'S POV:
I get in the passenger seat and buckle myself in as ellen does the same. She starts the car and starts driving. I look over her as shes driving. "You look hot driving my car" I comment and rest my hand on her thigh. She smiles but continues looking at the road. Shes wearing a dress so I pull up the dress a little and run my finger up her thigh. "Do you want me to crash?" She squirms in her seat. "Not really, no" I say but continue. I lean over to her "pull over" I whisper in her ear and bite her ear lobe gently. "We'll be late" she whines. "No we wont" I reply. She pulls over to the side of the road. The road is empty thank god. "A quickie?" She smirks. "A quickie" I reply. We take off our seat belts and she climbs over and  straddles me. She reaches down and undoes my belt and trousers. I groan as she puts her hand down my boxers and pulls out my hard erection. I push up her dress a little and move her panties to the side. She lifts herself up a bit and slides down onto my cock. She moans as I hold her hips to help her as she bounces up and down. I feel her walls tighten around me so I lift her up a bit and thrust into her bringing us both to our releases. Her head falls back and she moans loudly as she cums. My cum spills into her and I groan as I release. I pull out and sit her back down onto my lap. I do my trousers back up as she sorts out her dress and hair. She kisses me before getting off of me and climbing back over to her side. "Mmm I love quickies" she says. "Me too" I kiss her. We laugh. We look at eachother and smile before she starts the car up again and drives. We finally make our way to set and walk in.

2666 words