hate

Tw//Depression, Mention of self-harm, Please dont read it when anything of these things can trigger you. 

Hey El. Patrick says as he enters the trailer. Hey Paddy. She replied with a small smile on her face. Whats wrong? He asked as he walked towards and hugged her. Just had a bad sleep, nothing more. She answered after they pulled away. Patrick looked at her concerned but dropped the subject. We should go to the table read. Patrick said to Ellen, as he got no reply he turned around to face her and saw that she was on her phone with a somber expression. El, is everything okay? He asked carefully. Yeah of course. She replied quickly and stood up from the chair. You can talk to me, you know that right? Patrick whispers. I know. she said as they left the trailer and went to the table read.

They sat down next to each other, shortly after Shonda walked into the room, she handed everyone a script and the others began to read their lines. Everything was okay until they got to Ellen and Patricks scene. Are you leaving? Patrick read out loud. No, I didn't get fired. I know that's disappointing to you. Ellen began to read text as well. My trial is about to disappear. You really wanna act like I'm the bad guy here? Patrick answered, while trying to bring in some emotions. Ellen simply replies with. No, I don't. I know the fact that it is Adele changes things for Richard, but it doesn't for me. Patrick argued. Oh, I understand that. Ellen read, when she looked at the next lines her heart broke, into a million pieces. You couldn't possibly understand that. If you were focused on the millions of people with Alzheimer's whose lives could've been different, or would've been better because of this drug, there's no way in hell you would've pulled this stunt. How is it that you don't know the difference between right and wrong? Patrick read while raising his voice slightly. Because I don't think that things are simply right or wrong. Things are more complicated than that. This was more complicated than that. It's complicated that it was Adele and Richard. It's complicated that we have a drug in a box that could help her. There's nothing simple about that. I am very sorry that I messed everything up, but I would do it again. Ellen defended herself, she shortly looked up and saw that her co-stars' gazes were fixed on her and Patrick, they were also stunned how they were reading the lines. Patrick saw his next line and he almost dropped the script. Patrick, please read the next line. Shonda said as she saw that he just held the script in his hands. Patrick cleared his throat before reading it. I don't know how to raise a child with someone who doesn't understand that there's a... right and wrong in the world. He said quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear. Patrick carefully looked at Ellen who had tears in her eyes. So, now I'm gonna be a bad mother. That's where we're going with this? She replied her voice was shaking. You've been saying it for weeks. Maybe you're right. He then read out loud. Okay. Ellen whispered after a few seconds of silence, the tears in her eyes began to fall out. I just... I just need some time to think. Some space. Patrick said and ended their scene. 

Ellen closed her eyes for a moment and inhaled deeply, Patrick could tell that she was close to crying. Can we take a short break please? Ellen asked and Shonda nodded. She grabbed her phone and went outside. Patrick wanted to walk after her but he knew she just wanted to be alone for a few minutes, so he grabbed his phone and decided to post a picture of him and Ellen. He thought for a few moments before he added a caption. Thank you for always being here for me. Im so happy to call you my best friend. Love you. He posted it and decided to check on Ellens account. He smiled as he saw her last post, it was a picture from the both of them smiling widely. He then began to read through her comments and dropped his phone on the ground. I hope its broken. He heard Eric laugh. Patrick picked up his phone and saw tons of insulting comments towards Ellen. He quickly went back on his profile and began to read the comments under his new post. Why are you friends with her? Shes so ugly. I would laugh if she would get into an accident. The show would be better without her. She should die. The last comment said. With that he stood up and went to walk outside as well. Patrick, where are you going? Shonda asked. I need to check on El. He replied and ran outside. He searched everywhere but couldnt find her. She declined his calls. He began to worry even more as he realized that she had turned her phone off. Patrick saw the trailers, how could he forget about them, he thought. He began to run towards their trailer. Before Patrick entered the trailer he muted his phone, quietly stepped inside and went inside their bedroom. He saw her phone laying on the ground broken, like she slammed it on the ground. As Patrick heard small whimpers from the bathroom he quickly entered it and was shocked from the scene in front of him.