i missed you so much

"When is he arriving?" I ask. I'm so excited. "Ellen.. chill, he'll be here soon" Justin says. I stand at the table. "Sit down" Sandra chuckles. I shake my head. I'm looking at the door. I look at everyone else. They're all looking at the door too. I giggle. "You're all just as excited" I grin. "Nobody can be as excited as you" shonda laughs. I giggle. I'm walking back and forth. "Can you stay still?" Justin says. "No" I say.

The door opens. I look at the door. "Paddy!" We rush over to eachother, almost falling over as we hug eachother so tight. "Hi el" he smiles. I giggle as he picks me up, spinning me around. We finally pull away from eachothers arms slowly. "You're late, dumbass" I hit him playfully. He chuckles. "First time you see me in 5 years.. and you're late" I giggle. He laughs. "Hi guys" he says to everyone else. "Hi" they all smile. Me and patrick don't step out of eachothers embrace, his hands still on my waist, mine on his arms. "Its good to see you.. you look good" he strokes my hair back, looking at me. "You look hot" I smirk. He laughs. "That's what I meant by good" he smirks. I giggle.

Someone else walks into the room. "Hey guys" eric says. Everyone says hi to him. "Ellen.. patrick" eric says.  "Hey eric" we say, still not pulling away from eachother. I look at eric. It finally hits me that he's actually here. "Oh hey eric" I smile. Everyone chuckles. He smiles, chuckling. "You were both late" shonda says. "Sorry" patrick and eric say. "Take your seats please" krista vernoff says. "Can patrick sit next to me?" I grin. "Theres a seating plan" shonda says. "Please" patrick grins. "Fine" she says. We chuckle, sitting next to eachother. "That's not fair.. if they get to sit together then I get to sit next to kate" eric says. "Fine.. just sit" shonda says. Eric sits next to Kate. They both grin. Everyone laughs.

"So our first table read with patrick and eric back" shonda says. "Wait don't start yet" I say. "What is it now?" Shonda says. "You unfollowed me on Instagram" I say to patrick. Everyone chuckles. "I unfollowed the entire cast" he says. "You still follow me" Kate says. "And me" eric says. "Ass" I hit him. "Okay.. you want me to follow you?" He asks. "I blocked you" I grin. "Ass" he says. I giggle. "Unblock me" he says. I chuckle, getting out my phone. I unblock him and follow him. "Follow me" I say. "Fine if you insist" he rolls his eyes jokingly, taking out his phone. I chuckle. He follows me. We both put our phones down. "Okay you can start now" I say to shonda. She chuckles. We start the table read.

The table read ends and me and patrick go back to my trailer. Me and patrick sit on the couch. "I can't believe you unfollowed me man" I say. He laughs. "I missed you so much" he hugs me tight. "I missed you too" I cuddle into him. we pull away slowly. we look into eachothers eyes. I snap out of my gaze, looking away from him. He puts his finger on the bottom of my chin, making me look at him. I look into his eyes. He leans closer to me. I melt into him as he kisses me. I move my hands up, putting them on his cheeks as he deepens the kiss. I realise what I'm doing and pull away quickly. "Patrick" I whisper. "me and Jill are divorced" he says. "what?" I look at him. "we haven't made it public yet but-" I cut him off by grabbing his face, kissing him hungrily. I pull away slowly. I moan as he kisses me again hungrily, pulling me onto his lap so I'm straddling him.

I pull away again slowly. "i- um.. maybe we shouldn't" i whisper. "we should" he starts kissing my neck. "but-" I say. "Buttt.." he looks at me. I look into his eyes. "Fuck it.. I want you right now" I wrap my arm around his neck, kissing him passionately. I reach down to his trousers. He puts his hands on mine, stopping me. "Wha-" I whine. "Wait" he chuckles. I giggle as he stands up, picking me up and walking us to the bedroom.

I moan as he closes the bedroom door, pushing me up against it. We pull away so I can pull his shirt over his head. He puts me onto the floor, pulling off my shirt. We pull off the rest of eachothers clothes and he kisses me again hungrly. We stumble over to the bed, falling onto it, him hovering over me. We move to the middle of the bed, my head resting on the pillows.