hot best friends

"No damn it.. Chris I can't.. I dont want to be with you anymore.. what part of that do you not understand?" I say as we walk into my trailer.

"Hi paddy" I smile, sitting next to him on the couch. "Hi" he chuckles softly. "Ellen.. give me another chance.. I'm sorry" he walks in after me.

"You screwed my friend.. my friend.. you- I- you and I hadn't even got as far as that and you screwed.. someone else!" I say. Patrick laughs. I elbow him. "Sorry" he mumbles, looking back at his phone. I chuckle.

"I love you ellen" Chris says. "We've been dating for 2 weeks.." I chuckle. "You're amazing Ellen" he says. "Ha" Patrick chuckles. I gasp, elbowing him. "Ass" I giggle.

"Give me another chance" Chris says. "No" I say. "Did you even like me?" He asks. "No" I chuckle.

"Did you really like me?" I raise my brow. "I do.. but I guess ill have to get over you now" he says. "Good look with that" patrick says. I smile, looking at him.

"This has nothing to do with you" Chris says. "You cheated on my best friend.. you're lucky you're not dead right now" he says.

"Ellen" Chris pleads. "The begging is a real turn off, you know?" I say. "I thought you liked that?" Patrick smirks. "You.. Shut up" I giggle.

"Chris can you just go?" I say. "Why? So you can fuck this dude instead?" He says. "Yep.. thats exactly what I'm gonna do" I say sarcastically. "Really?" Patrick smirks, leaning towards me jokingly. I laugh.

"Whatever.. fuck this.. you're one crazy bitch, you know that?" Chris says. "Oh am I?" I say. "Why do you think I fucked your friend.. two fucking weeks and you still haven't put out" he says.

"Why do you think that is?" I say. "Because you're boring as shit.. you're probably still a fucking virgin" he says. I stand up off the couch. I laugh, walking over to him.

"Not quite.. just ask patrick" I walk over to the door, opening it. He walks over to me. "Well then you're a fucking slut too" he says. "I'm a virgin slut?" I raise my brow. "No you're just a fucking slut" he says.

"Why? Because I slept with patrick?" I raise my brow. "Yes.. that is fucking why" he says. "We didn't have sex whilst I was dating you.. you cheated on me.. I didn't.. I just slept with him after" I say.

"Who fucks their best friend?" He says, a weird look on his face. "People who have hot best friends" I whisper.

"She was amazing.. In bed.. mind-blowing even.. just incase you were wondering.. you're really missing out" patrick grins. I chuckle softly. "And His dick is bigger than your entire fucking apartment" I whisper into his ear. I pull away, grinning.

"Just get the fuck out" I say,  getting impatient. "Fine.. I'll go to your fucking friends house" he says. "You do that" I whisper, slamming the door in his face.

"Ugh" I walk over to patrick, sitting next to him on the couch. I rest my head on his shoulder. "I didn't actually thankyou" I smirk. "You kidding? I've been wanting to do that for years" he smirks. I giggle.

"It was amazing.. really" i say. "It was" he says. "Thankyou for defending me too" I whisper. "You're my best friend.. of course I'm going to defend you" he says. "Love you" I whisper. "Love you too" he says. I wrap my arms around his waist, pushing my face into his arm.

"We should do it again sometime" he smirks. I giggle. "I- I don't think so" I say. "Whyyyyyy" he whines. "I don't want- I can't ruin our friendship" I say. "But it was so good.. the best I've ever had" he smirks. "I know.. me too" I whisper.

"So lets do it again" he whines. "We shouldn't" I whisper. "Why?" He whispers. "Because.." I look into his eyes "because.." I stop "fuck it" I kiss him hungrly.

I moan as he instantly deepens the kiss. Our tongue fight. I reach over, undoing his trousers, desperate to feel him inside me again. I undo them, reaching my hand down his boxers, pulling out his member.

He pulls me onto his lap. I moan quietly as I grind against him slightly, our tongues fighting hungrly. He picks me up. He lifts my dress to my hips. He moves my panties to the side. 

I cry out against his lips as he slides me down his hard cock. He instantly starts thrusting in and out of me, picking me up and slamming me back down onto him repeatedly.

My moans get louder and louder as he hits all the right spots. "Faster! Fasterrr!" I moan. He speeds up his movements, slamming me down onto him harder. 

"Yes! Oh goddd! Yesssss! Fucccckkk! Ohhhhh! Padddyy! Ohhhhhhhh!" I cry out in pleasure, pushing my face into his shoulder as I cum violently. He groans deeply, spilling his cum into me as he releases.

He stops his movements. I collapse against him breathless. I wrap my arms around his neck, pushing my face into his neck as I try to catch my breath.

I finally catch my breath. I pull away from him slowly, looking into his eyes. I rest my forehead against his. He slowly lifts me off of him, pulling out. I kiss him passionately. I run my fingers through his hair. I pull away slowly.

I look into his eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him softly as he stands up, walking us to the bedroom.

------

We collapse next to eachother in bed breathless. "That- oh that thing you do with.. the bendy.. god" I pant. "You like that?" He smirks. "God yes" I breathe.

"I'll do it more often then" he smirks. "So.. we're doing this again?" I raise my brow. "This is the best sex of our lives.. why should we stop?" He smirks. "We shouldn't" I smirk. We both kiss eachother until we're breathless.

He puts his hand on my stomach, looking at me. I look into his eyes. "You're so sexy" he growls, kissing me again hungrly. I moan, running my fingers through his hair.

He hovers over me. I feel his erection against my thigh. "Again?" I grin. "Round.. 4?" He says. "5" I giggle. He grins. He puts his hand on my thigh, pulling me onto him so I'm straddling him.

---------

I wake up, aching head to toe. We went about 20 rounds last night. I barely slept. I roll over, seeing patrick still next to me. "Paddy" I stroke his cheek gently with my thumb. He slowly opens his eyes. "Hey stud" I grin. He chuckles softly. I giggle.

"Good morning" he smiles. "Good morning" I grin. We get up, shower together, get changed and go to set.

I'm stood at the snack table when Chris walks into the room. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me" I mumble. He hasn't seen me yet.

I see patrick across the room. I walk over to him quickly. "Hi?" He raises his brow. "Hi" I grin. "What are you doing?" He chuckles, seeing how close I'm stood to him. "Chris is over there" I say. "Oh" he says. "Hes walking over" he whispers.

"Shit" I mumble. I look at him. "Kiss me" I say. "Huh?" He says. I roll my eyes, chuckling softly. I bite my lip. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. He puts his hands on my waist, kissing me back instantly.

I let out a quiet moan as he turns us around, pushing me up against the wall. I run my fingers through his hair, my back arching as our tongues fight. We finally pull away slowly. I look and Chris is gone. "Wanna go back to the trailer?" He smirks. "Yeah" I giggle.

1321 words