wonderful parents

Me and derek have a few friends over at our house. We're all scattered around the room, talking. We have 2 kids together and I'm 2 months pregnant with our 3rd.

"Derek.." I walk over to him. I smile at Owen. He walks away. "Can we go somewhere" I tug on his shirt. "What?" He asks. "I'm horny" I say. He chuckles, grinning.

"We haven't had sex since.. we conceived the baby" he raises his brow. "I know.. you've been at work all the time" I whine. "And you're always too tired at night" He says.

"So.. do you wanna sneak off?" I grin. "Theres people here" he smirks, putting his hands on my waist. "The kids can host" I grin. "I'll meet you upstairs in a minute" he kisses my lips. "Hurry" I walk upstairs.

I go to our room. I take off all my clothes. He walks into the room a minute later. I immediately attack his lips with mine, kissing him hungrly. I start ripping off His clothes as his hands roam my body.

He pushes me up against the door. I pull down his underpants. He kicks them off. I pull away from his lips as he picks me up. I let out a deep moan as he slides into me, filling me up.

DEREK'S POV:
She keeps moaning as I start moving in and out of her. "Shh baby" I say. "I- I can't" she moans, her head falling back.

I smile, watching her as I speed up my movements, wanting to pleasure her more. Her moans get louder.

Her nails dig into my back. "Ohh.. feels.. sooo.. gooddd" she says between loud moans, pushing her face into my shoulder.

I grab her thighs tighter, slamming into her harder. My groans get deeper as I feel myself getting closer. "Fuucckk!" Her body starts spazming and I feel her walls clamp around me. She cries out into my shoulder as she cums.

I thrust into her again. I groan deeply as my cum spills into her. I slow down my movements, letting her ride out her orgasm. Her body keeps spazming slightly against mine and she let's out quiet moans.

She pulls away from me slowly. We're both panting out of breath. I pull out of her. I'm still holding her entire bodyweight. "Wrap your legs around me, baby" I chuckle softly. "I can't.." she says.

I smile as I look at her legs that are still shaking. I wrap my arm around her waist, holding her close. I carry her to the bed. I kneel Infont of her as I sit her on the edge of the bed.

"You okay?" I put my hands on her thighs to stop them from shaking. She nods. "Was that good, baby?" I grin, putting my hands on her cheeks. "Amazing" she says. I smile, kissing her.

"You're legs hurt?" I ask. "They're okay" she says. "I'll give you a massage later" I kiss her again. "Yay.. I love being pregnant" she grins. I chuckle.

"Also.. we need- I need sex more often.. I'm horny all the time.. plus, I really miss you" she says. I smile.

"Stop falling asleep before I arrive home then" I tickle her stomach playfully. She giggles, pulling my hands away.

"Well we could sneak off more at work" she grins. "Our hours have been different lately" I groan. "We'll figure it out" she says. I kiss her softly. "We should go back downstairs" she sighs.

We get changed back into our clothes. "You feel better now?" I stand behind her, putting my hand on her stomach. "Your.. painful need for me gone?" I tease. "Shut up" she giggles. She holds my hand.

We walk downstairs. We walk back into the living room. Everyone looks at us. "What?" I chuckle. "What the hell were you doing to her up there?" Mark says. Meredith giggles, pushing her face into my arm. Everyone chuckles.

"Mommy why were you screaming at daddy?" Our daughter walks over to us. "I.. um-" meredith picks her up. "We're you angry?" She asks. "No.. they- I- they were.. good screams" meredith tries not to laugh.

"But you said naughty words" she says. I laugh. Meredith glares at me. "Oh well, sometimes when mommy's really.. excited.. I accidentally say naughty words to daddy.. but it's not because I'm being mean to him" she says.

"Why did you say bad words to him then?" She asks. "He might like it.. you know how kinky your parents are" Mark says. "What's kinky?" She asks. We glare at him.

"Its what people like to do during sex" our son says. We look at him. "What?!" We exclaim shocked. "I heard mommy say it the other day so I looked it up on my ipad" he nods.

"Fucking hell we need to put some restrictions on that thing" I say. "Daddy! Bad word!" My daughter hits my arm. Everyone laughs. "We're wonderful parents" meredith says sarcastically. "Mm" I grin, kissing her cheek.

836 words

Guys.. the time has come.. I'm running out of ideas