ex-student pt2

2 weeks later:
she grabs onto my chest, her nails digging into my skin. I pick her up and down ontop of me faster. She rests her hands either side of my head. She bites her lip, looking into my eyes.

She cries out, still keeping eye contact with me as her walls clamp around me. I groan, our lips brushing together as my cum spills out.

She pants out of breath, pushing her face into my neck. I stroke her back gently. She rolls off of me. "Mhm" she moans, snuggling into me. I pull off the condom and toss it aside.

I wrap my arms around her, kissing her head as we both try to catch our breaths.

"How old are you?" I ask. She chuckles, looking at me. "Seriously? That's the first thing you're gonna say after sex?" She asks. I chuckle.

"Sorry, I just.. how old are you?" I sit up slightly. "I'm 24" she says. "Oh, you're young" I say. "Says the 18 year old" she giggles. I chuckle. I smirk, looking at her as she bites her lip, looking at the ceiling.

"When I sat in your class.. I daydreamed about touching you.. the whole time I was thinking about all the things I wanted to do to you.. on your desk.. against the chalkboard.. with the food in the cafeteria" I whisper in her ear.

Her breathing gets heavier as I run my hand down her stomach. "Cafeteria food?" She breathes. "I don't care how bad that food tasted.." I start rubbing her clit.

"I would've lathered your entire body in it and licked you clean" I whisper in her ear. She moans quietly.

"I'm overstimulated" she grabs my arm. "I.. don't.. care" I whisper in her ear. I rub her clit faster. She moans louder, her nails digging into my skin.

"You want me to stop?" I ask. "No.. yeah.. fuck no!" Her body spazms. I chuckle softly, keeping the same pace. She grabs onto my hair. "There.. yeah, there" she moans as I find the right spot.

"Tell me what else y-you'd do to me" she moans. "I loved it when you'd tie your hair up with that pencil you're always chewing on.. I love your neck.. all I could think about was pinning you up against the door and choking you, moving my fingers in and out of you until you cum" I say.

She moans louder, pulling on my hair. "Fuck derek!" She pushes her legs together, wriggling next to me.

I hold her still, pinning her legs open. I speed up my movements with my fingers. She cries out, her body spazming as she cums.

I pull away from her slowly. She pants heavily, sweat dripping down her head and chest. I smirk, watching her as she comes down from her high.

I put my hand on her cheek, kissing her other one a few times. She smiles. "You're so beautiful" I whisper. She smiles, looking into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. "Derek, I've told you five times.. I cant" she chuckles. "Whyyyy?" I sigh. "I'm married.. as soon as my divorce is final, I'm all yours" she smiles. I kiss her softly.

"Can I stay over tonight at least?" I ask. "Of course you can" she smiles, cuddling me.

"Hey, you don't know anyone from the college I applied to, do you?" I ask. She sits up. "Why?" She asks. "You might be able to put in a good word.." I say.

She leans against the headboard. I tickle her stomach gently with my fingers. "Wh- are you- is that why you're sleeping me? So I can  help get you into a good college?" She asks.

"What?! No.. of course not" I say. I kiss her hip and stomach softly. "Really?" She asks. I sit up. "I sleep with you for one thing, orgasms" I grin. She chuckles.

"And also because.. well, you're.. really really cute" I put my hands on her waist, kissing her neck playfully. She giggles.

"I'd love to put a good word in for you.. my ex favourite student" she says. I grin, pulling away from her neck. She giggles.

I lay next to her. She cuddles Into me. I smile, pulling her into my arms. She kisses my cheek.