drunk ellen

I ring his doorbell repeatedly.  He finally opens the door. I smile brightly. I throw my hands in the air. "PATRIIIICCCCKKKK" I yelled enthusiastically. "El?" He says confused. I stumble into his house. I hug him. "I'm very drunk" I say. "I can tell" he chuckles. he puts his hands on my arms to keep me from falling over. I lean close to him. "I want you to have sex with me" i whisper in his ear. "El you're drunk" he says. "I dont care. I want you. I need you now" I say. "Ellen" he says. "Paddy" I say. "You should- do you wanna go upstairs to lay down?" He asks. He runs his fingers through my hair. I shake my head no. "I want you. Do you want me?" I say. "So much" he breathes. "You can have me. I'm all yours paddy" I lean in and kiss him quickly but passionately. I feel him hesitate before stepping closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close, kissing me back. I moan into the kiss. I move my hands up, wrapping my arms loosly around his neck. "We should- I should really not be doing this right now" he says, pulling away. "You really should" I keep my arms around his neck "i love you" i look him in the eyes. I moan as he kisses me again, more passionately this time, backing us up and pushing me into the wall. In a matter of minutes we both rip off eachothers clothes, standing completely naked in the hallway of his house. He picks me up, giving me no warning before sliding himself  into me. "Fuuuuuuucckckkkkkkkkkkk" I scream in pleasure. "Ohh you feel so good" I gasp. "Go fast paddy" I moan. He starts thrusting into me hard and fast. "Ohhhhhhhhhh padddyyyyyy" I moan. "Gooodddddddd elllll" he groans. His hot cum spills into me and our fluids mix. He holds me against the wall, still inside me with my legs wrapped around his waist. I look into his eyes. "I love you Patrick" I say. "I love you too" he said. I run my fingers through his hair, kissing him sweetly. He kisses me back with so much love that my heart melts with joy. He pulls out and puts me down. "Can you take me to bed. My head hurts really bad" I whine. "Yes" he chuckles. He picks me up bridal style, carrying me to his room. He put me down in bed and was about to walk away when I stopped him. "Please stay" i say. "Okay" he smiles. He gets in bed with me, pulling me into his embrace. I rest my head into his chest as I fall asleep.

I wake up in his arms. "Ow" i say. He opens his eyes. "Hi" he smiles. "My head hurts so bad" I push my head into his chest. "I bet" he chuckles. "Oh my god. I showed up to your house drunk and told you I'm in love with you" I say. "I bet you're regretting that now huh?" He chuckles. "Not really" I wrap my arms around his waist. "Me either" he says. "I think I'm gonna puke" I mumble into his chest. "I'd appreciate it if you didnt do it on me" he laughs. I chuckle. "Mmm" I whine. I stand up, with the covers still around me and walk quickly to the bathroom. I lean over the toilet and puke, still holding the covers around myself. I feel him walk behind me and move my hair out of the way, holding it up for me. Once I'm finished, I flush the toilet and turn around to face him. He puts one of his shirts on me. He pulls my hair out of the shirt so its flowing down my shoulders. "Feel better?" He strokes my cheek with his thumb. "Yeah" I say. I put my hands on his exposed waist. Hes wearing pyjama bottoms, shirtless. I step closer to him. "I'm hungry" I say. "Oh are you?" He smirks, running his hand up my leg and his shirt I'm wearing. "For food" i giggle. "You sure?" He runs his hand further up to my ass. I chuckle. "I feel like shit and.." I turn around and look in the mirror "oh and look like crap too" I run my fingers through my hair. "You look gorgeous" he puts his hands on my waist, turning me back around to face him. He leans in to kiss me. "Wait" I move back "my mouth tastes like puke" I say. He hands me some mouthwash. I laugh and take it. I gargle it before spitting it into the sink. I turn back to him and kiss him. He puts his hands on my waist, pushing me back into the bedroom. Our lips never separate as he lowers me down onto the bed gently. "Oh" I open my legs as he moves down to my centre, pushing up the shirt to my hips. He pushes my legs further apart before licking up and down my foulds. I arch my back, running my fingers through his hair. He thrusts his tongue into my wet foulds. "Ohhh goddd" I moan. He starts thrusting his tongue in and out fast. My legs wrap around him. I moan loudly as I cum. He licks me clean before making his way back up my body. I pant, trying to catch my breath. I put my hands on his cheeks, pulling him close and kissing him. "Do you want food now?" he chuckles. I giggle. "Y-" I try to form words but cant. I just pull him closer and kiss him again. I feel him smile against my lips. I pull away finally. He chuckles. "Yes please" I breathe. He smiles. He stands up out of bed. "I cant get up" I breathe. He laughs. He holds my hands, pulling me up. I stand up. We walk downstairs to his kitchen. "What do you want?" He stands behind me, kissing my neck with his hands on my waist. "What have you got?" I ask. "Not much" he chuckles. I walk over to the cupboards, opening them. "Wow. Literally nothing" I say. Theres just some cerial in there. I grab the cerial and open the fridge. They're is hardly anything in there either. I grab the milk. "Oh that's off" he says. "Why do you have no food?" I chuckle, putting the milk back down. "I've not been grocery shopping for a while" he says. "I can tell. dry cereal it is" I laugh. I eat some cereal. "Dude.." I look at him "its stale" i say. "Don't 'dude' me" he grinned. I giggle as he walks towards me, putting his hands on my waist. "Do you want to go to the shop or something? Or we can order a takeaway?" He asks. "can we order a takeaway?" I ask. "Yeah" he says. He kisses me deeply. "Now" I laugh against his lips. I put my hands on his cheeks gently pushing him away. "Okay" he chuckles. He begins to walk away. He turns back around and walks over to me quickly, kissing me passionately. I stumble back against the kitchen island. I moan into the kiss as he thrusts his tongue into my mouth. He puts his hands on my waist, holding me up as my knees go weak. I kiss him back, our tongues fighting. He finally pulls away. He chuckles as I pant out of breath. He tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. "What takeaway do you want?" He grins. I try to catch my breath. "Are you okay?" He chuckles. "Yeah" I laugh, breathless "I want mcdonalds" I say. "Okay" he smiles. He kisses me again quickly before walking away. I bite my bottom lip, watching his ass as he walks away. I shake my head, chuckling and turning around. I get a glass, fill it up with water and drink it. "I ordered a egg and cheese mcmuffin and 2 hash browns for you" he wraps his arms around my waist from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Thanks" I put my hands on his arms, leaning back into his embrace. He kisses me on the cheek. "I love you" he whispers in my ear. "I love you too" I whisper back. I turn my head so he can kiss me. He kisses me softly. "What do you wanna do until the takeaway gets here?" He asks. I turn around in his arms and kiss him passionately. "Oh okay" he smirks. He kisses me. He puts his hands on my waist, picking me up and lifting me onto the kitchen island. I reach down and pull down his bottoms. He pulls his shirt I'm wearing over my head and throws it onto the floor. "This counters cold" I squirm. "Come here" he chuckles. I wrap my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck and he picks me up. "Couch?" I ask. "Walls closer" he pushes me up against the wall. "Mmm" I let out as he kisses me hard. I moan loudly and he groans as he slides into me. "Ohhhh" I gasp in pleasure. My nails dig into the wall behind me and my head falls back as he starts thrusting in and out of me. he groans as he speeds up his movements. "Ohh faster" I moan. He grips my legs tighter, slamming me into him. "Mmm padddyyy" my nails scratch up the wall. I feel a massive wave of pleasure run through my body and my head falls onto his shoulder as I cum. "God el" he grunts as his cum spills into me. I lift my head off his shoulder, resting it back on the wall. I pant, trying to catch my breath. I lift my head, looking at him. I wipe a drop of sweat off his eyebrow with my finger, leaning in and kissing him. I put my hands on his face, stroking his cheeks with my thumbs. "You're amazing" I lean in and kiss him again. "You're perfect" he kisses me back. He pulls out, putting me on the floor. I stumble slightly. He puts his hands on my waist, holding me up. I put my hands on his shoulders. The doorbell rings. My eyes go wide. "Mcdonalds!" I smile. He chuckles. He reaches down, passing me his shirt and putting on his pyjama bottoms. He goes to the front door. He comes back with the McDonalds. I walk over to him. He holds my hand, pulling me with him to the couch. He sits down. I sit next to him, cuddling up in his arms.

1795 words