drunk patrick

ELLEN'S POV:
I was sat in the living room of my house when my phone started ringing. I picked it up and it was patrick. I answered. "Hi patrick" I said. "Heeeyyyyy elllleen" he said in a weird voice. "Patrick?" I asked. "Elllleeennnn" he replied. "Are you drunk?" I laughed. "No" he burped. I laughed. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yep" he replied. I heard a car honking in the background and music playing. "Where are you?" I asked. "Umm at a.." he trailed off. It went silent. "Patrick?" I asked, wondering if he was still on the phone. "Yeah?" He asked. "Where are you?" I chuckled. "Oh, a bar" he says. "Why?" I ask. "I dunno" he says. "Who are you there with?" I asked. "I dunno" he says. "Do you know anything?" I giggled. "I dunno" he said. I laughed. "Why did you call me? Are you okay?" I asked seriously. "Yeah I'm okay. I just felt like talking to you" he said. I smiled. "Okay" I say. "So.. whatcha doin?" He asks in a weird voice. "Nothing. Just sat talking to you" I chuckle. "Oh" he says. "You are gonna be so hungover at work tomorrow" I take a sip of my red wine. "I know right" he exclaims. "That's not a good thing" I say. "I'm gonna take a cab" he says. "Good. I dont think you should be driving right now" I say. "Wheres my address again?" He asks. "Patrick" I laugh "you are so drunk" I say. "Come over to mine" I add. I dont think he should be home alone this drunk. I hear him get in the cab. I told him the address and his phone must've ran out of charge.

It's been around 20 minutes and I hear my doorbell ring, again and again and again. "Okay I'm coming" I shouted jokingly. I opened the door and patrick was stood there. When he sees me open the door he smiles widely and hugs me. I stumble backwards a bit but dont loose my balance fully. I hug him back. "Hi" I laugh. "Hi" he pulls away. He puts his hands on my cheeks and pulls me closer. "Do you have any food?" He asks seriously. I giggle. "Your breath stinks" I push him away playfully. "And yes I do. Come on" I chuckle. I walk down the hall and he follows me. I turn around and hes not walking in a straight line. I roll my eyes. "You're so stupid" I joke and walk up to him. I wrap my arm around his waist and he wraps his around my shoulder  and i lead him to the living room. "You smell nice" he says drunkenly, pulling me closer with his arm. "Really? Coz You smell like shit" I tease. I sit him onto the couch. I go into the kitchen. When I get back I see him drinking my glass of wine. "No more alcohol for you" I take It off of him. "I'm thirsty" he whines. "Drink this" I hand him a bottle of water. I down the rest of my wine and put it down. I sit next to him on the couch and open the bag of cheetos I got from the kitchen. I eat a few and offer some to him. He eats them, getting cheeto powder around his lips. I lean over and wipe his lips with my thumb gently. My hand rests on his jawline and he looks me in the eyes. I see him looking at my lips and I cant help but smile. He slowly leans closer to me. My head comes back to reality and I pull my hand away and look down. He puts his pointer finger on my chin, making me look at him. We lean into eachother slowly and he kisses me passionately. "Wait" I pull away "you're, you're drunk.. we shouldn't" I stutter, still looking at his lips. "We should" he kisses me again. "Paddy" I pull away. "El" he says. "I love you" he says seriously. "Dont say that" I say looking down. "Dont say it if you dont mean it" I say. "I'm not" he grabs my face and pulls me closer to him, looking me in the eyes. "I mean it. I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you since- well, forever" he says. I grab the back of his neck and pull him closer, kissing him again. "I love you too" I say against his lips. "You do?" He asks pulling away again. I kiss him again. "I do" I smile against his lips. I glide my tongue along his bottom lip, begging for entrance and he opens his mouth. Our tongues dance. I lay down on the couch as he hovers over me, our lips never parting. I gasp as we fall off of the couch, me falling ontop of him. "Are you okay?" I laugh. "That's gonna hurt tomorrow" he rubs the back of his head, chuckling. We laugh as he rolls me over onto my back and hovers over me again. I wrap my arms tightly around his waist as he kisses me again. I arch my back slightly as he begins kissing my jawline and neck. I unbutton his shirt and throw it on the couch. My fingers run up and down his toned stomach. I help him by sitting up slightly as he removes my shirt. I'm not wearing a bra and I see him looking at my breasts. He immediately starts kissing my breasts and sucking on my nipples, making me moan quietly. My hands run down his body, to his belt. I undo his belt and push off his trousers. He kicks them the rest of the way off and I help him as he pulls off my leggings. He kisses my lips again. "Do. You. Wanna. Move. To. The. Bedroom" he says between kisses. "Yeah" I breathe against his lips. I wrap my legs around his waist as he stands up, carrying me to my bedroom. "Oh look... you can walk in a straight line" I joke. "Shut up" he chuckles and kisses me. When we make it to the bedroom he lowers me onto the bed, him still ontop, kissing me. I pull down his boxers and push them off with my feet. He pushes me further up the bed and pulls down my panties, throwing them on the floor. He kisses up my stomach, making his way back up to my neck, kissing and sucking on it. "I need you inside me. Now" I whisper sexily in his ear. He kisses me again. I moan loudly against his lips and he grunts as he thrusts into me. I look into his eyes as He let's me adjust to his size before thrusting In and out of me slowly. I run my fingers through his hair, pulling on it gently. "Faster" I gasp in pleasure as he picks up the pace. My walls clamp around his cock as I come closer to my release and he speeds up even faster. "Ohhh fucckk" I moan. "Shit" he grunts. His head falls onto my shoulder and his warm cum spills into me, our fluids mixing as we come. He picks his head up off of my shoulder and pecks me on the lips before pulling out and laying next to me. We're both still panting as we wrap our arms around eachother, moving closer together, our faces centimetres apart. Our legs are entwined under the covers and our arms are wrapped around eachothers waists as we fall asleep.

PATRICK'S POV:
I wake up and open my eyes. As soon as I open them it's too bright so I squint to look at my surroundings. This isnt my bedroom. Where?- Where am I? I look next to me and ellen is layed next to me. Naked. It takes me a minute but all the memories of last night come flooding back. I told her I love her. She told me she loves me. We slept together. I look at her and smile. She looks so peaceful when shes sleeping. Shes so gorgeous. I take my hand and brush some of her hair out of her face. She opens her eyes slowly. She smiles when she sees me. "Good morning" I say. "Good morning" she replies."Last night was.. incredible" i say quietly. "It was" she agrees. "My head hurts" I say. "I bet it does" she laughs, running her fingers through my hair. She stops, keeping her hands in my hair and looks me in the eyes. She looks away and smiles. "So umm.. why were you at a bar last night?" She asks. "I-" I chuckle nervously "I was actually there on a date" I say. "Oh?" She looks down disappointed. "It was a woman from my gym. She asked me out so I said yes. But when I was on the date, all I kept thinking was how I wished I could've been with you instead. So I got drunk, the woman left and I rang you." I said nervously. "Oh" she looked back at me. "So, yeah.. I need a new gym and I'm in love with my co-star and best friend" i chuckled. She blushed and giggled. I rubbed her cheek with the back of my hand, smiling at her. I move closer to her, our faces centimetres apart. I hesitate before closing the space between us and kissing her. I pull away but she grabs the back of my head, pulling me closer and kissing me again. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she thrusted her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dance. We pull away for air and we look into eachothers eyes, our foreheads touching. "I love you paddy" she breathes. "I love you el" I say. "We should get up" she whispers, still not moving away. "We should" I agree. I kiss her again before pulling away. She stands up fully naked and walks towards the bathroom. She turns around, smirking. "I'm taking a shower. Wanna join?" She asks. She walks into the bathroom and I hear her turn on the shower. I dont hesitate In standing up and walking to the bathroom. I admire her perfect body for a second before stepping into the shower. I wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

ELLEN'S POV:
we had amazing sex, finished our shower, got dressed and got in my car. I was driving when he put his hand on my thigh. I was wearing a dress and I gasped silently as he trailed his hand up to my panties. "Patrick. I'm driving" I warned "you concentrate on that and I'll concentrate on this" he said in a sexy voice. He pulled my Panties down to my knees. He began rubbing circles on my clit, making me groan. I let out a loud moan as he thrusted two fingers into me. "Fuck this" I pulled the car over onto the side of the road. My hands gripped into the steering wheel tightly as he thrusted his fingers in and out of my wet foulds at a fast pace. "Ohhh" I let out a loud moan as I came closer to my release. "Patrick" "oh my godd" "fuckkkk!" I almost screamed in pleasure and my head fell back as I released. He slowed down his movements before removing his fingers. I looked at him, panting and trying to catch my breath as he sucked his fingers clean. "We're gonna be late" he smirks. I pull my panties back up. "Now my panties are wet. Well done" I roll my eyes. He just laughs. "Its not my fault I turn you on so much" he smirks. "It is, actually" I scoff but look at him and smile. He leans over and kisses me. "Okay let's go" he says. I start the car and we drive to work.

2002 words