sick

WRITERS POV:
for the past few days ellen had been feeling a bit Ill. Her throat hurt and she had a cough. Last night she barely got any sleep because she was up most of the night coughing. She got out of bed and went into her bathroom, got changed and went to work. She was miserable this morning but as soon as she got go set she saw Patrick, which made her a bit happier of course. He was talking to someone but when he saw that ellen was there he walked over to her. "Hey" he said smiling at her. "Hi" her voice cracked but she smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked. She nodded. "I'm a bit ill" she said. "Oh. Why are you here then? Did they not let you have the day off?" He asked. "Its just my throat. It's a bit sore but I'm fine" she said. She coughed a bit which made her throat hurt more. "Ow" she wined. "I think I've got some calpol in the trailer somewhere if you want?" He offered. She put her hand on her throat and nodded. "Come on" he held her hand and they walked together to their trailer. She had a few big gulps of the medicine. "Not too much" patrick took it off of her. She smiled. "Thank you" she said. "Its okay" he replied. He looked at his watch. "I have to go to film my next scene. You'll be okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'll be fine" she replied. He left the trailer and made his way to set.

He had just finished filming and his next scene was with ellen. He walked to the set and saw her sitting on the bed prop. "El" he sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulder. "I'm fine. I can do this. I cant take any more days off" she said, her voice raspy. "Is that why you came in today? Because you've already had too many days off?" He asked. She nodded. "Does anyone else know you're I'll?" He asked. She shook her head. He stood up and walked over to the director. Ellen watched him, wondering what he was doing. "I'm sorry I just feel really Ill" he lied, putting on a fake cough. "Yeah we can do this scene tomorrow instead" the director said. "Thanks" he replied. Patrick walked up to ellen. "Thank you" ellen let out a breath. She stood up.  "I'm staying at the trailer today. Are you?" She asked. Patrick thought for a second. "Yeah" he said. She smiled and they walked to their trailer.

"Shit" ellen said walking out of the bedroom. "What?" He asked. "I forgot my pyjamas" she whined and sat down on the couch, resting her head back. "You can borrow one of my shirts if you want" he offered. He threw a shirt at her and she caught it. "Thanks" she said. She stood up and took off her shirt. He turned around and she chuckled. She put on his shirt and removed her leggings from underneath. "its okay you can look" she giggled. He turned around and she walked to the counter, grabbing the calpol. She took a couple of large sips. "Stop downing the calpol" he laughed. She smiled. "Its my turn on the couch" she said sitting down on it. "No you take the bed I'll take the couch" he said. She shook her head. "No you take the bed. It's your turn" she insisted. "Come on. You're ill" he said thoughtfully. "We can share the bed if you want but you're not sleeping on the couch" she said. "Fine" he gave in. "Fine" she grinned. He got changed into some pyjamas and they walked into the bedroom. They got in bed. She turned around to face him. They looked at eachother in comfortable silence for a few seconds. "Thank you for today. I just already have had too many days off and didnt want to get into trouble with shonda again" she said, her voice still raspy. "My voice sounds weird" she groaned. "I think it sounds sexy. Like phoebe buffay in that episode of friends" he said. "You've watched friends?" She asked shocked. "I love friends" he chuckles. "You know who's in an episode of friends?" She asked smirking. "Yes I do" he smirked back. "You think my voice sounds sexy like this?" She asked. He laughed and blushed slightly. He nodded. "Yeah well my voice may sound sexy when I'm Ill but I look like shit" she groaned. "You always look hot" he rolled his eyes and smiled. "Oh, do I?" She joked. "Yes" he said truthfully. She looked down at his lips and then back up at his eyes. He was staring at her lips. He leaned in and was about to kiss her when she moved her head back slightly. "I dont want you to catch my cold" she whispered. "I dont care" he replied and kissed her passionately.

He lifted his head up and rested on his arms so he could kiss her more. She put her hands on his cheeks to bring him closer to her and glided her tongue across his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and their tongues danced. Neither of them have had a kiss like this before. Not even with eachother. Sure, sometimes they would sneak tongues in when filming but it was never like this. This wasnt acting. This wasnt meredith and derek. This was ellen and Patrick. They pulled away unwillingly to catch their breaths. "Mm you're hot too" she moaned. He smiled and kissed her again. She rolled ontop of him and straddled him as he held her hips. He rolled them back over so he was ontop and stuck his tongue down her throat making her moan. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head, throwing it on the floor. He pulled off his shirt she was wearing and unclipped her bra. She took it off and tossed it on the floor. She reached down and untied his pyjama bottoms. He rolled off of her to take off his bottoms and boxers as she did the same. He grabbed the quilt and pushed it off of her naked body before climbing ontop of her again and kissing from her jawline, down her body finally making his way to the place she wanted him. He smelt the arousal on her and lowered his head down to her centre. He licked her foulds, tasting her and making her groan. "Please patrick" she moaned. He took her by suprise and thrusted his tongue into her wet foulds. She arched her back as his tongue concentrated on her clit and he brought his ring and index finger and thrusted them into her. She moaned as he began thrusting his fingers faster into her, still rubbing her clit with his tongue. He brought his head up to her face and kissed her as she felt her walls tightening around his fingers. She moaned into his mouth as she released. He kept his fingers at a slow pace to let her ride out her orgasm before pulling out and bringing them to his mouth and licking them. She put her hand on the back of his head and brought him down to kiss her before flipping them over. She sucked and kissed all down his stomach until she made her way to his hard cock. He gasped quietly as she licked from the base to the tip before circling her tongue around the tip, cleaning up the pre-cum. He groaned as she took all of him in her mouth. She almost gagged as he hit the back of her throat. He ran his fingers through her hair as she began bobbing her head up and down his shaft. His head fell back as she sped up and his warm cum sprayed into her mouth. She licked him clean before he pulled her up and laid her next to him. He hovered ontop of her and she reached down and stroked his manhood, making him hard again. She guided the tip of his cock to her wet foulds and he thrusted deep into her making them both moan. He let her adjust to his size before starting to thrust in and out slowly at first but then sped up. She moaned loudly as he began sucking and kissing her neck. "Faster" she gasped. He thrusted faster making her come closer to her release. "Oh my god" "mm" "patrick" she moaned as she released, shortly followed by him. "fuck" he grunted as his seed sprayed into her. He kissed her again before pulling out and laying next to her. They were both trying to catch their breathes. "That was-" she pants. "Yeah" he says. They chuckle. They look at eachother. "Wanna go again?" He smirks. She giggles and rolls ontop of him.

ELLEN'S POV:
it's the next morning and me and patrick were up all night. I feel much better today but so tired. Me and patrick get ready and make our way to set. We're having a table read before filming today so we make our way to the meeting room. We didnt want to make it obvious so he sat opposite me rather than next to me. I sat next to sandra. "Hey" I said sitting down. "What's wrong with you?" She asked. "Nothing I'm just tired" I said. "Yeah you look it" she chuckled. "Thanks" I said sarcastically. I look across the table at patrick and our eyes meet. He smiles at me and I smile back. "What's up with you two?" Sandra whispered. "Nothing" I reply, probably too fast. "Oh my god" she gasps "Did patrick stay at the trailer last night too?" She asked. Shit. She knows. "Shut up" I say. "Oh my god!" she says loudly. Everyone looks at us. I put my hand on my head shyly. I look back at sandra and shake my head, telling her not to say anything. She apologizes to everyone for interrupting and everyone looks back at shonda. I look at patrick and chuckle quietly as he smiles.

PATRICK'S POV:
it's a few hours later and we just finished filming. I see ellen talking to a camera man so I wait until he leaves and walk up to her. "Hi" i say. "Hi" she smiles adorably. I smile and she bites her lip. We just look at eachother for a few seconds until I speak. " are you hungry?" I ask. "Yeah" she breathes. "Do you want to get food?" I ask. "Nope" she grabs my arm and pulls me into a supply closet, pushing me against the door and kissing me desperately. I turn around and slam her into the door. She wraps her legs around my waist and runs her fingers through my hair. She started nibbling and biting my ear lobe. "I need you" she moaned into my ear. I took no time in pulling her top off and pushing down her pants. She did the same for me. She wrapped her legs around my waist again and I thrusted into her. I held onto her thighs to keep her up as I thrusted into her as fast as I could making her moan and scream my name in pleasure. "El shh someone will hear you" I whispered. She nodded but let out a loud moan. I kissed her passionately, quieting her moans and our liquids mixed as we came. I pulled out and she got off of me. Her legs were shaky so she nearly fell but I caught her and pulled her back up. She wrapped her legs around me again and I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her. She giggled and kissed me. "We should get out of here" I whisper. "Yeah" she replies. We put our clothes on.

We walk out of the supply closet and thankfully nobody is here. They definetly would've heard us if they were. I walk over to the table full of food and grab a cupcake, before walking back over to her. I hand her the pink cupcake. "Ooohh cupcake" she smiles. She licks the cupcake as I gently back her up onto the wall and kiss all over her face and neck. I pull away slightly and see that she has icing all over her lips. "You're so cute" I chuckled. I kissed her and licked the icing off of her lips before pulling away. "Do you want to come to my house? We could watch a movie and I have snacks?" I asked. "Can we order a pizza?" She asks smiling. "Yep" I nod. She kisses me. "I love you" she says. "Because I'm going to get you a pizza?" I joke. She giggles. "No" she says. "I love you too" I kiss her. "But you will order me a pizza tho, right?" She asked. "Shut up" I laughed. "Yes I will order you a pizza" I added. She giggled and kissed me on the cheek as we walked hand in hand to the parking lot.

2200 words