i've seen you naked

"I can't do this.. can someone help?" I walk out of the changing room. Only Patrick's there. "Paddy?" I pass him my clothes. "Sure" he says.

We walk into the changing room. 2 weeks ago I broke my arm so I'm having trouble with a few things. "Turn around" I say. "What?" He says. "I don't want you to see me naked" I say.

"You're my ex girlfriend.. I've seen you naked before" he chuckles. "But-" i say. "I've eaten Nutella off you naked" he smirks. I smirk.

I shake my head, snapping out of it. "I don't want you to see me like that anymore" I say. "I get to see you naked anytime I want" he grins. I raise my brow. "Its all up here" he points at his head. "Paddy" I giggle.

He closes his eyes, grinning. "Oh yeah" he smirks. "Patrick!" I hit him playfully. He grins, opening his eyes. "Plus I still have pictures" he smirks. "What?!" I exclaim.

He pulls out his phone, showing me a picture of me in red lacy lingerie. "Patrick dempsey!" I hit him. "You want me to delete it?" He grins, raising his brow.

"..no you can keep it.. I feel bad for you.. what are you supposed to do now that you're single and lonely without me?" I tease. "You're single too" he says. I raise my brow. "You are, right?.. just.. out of interest" he says. "I'm single" I giggle. "Good" he says. I raise my brow. "For you.. Good for you" he says. I chuckle.

"Can you just help me get changed?" I giggle. He nods. I slowly pull off my robe. He smirks. "Stop it" I giggle. "Why did we even break up anyway?" He groans. I laugh.

"I believe it was because you didn't want to move in with me" I say, unintentionally rolling my eyes. "What? That is not what happened" he says, helping me put on my trousers. I raise my brow.

"I wanted to move in with you.. I wanted to marry you.. I just couldn't when your family hated me so much and you didn't say anything to them when they tried to literally set me up with someone else and tell you I was cheating on you" he says.

I look at him. "What?" I say. He puts my shirt on, doing up the buttons for me. "Yeah" he says. "You didn't tell me that" I say. "You didn't know?" He asks. "I knew about that happening.. I didn't know that's why you didn't want to move in with me.." I say. He shrugs.

"Patrick I defended you" I say. He looks into my eyes. "I didn't go to their house- I haven't been over for dinner ever since we broke up" I say. "I didn't know that" he says. "Why would I not?" I say.

"You asked me I'd I cheated on you.. you didn't trust me" he says. "I regretted asking you that as soon as I did" I say. "Well it's fine now anyway" he shrugs. "Yeah" I say.

I look into his eyes as he does up my trousers. "Did you really wanna marry me?" I ask. "Of course.. I thought you were the love of my life.." he says. He looks into my eyes. "You still might be" he smiles small. "Paddy I-" I say. "Set in 5!" Shonda yells from the other side of the changing room door.

"We better go" I whisper. "Ok" he says. We walk out to set. He isn't actually filming right now but he stays on set to watch as I film.

I'm done with filming and walk back over to him. "You were good" he smiles. "Thankyou" I smile. "Are you going back to your trailer?" He asks. I nod. "You want me to walk you?" He asks. "Sure" I smile. He walks me back to my trailer.

He's about to walk away when I call him. "Hey Paddy do you wanna maybe come in.. for a drink?" I ask. He looks at me. "Uh sure" he smiles. We walk in.

We're sat on the couch drinking wine. "It was my fault.. I cared too much about what my family thought and it ruined our relationship.. and our trust.. I'm really sorry" I say. "Its not just your fault.. I should've trusted that you'd defend me to your family" he says.

We look into eachothers eyes. I take a breath. "Here" I pour him another glass of wine. "Thankyou" he says. We finish the bottle of wine and we're both a bit drunk.

"I'm gonna go back to my trailer then" he says, opening the door. "Okay.. bye Paddy" I give him a lingering kiss on the cheek.

I pull away slowly, looking into his eyes. He kisses me deeply. I run my fingers through his hair, holding his face in my hand, pulling him back inside.

Our tongues fight as I close the door behind him. I wrap my arm around his neck and my legs around his waist as he picks me up. I moan against his lips as he pushes me up against the door.

I rip open his shirt with one hand, buttons flying everywhere. I push it off his shoulders onto the floor. I pull away from his lips, pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it onto the floor.

I run my fingers down his toned stomach to his belt. "I can't" I giggle, holding up my broken arm. He laughs, undoing his belt and trousers.

I wrap my arms around his neck, our tongues fighting as he walks us to my bedroom. He lays down onto the bed, me ontop of him.

He reaches down, undoing my trousers. I kick them off. He flips us over so he's ontop. I move my hand down to his trousers, pulling them down aswell as his boxers. I help him kick them the rest of the way off.

"This is really difficult with only one arm" I say. We both laugh. "just stay still.. I'll make you feel good" he whispers in my ear. I let out a quiet moan, feeling a pool in my panties. He kisses down my jawline.

He kisses down my body, slowly pulling down my panties. My back arches as he kisses back up my body, sucking on my skin.

"You're so wet baby" he groans into my ear. I move my hand up, running my fingers through his hair. He kisses me hungrly. I moan loudly against his lips as he slides into me, filling me up.

I put my hand on his cheek and our tongues continue fighting as he moves in and out of me slowly. I run my fingers through his hair, moaning against his lips.

I pull away, pushing my face into his shoulder. "Faster baby" I moan. My moans get louder as he speeds up his movements.

"Ohh godd!" My nails scrape down his back. He pulls out of me. I gasp as he rolls me over. He puts his hands on my hips, lifting up my ass.

I let out a loud moan, my head falling back as he thrusts into me. I bite my finger to try to quiet my screams as he starts pounding into me. My cum coats his thickness as I release.

His cums spills deep inside of me as he releases. He sighs, pulling out. We both collapse next to eachother, panting out of breath.

"What is this?" He asks. "Mm?" I look into his eyes. "Is this just.. one last time or-" he raises his brow. "I don't want it to be" I say. "Me either" he smiles.

"I love you patrick.. I want us to work.." I say. "I love you too baby" he kisses me softly. I smile, kissing him again. "I missed you so much" I sigh.

"I missed you too.. and your sexy naked body" he smirks. I giggle. I wrap my arm around his waist, snuggling into him.

1339 words