sexting

Ellen and Patrick have been dating for a year. The cast know about them. Neither are married or have kids. They are currently filming season 3.

Ellen's pov:
Me and the rest of the cast are at a table read and Patrick is sat opposite me. My phone buzzes and I look at the message. We have been texting or 'sexting' the entire time. I look down at my phone and text him back.

Patrick: I want to bend you over this table and fuck you so hard right now.

Me: I am so wet for you.

Patrick: as soon as we get out of here I'll take care of that for you.

Me: tell me how

Patrick: I'm going to pin you against the wall and lick and suck every part of your skin slowly until I make my way to your throbbing clit and stick my tongue so far into your dripping wet centre that you'll be screaming my name in pleasure

Ellen: fuck

Patrick: I'm so hard for you

Ellen: I want to climb under this table right now and take all of your massive length down my throat until you cum and I'll swallow all of it. I want to taste you.

Patrick: oh my god

ellen: you'll be moaning that when I swirl my tongue around your tip, licking up the pre-cum before bobbing my head up and down your massive cock whilst you run your fingers through my hair as I make you cum.

Patrick: I'm going to fuck you and make you cum all night. And I'm not going to stop until we've had sex in every possible place in our trailer.

I look up at patrick biting my lip. He looks at me and smirks. I look back at my phone.

Me: *typing*

Patrick: *typing*

"Ellen" I hear someone say. I look up from my phone. Shonda's talking to me. "Yeah?" I ask. "Are you listening?" She asks annoyed. "Yes" I lie. "So you agree?" She asks. Agree to what? Shit. "Umm.. yeah" I say. I have no idea what shes talking about. "So you think derek should get killed off?" She asks. "What?!" I say shocked. She raises her brow. "I thought you said you were listening" she said sarcastically and laughs. Oh she was joking. "Sorry" I put down my phone on the table. "What were you doing?" She asks. "Uh just texting someone" I say. "Sexting" sandra buts in. "I was not" I lie. "Sexting who?" Shonda asks. "Who do you think?" Sandra points at patrick. His phone is also on the table. "We weren't" I lie. "Oh so you dont want to climb under the table and-" sandra starts. "Shut up" I cut her off. I gasp. "You were reading my messages?" I hit her lightly on the arm. "I thought you said you weren't sexting" she smiles smugly. "I wasnt I-" I say. "Mmm mm" she says. "Can we just carry on with the table read" I roll my eyes. "Yeah. Ellen and Patrick have some business to attend to after this" tr butts in smirking. "Tr!" I scold him. My phone buzzes again and everyone looks at it. I look down and then back at Patrick, who's not on his phone. "See?" I point at patrick. "We werent" I roll my eyes. "Oh so you were just sending dirty messages to someone else then?" Sandra asks. "I was not sending dirty messages to anyone!" I roll my eyes. "Go on then. Who was that?" She asks. I pick up my phone and look. It was a message from vodaphone telling me i needed to top up my data. "So you were just having a nice chat with vodaphone this whole time then?" Sandra looks at my phone. "Yep" I nod. She laughs. "And what were you talking about?" She asks. "The.. weather" I say jokingly. Everyone laughs. "Okay well the table read is finished anyways. Go on Patrick take her back to the trailer" shonda jokes and rolls her eyes. "We weren't- oh you know what? Yeah I think I will" patrick grabs my hand and I giggle as he leads me outside. "Like horny teenagers" we hear shonda say as we leave giggling. "Patrick" I laugh and hit his arm playfully as we walk towards our trailer. He opens the door and we walk inside. I giggle and run to the other side of the trailer. "Come back here" he laughs and walks after me. I squeal as he grabs me and sits on the couch with me on his lap as he tickles me playfully. He stops and kisses me. I get up a little so I can move my leg so I'm straddling him. "I cant believe we got caught" I laugh. "I know" he says "Vodaphone? Seriously?" He laughs. I giggle. I kiss him and he pushes his tongue into my mouth. "Wait" I pull back "i have something" I get up. "What?" He asks confused. "Wait here" I kiss him again before going to the bedroom.

PATRICK'S POV:
I sit here for a couple of minutes before ellen comes out wearing lacy black lingerie. I gasp at how gorgeous she is and instantly feel myself go hard. She walks up to me and straddles me. "You like?" She asks grinding against my erection. "you're so fucking sexy" I grunt and kiss her, rubbing my hands up and down her sides. She tries to unbutton my shirt but cant. She gives up and rips it off, the buttons flying everywhere. She kisses me passionately before standing up and pulling me up. She pulls down my trousers. "Which room first?" I smirk. "Kitchen" she kisses me. I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist as I carry her into the kitchen. I sit her on the counter and push her shoulders back so shes laying down. The lingerie is crotch-less so I spread open her legs with my hands and she arches her back as I lick up and down her foulds slowly, torturing her. "Patrick" she whines. I ignore her and start sucking on the insides of her thighs, leaving purple hickeys. "Baby please" she begs. I love it when she begs. I push my tongue into her wet foulds and she pulls on the end of my hair as I start thrusting in and out. She moans as I speed up and i curl my tongue and catch all of her fluids as she cums. I lick her clean and pull my head up to kiss her. She sits back up and catches her breath before hopping off the counter. She puts her hand on my chest and pushes me into the wall. She bends down infront of me and pulls down my boxers. She licks from the base to the tip, making me groan. She circles the tip of my cock with her tongue before taking all of me. I run my fingers through her hair and my head falls back as she sucks my cock. She picks up her pace a bit and my cum shoots into her mouth as I release. She stands up and swallows.

ELLEN'S POV:
we lay next to eachother in bed panting and out of breath. "I think we have literally had sex in every single place in this trailer" I laugh. "That was the goal" he smirks. I've never had so much pleasure in my life. "God you make me feel so good" I moan and kiss him. "I love you" he says and kisses me again. "I love you too" I say inbetween kisses. "You're so hot" he mumbles. I giggle. "You're hotter" I reply. "Liar" he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me ontop of him. "You're perfect" he says. I lean down and kiss him again. I roll off of him and snuggle into his chest. "I'm tired" I say sleepily. "Go to sleep baby" he replies and kisses me on the head. He wraps his arms around me and we both fall asleep.

1352 words