party

ELLEN'S POV:
the greys cast were going to a party today to celebrate season 3 of greys. I was in mine and Patrick's trailer and I just finished curling my hair and was about to brush out my curls when patrick walked in. "Oooohhhh can I do it?" He asked excitedly. I smiled at his cuteness. I nodded and handed him the comb. He likes brushing my hair for me. I find it cute. He puts his hand on my head to keep it still and gently puts the comb through my hair. It's so sweet how gentle he does it. Someone walks in the trailer and I turn around slowly to and see sandra. "Hi" I say turning back around so he can continue combing my hair. She walks infront of me so I can see her. "What are you doing?" She asks in a judgy tone. "Hes combing my curls out for me" I say pointing at Patrick. "Hes combing your hair? You're letting him comb your hair?" She asks. "What are you? Deaf?" I joke. "What are you? Stupid? Do you want your hair to look like a Bush?" She says laughing. "He always brushes my hair for me when I'm at the trailer. He can do it" I roll my eyes, chuckling. "I'm not mentally challenged" patrick scoffed. "Really? Because you're brushing a girls hair for her" sandra says back. "Leave him alone" I laugh. "Okay I'm done" patrick said handing me the comb. "Thanks" I smiled. I turned around to show sandra my hair. "See?" I said. She just scoffed and me and patrick laughed. "Anyway ellen, Isaiah asked me to ask you if you needed a ride to the party?" She said in a questionable tone. That guy gives me the creeps. "No. I-" I started. "I'll take you" Patrick said. I smiled at him. "Whys Isaiah asking you that anyways? Are you two..?" Sandra asked smirking. "Dont be disgusting" I cringed at the thought. "Okay just checking" she laughed "i mean you really do need to get laid though" she added. Seriously? Did she have to say that INFRONT OF PATRICK? "Shut up" I scoffed. "Seriously though" she said. "Well, how do you know I'm not seeing someone?" I rolled my eyes. "Are you?" Patrick and sandra asked in unison. I smiled a little looking at Patrick's face, he looks.. jealous? "No" I sighed "but that's not the point" I scoffed. I saw patrick smile. "Okay I'm going. Tr, katherine and i are driving together. Byeeee" sandra said walking out laughing. Patrick turned to me. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded. He held out his hand and I took it and he lead me out of the trailer to his Porsche. He opened my door for me. "Thanks" I said getting in the car. He walked around to the drivers side and got in. "I love this car" I said putting my seat belt on. "You can take it for a spin sometime if you want" he said smiling at me. "Really?" I asked shocked. He doesnt let anyone anywhere near his car. He nodded. I smiled.

PATRICK'S POV:
the party was at kate Walsh's house. She likes hosting things like this and everyone knows how wild her parties always are so they let her. "This party is probably gonna be crazy" I said. "Probably" ellen chuckled. I start the car and drive to Kate's house. I pulled up outside her house and parked next to the rest of the cast and crews cars. We could hear music blasting from inside the house. "Ready?" Ellen asked. I nodded and we got out of the car. We walked side by side to the front door. Kate was stood at the entrance. "Guysss! You made it!" Kate yelled. Yeah, shes definetly drunk. She hugged me and ellen and told us to go in. The entire cast and some crew members and writers were here. The place was packed. Most of them were dancing and drinking. Katherine came up to us and handed ellen a bottle of tequila. "Can you put that over there please?" She shouted over the music, pointing to a table full of booze. Ellen nodded and katherine left. Me and ellen looked at eachother smirking. She took a big swig of the tequila and handed the bottle to me. I took a small sip and tried to give the bottle back to her. She gave me a 'disappointed' look and shook her head. I rolled my eyes and took a few bug gulps of the tequila, wincing a little at the taste. She laughed and the song in the background changed. The song 'shut up and dance' was playing. "I love this song" she shouted and started jumping up and down, dancing with everyone. I laughed at her a little shouting the lyrics as she danced. She came up to me "come on!" She shouted over the music. I shook my head. She nodded and grabbed my arms, pulling me into the crowd of people. I gave in and started dancing with her. "This woman is my destiny! She said whoooo shut up and dance with me!" Everyone shouted the lyrics. The song ended and it went quiet for a second before kate started talking to everyone. "Hey guys! I'm really glad all of you could come to the season 3 party! Please dont destroy my house. Okay that's it, thanks" she shouted. Everyone started laughing and clapping. "Now turn up the music!!" She shouted. The music started again. I took another swig of the tequila and so did Ellen. I think I'm starting to feel a bit tipsy now. She grabbed my hand and walked to one of the other rooms, dragging me with her. We walk into the kitchen, which was empty. We were the only ones in here but we could still hear the music from the living room. "I want snacks" ellen said going into the cupboard and grabbing some chips. She grabbed the pringles and shoved a handful in her mouth. I laughed and took some myself. She walked over to the kitchen island and tried to jump up on it. She couldnt reach so she just landed back on her feet. I laughed. "Helppp meee" she whined, holding out her arms to me. Yeah, were definetly drunk. I walk up to her and put my hands on her waist, lifting her onto the counter. I stay stood inbetween her legs and she rests her arms around my shoulders, playing with my hair. A peice of her hair falls in her face so I move my hand towards her face and push it back. Our eyes lock and she lowers her head to mine and hesitates before i kiss her passionately. She moans into the kiss and I grab her legs, pulling her closer to me. She wraps her legs around my waist and I pick her up, carrying her across the kitchen and pushing her up against the wall. She thrusted her tongue into my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. We pulled away to catch our breaths. "Let's get out of here" she whispered. I nodded my head slowly and she got off of me. I held her hand and we left the kitchen and walked through the house, outside to the car.