needs

PATRICK'S POV:
"Did you have someone here last night?" I ask, walking into the living room area in mine and Ellen's trailer. We both stayed here last night. It's quite a big trailer, so we have our own bedrooms and space and everything. Shes sat on the couch. "..no why?" She asks. I chuckle. "What?" She says. "You moan really loud" I smirk. I sit next to her on the couch. She chuckles. "You didnt have someone over?" I ask. "No I was by myself" she smirks. "Hot" I smirk, looking at her. She chuckles. "You can help me out next time" she grins. "I might just do that" he smirks. "Good coz it's either you or I go to a bar and take a guy home and I really dont wanna do that they're always so.. selfish" she says "you're not like that though, are you Paddy? You'll Fulfil all my needs" she says in a sexy voice. "I'll take good care of you" I say huskily. "I know you will" she smirks.  We lean towards eachother. I fill the gap between us, kissing her passionately. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, making her moan against my lips. I put my hands on her cheeks, deepening the kiss. Our tongues fight hungrly. She pulls away. "Later" she grins, getting up off of the couch. "Whattt?" I whine. "I've gotta go to set" she chuckles. "That was mean" I say. She giggles. "Sorry" she winks "I hope you dont change your mind later.." she walks over to me, putting her hands on my shoulders and leaning down to my face "I wanna see what those sexy hands of yours can do.." she whispers. She kisses me hungrly. I scrunch her shirt up in my hand, pulling her down so shes straddling me. She pulls away. "I gotta go" she says. "Okay" I say but kiss her again passionately. She moans as I put my hands on her waist grinding her against my thigh, rubbing her clit against me, through our clothes. She moans as I keep doing it faster and faster, our tongues still fighting hungrly. I stop, pulling away. She whines. "Okay I'll see you in a bit" I grin. "Ass" she hits me on the arm. I chuckle. "You tease me, I'll tease you" I say. "Ugh I'll see you after my scene" she gets up, walking to the trailer door. She walks out. I laugh.

ELLEN'S POV:
"Sandra" I catch up to her in the hallway on the way to set. "I think I'm hooking up with patrick later" I say. "What?" She says. "Yeah" I say. "How'd that happen?" She says. I AM NOT telling her that he heard me.. you know. "We were flirting and we ended up kissing.. and I told him I'd see him later and yeah.." I smirk. "Woah.." she laughs. "I know" I say. "You're actually gonna sleep with him? Hes your best friend" she says. "Hes hot.. probably really good in bed.. I'm horny and he wants to" i say. "But you're in love with him" she says. "I'm not in love with him.. I have some feelings for him but.. hes so hot.. I wanna have sex with him really really bad" I say. "You make a good point" she says. I giggle. I am totally in love with him and this is probably a really bad idea because its gonna mess with my emotions or feeling, or whatever but I wanna have sex with him, even if it is only a one night stand.

AFTER HER SCENE:
I walk into the trailer. Patrick isnt in the living room. I go to his bedroom. He isnt there. I think hes in the shower. I get an idea. I lock the trailer door before pulling off all of my clothes. I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself before opening the bathroom door. Hes in the shower. I quietly walk over to the shower, opening the door and walking in. Hes not facing my way. Fuck, his ass is perfect. I put my hands on his waist. He jumps slightly but turns around and sees it's me. He smiles. "Hey" he smirks, looking my naked body up and down. "I thought you'd like some company" I grin. I move my hands up, running them through his wet hair, looking at him. He smiles, leaning down and kissing me passionately. He wraps his arms around my waist. I giggle as he picks me up, turning me around so I'm under the showerhead. He puts me back down, leaning down and kissing me again. He starts kissing down my neck and shoulder. I look down. "Holy fuck" I accidentally blurt out loud. He's fucking huge. He looks at me. He laughs. I giggle. "Sorry I just- wow" I look back down "can I touch?" I tease. "Shut up" he chuckles. "Can I touch?" He smirks.

I giggle as he puts his hands on my ass, pushing me up against the shower wall. He lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he picks me up. He looks into my eyes. I let out a loud moan as he thrusts into me. "Oh" I gasp as he fills me up. My nails dig into his back and my moans get louder and louder as he starts thrusting in and out of me. "Ohh godd" I moan, my head falling back as he speeds up his movements. "Mm el" he groans. "Ohhh paddyyy" my nails scrape down His back as I feel myself getting closer. "Faster padd- ohhhhhhhh!!" I cut myself off, crying out in pleasure as he starts slamming into me. "Yesss yesss fucckkkkkkk yessss!!" My legs tighten around his waist. "Mmm fucckkkk" he groans. My face falls forward and I bite into his shoulder to suppress my screams. We both let out loud cries of pleasure as we cum together. He keeps a slow pace, letting me come down from my orgasm, making me spazm slightly, biting my lip. He pulls out of me, putting me on the shower floor. My knees are still weak. He picks me back up. I wrap my shaky legs around him, holding onto him. He looks into my eyes. I hold his face in my hands, kissing him passionately. I moan quietly as our tongues fight. We finally pull away, breathless. He puts me down, kissing me again softly. "Why haven't we done that before?" I say. "I have no idea.. we're stupid stupid people" he says. I giggle. He chuckles. I wrap my arms around his neck. We kiss eachother hungrly.

1119 words