please don't leave me

"You're leaving?" She asks sadly. "I'm.. leaving" he says. "You're actually leaving?" She says. He looks down sadly. "Yes" he whispers. "But-" she tries to hold back her tears "what about.. meredith and derek? What about the show?.. what about.." she stops. "what about me?" She says emotionally. She looks down at the floor, not wanting him to see her cry. "The show will be fine without me. You're the star. The fans can live without derek. And.. I'm not leaving you. We can still be friends outside of the show" he says. "You know what, fine. Whatever. Youre right. You go. We'll be fine. I'll be fine without you" she feels her blood begin to boil. "Ellen" he says sadly. "Whatever.. I'm going to the table read" she walks out of the trailer. "El!" he runs after her as she walks through the car park. She ignores him. "Ellen please" he says. "What?!" She shouts, turning around to face him. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. His heart clenched in his chest. "I don't want you to be upset" he says. "How? How am I not supposed to be upset? My best friend is leaving me" she says tearfully. "I'm not leaving you. I'm leaving the show" he says. "No.. you're leaving me!" She cries. "Things will be the same. We'll still be best friends. We'll still talk all of the time. We just wont work together anymore" he says. "Yeah, right" she chuckles, rolling her eyes. She turns around and starts walking away again. "Ellen for God's sake will you stop walking away" he pulls her back by her arm. "Why?" She says. "Because I'm trying to talk to you" he says. "Why are you leaving?" She asks. "I-" he stops, looking at her. "What?" She says. "I can't-" he stops again. "What?" She steps closer to him. "I can't-" he stops himself again, this time grabbing her face, pulling her close and kissing her. He pulls away slowly "I cant come to work every day. Acting out scenes with you and kissing you.. pretend I'm just doing my job when I'm not i-" he rants "I love you" he says. "What?" She says shocked. "I dont want to be your fucking friend ellen. I want.. you. I need you" a single tear falls down his cheek. Tears are still streaming down her face. She looks him in the eyes with a familiar sadness in hers. "I'm sorry" he says. He starts walking back to the trailer. She finally snaps out of her shock and walks after him. She grabs his hand. He turns around. She puts her hands on his cheeks, pulling him down and kissing him. She feels him hesitate before kissing her back passionately. He thrusts his tongue into her mouth and their tongues fight. They finally pull away for air. Their foreheads rest together, breathing heavily. "Please don't leave" she whispers, tears falling from her eyes "I love you too" she breathes. He wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her close, their bodies pressed against eachothers as he kisses her again. She wraps her arms around his neck, arching her back slightly and running her fingers through his hair. They finally pull away unwillingly for air. He puts his hands on her waist and she wraps her legs around his waist as he picks her up. "make love to me patrick" she whispers in his ear. He walks them back to their trailer, walking through the door and to the bedroom. He put her down onto the floor, leaning down and kissing her again. They pulled away so she could pull his shirt over his head, throwing it onto the floor. He pulled her dress over her head, throwing it on the floor. His hands rested on her waist as he looked her up and down, instantly feeling himself go hard at the sight of her in just some black panties and a matching bra. She reached her hands down, undoing his trousers, watching them as they dropped to the floor. He stepped out of his trousers before pulling off her bra. She bit her lip, watching him as he almost drooled at the sight of her perky breasts. He pulled down her panties, standing back up and scanning her perfect naked body. She pulled down his boxers and she almost stopped breathing as she looked down at his huge size. He grabs her face, kissing her hungrly. She walked backwards to the end of the bed. He gently lowered her down onto the bed, hovering over her. She put her hands on his waist as he began kissing and sucking on her neck. She wrapped her legs around him as he slid into her slowly. She let out quiet moans as he began thrusting in and out of her. "Faster patrick" she let out. He started thrusting in and out of her fast. "Ohhhh" she moaned. She ran her fingers through his hair, pulling on it slightly. "Mmm paddyyyy" she arched her back as she felt herself get closer to her release. "God el" he groaned, his face falling into her shoulder. She let out a loud moan and he grunted as they came. His cum spilled into her and their fluids mixed. They're breathing heavily, trying to catch their breaths. He lift his head off her shoulder, looking at her. He kissed her softly, pulling out and laying next to her. "Are you gonna leave?" She asked. "I-" he stopped. "What?" She looked at him. "I already gave shonda my resignation letter" he said. "Oh" more tears welled up in her eyes. "I thought that if I did it after I talked to you then I wouldnt want to quit anymore" he says "and I dont wanna quit" he says. "What did shonda say?" She asked. "Nothing yet. I left it on her desk this morning" he says. Her head shot up, looking at him. "Paddy shonda isn't in today. She took a day off" she says. "We- we need to get that letter back" he says. "Are you sure? You definetly want to stay? Dont stay just to make me happy" she says. "I want to stay" he says. She smiles, leaning in and kissing him. "Then let's go get that letter" she says. "Let's go" he kisses her, smiling happily against her lips.

1064 words