doctor

ELLEN'S POV:
"Have I ever told you how hot I think you look in scrubs?" I whispered in Patrick's ear. We were about to film a scene and I was horny. I just watched him film a scene where he was angry and it turns me on when he shouts. He turns around from the nurses station on set and looks at me smirking. He wraps his arms around my waist. "Horny, are we?" He whispers. "Your hot when you shout" I bite my lip. "Oh yeah?" He asks. "Mmm. You should wear your scrubs later" I moan into his ear quietly. "Kinky" he smirks. "I'll do the bendy thing you like if you wear the scrubs" I whisper. "Fuck. Okay" he agrees. "And your stethoscope" I pull the stethoscope around his neck and bring him closer to me. I kiss him. "Deal" he grunts against my lips. I arch my back slightly and he puts his hands on my waist and thrusts his tongue into my mouth. I run my fingers through his hair as our tongues fight. "Ellen, Patrick!" Shonda calls. We pull away. "Sorry" we chuckle and we get back into position for our next scene.

We finished filming our scene and patrick had one more to film but I was off for the rest of the day. "Well I'm gonna go back to the trailer to.." I said walking up to patrick. "Take care of myself" I whispered in his ear. "You do that" he turned around. I put my hands on his hips as he bent down to my face. "Think about me. Think about what I'm going to do to you when I'm finished here. Touch yourself until I'm there to touch you myself" he whispered quietly in my ear. I moaned, instantly feeling myself get wet. "Mr dempsey" I gasped. "In the workplace.. naughty" I smirked. "You better be naked when I get to the trailer" he whispers huskily in my ear. I pull away and nod slowly.

PATRICK'S POV:
I finally finished my scene and almost sprinted to the trailer. I was still wearing my scrubs, lab coat and stethoscope, as promised. I looked in the window and fixed my hair before walking in. "You took your time. I was waiting for you" i heard her moaning from the bedroom. I walk into the bedroom smirking. Shes laying in bed, fully naked, with her finger rubbing her clit. "I think I need a check-up" she removed her hand. I walked over to her. "Oh. What are your symptoms?" I play along. "Well I'm having this feeling in my stomach. When you walked in it felt like my insides were tightening. My heart is beating faster and-" she started grinning but stopped and looked down. "And what?" I ask. "My clit is just throbbing" she whispered. "Can you help me with that, dr shepherd?" She asks. "That sounds painful, miss pompeo" I say putting the back of my hand on her head to 'check her temperature'. She nods. "Do you mind if I assess the area?" I ask smirking slightly. "Not at all doctor" she says in a sexy voice. "Does this relieve the feeling?" I ask putting my middle finger on her clit and rubbing small circles. "Slightly" she groans. "What about when I do this?" I thrusted my ring and middle fingers into her wet foulds. "A bit more" she moans. I remove my fingers. "I think you should take a closer look" she groans. I smirk and crawl onto the bed. I open her legs and lick up her foulds. She throws her head back and closes her eyes as I thrust my tongue into her. "Does this help?" I pull away for a second but immediately begin thrusting in and out of her again. "Yesss" she gasps. I continue thrusting my tongue in and out of her until I feel her walls clamp around my tongue. She grabs the sides of the mattress and arches her back, moaning as she comes. Her fluids spill into my mouth and I lick her clean. I climb up her body and kiss her. "You're good doctor" she panted.

WRITERS POV:
she pulled his scrub top over his head and pulls down his pants and underwear. She pushes him off of her and sits him down on the bed. He still has his stethoscope around  his neck. He went to remove it but she stopped him. She straddled him. His cock was standing proudly against his stomach. He picked her up and positioned her over his cock. She slid down it, throwing her head back and moaning. He groaned. He put his hands on her hips and helped her as she started bouncing up and down on his long length. "Ohh" she moaned as he picked her up and slid her back down at a faster pace. She grabbed the stethoscope around his neck and pulled him closer to her, kissing him passionately. She almost screamed into his mouth as he picked her up and thrusted into her fast. He felt her walls clamping around him, which sent him over the edge and he groaned into her mouth as he came. His cum spilled into her and their fluids mixed. She picked herself up slightly so he could pull out and she sat back down on his lap. He got the stethoscope and wrapped it around her neck, pulling her closer and kissing her. He threw the stethoscope on the floor and picked her up, gently laying her down on the bed. He laid next to her and pulled the blanket over them. She crawled into his embrace and he wrapped his arm around her. "That was so hot" she chuckled. "Yeah" he was still out of breath. She turned around in his arms, to face him. "I can dress up as a slutty nurse for you next time" she smirks and runs her finders through his hair. She feels his cock go hard against her leg. She chuckles. "Little patrick likes that idea" she peaks under the covers. "You weren't calling it little when you were moaning 30 seconds ago" he smirked. She pulled her head back from underneath the covers and looked at him. She giggled. "I love you" she chuckles. She kisses him softly. "I love you too" he kisses her again. He pulled her closer "I love little Patrick too" she peeped under the covers again. "Stop saying that" he tries not to laugh. "I love the little Ellens too" he says picking up the cover and looking at her boobs. She gasps and hits his shoulder playfully. "They're not that little" she chuckles. "No they are perfect" he growls and hovers over her, sucking her nipple. She lets out a soft moan. He kisses her lips before laying back down next to her. She cuddles into him as he wraps his arm around her waist and she rests her head in his chest.  "Goodnight" she yawns. "Night" he closes his eyes. They fall asleep in eachothers arms.

1180 words