best friends boyfriend

Background info: Ellen and patrick are best friends. They share a trailer but nothings ever happened between them. Kate and patrick have been dating for 2 months. Ellen and Kate are also best friends but are fighting.

ELLEN'S POV:
"Kate just fuck off!" I walk into mine and Patrick's trailer. "Why do you have to be such a bitch?" She says. "You were talking shit about me behind my back!" I yell.

"I wasn't!" She yells. She sits next to patrick on the couch. I roll my eyes. "I fucking heard you.. and Sandra told me!" I say. She rolls her eyes.

"Get the fuck out" I say. "What? No" she chuckles. "I don't give a shit if you want to see patrick.. you can go to your trailer.. get out" I say. She rolls her eyes.

"Paddy please.. if she rolls her eyes at me one more time I'm going to fucking kill her" I say. "Kate-" he says. "You're taking her side? Seriously!" She stands up.

"I'm not taking anyone's side-" he says. "Yes you are! You always take her side!" She storms out of the door. "I'm sorry" I say.

"Its okay.. she was talking about you.. she tried to.. to me and got annoyed when I told her to shut up" he rolls his eyes. "Well.. thankyou" I smile. He chuckles softly.

I look at him. "Paddy I- I have something to tell you.."  I walk over, sitting next to him. He looks at me.

"I didn't know weather to tell you or not because it's not really- I don't know.. i- Kate.. she's been cheating on you" I say hesitantly. "What?" He whispers.

"With.. with my boyf- ex-boyfriend" I say. "What!?" He says. I look into his eyes. "I'm sorry" I whisper. "Seriously?" He asks. I nod. "Are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine" he says.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask. He nods. I get a bottle of whiskey. I go to pour it but he grabs the bottle, taking large gulps. "O-okay" I sit back on the couch. He passes me the bottle.

----

We're both very drunk. "Fuck them!" I say. "Right.. fuck them! Fuck her!" He says. "I've already got a plan anyway.. I'm gonna fuck a really really hot guy.. and then I'm gonna rub it in his shitty little face" I say. "Good plan" he says. I grin.

He looks at me. "What?" I say. He kisses me passionately. "Paddy.. what the hell" I pull away.

"Come on.. get your revenge" he says. "I can't.. kate-" I say. "Fucked your boyfriend" he says. I look at him.

I've always had a crush on patrick but once him and Kate started dating I had to hide my feelings. I feel like I'm going to regret this.

I put my hands on his cheeks, kissing him hungrly. I climb ontop of him, straddling him.

He picks me up, standing up and taking me to his room, our lips never separating as he lowers me down onto his bed.

"Take off your shirt" he moves down my body, pulling off my leggings and panties. I pull off my shirt and bra, leaving me completely naked infront of him.

Hes seen me naked before.. or.. almost. During some scenes he's seen me without a bra and normally I would be shy about him seeing all of me but right now I'm too drunk to care.

He leaves sloppy kisses on the insides of my thighs. My back arches and I let out quiet moans as he kisses all over my body, leaving no part untouched.

"Ohh paddy" I whisper between quiet moans as he sucks on my nipple. My back arches as he kisses down my body, sucking on the insides of my thighs.

My nails scrape up the mattress under me as I push my head back into the pillows.

He moves up to my centre, kissing my throbbing clit. I moan quietly as he runs his tongue up and down my foulds, flicking my clit back and forth with it before thrusting it into me.

I let out quiet moans, my back arching as he instantly starts thrusting his tongue in and out of me.

I gasp quietly as he rolls over, pulling me ontop of him. I grab onto the beadboard, my back arching as he keeps moving his tongue in and out of me.

I let out moans of pleasure and he puts his hands on my ass to help me as I ride his face, careful not to put all my weight on him.

"Ohh god Paddy!!" My head falls back as he slides his tongue in and out faster, hitting my g-spot repeatedly.

My moans get louder and my hands grip the headboard. I let out loud cries of pleasure, trembling above him. My cum spills into his mouth as I release. I sigh, rolling off of him.

------

We went about 5 rounds last night and that'd not including all the foreplay. I wake up still in his arms.

"Paddy" I groan from the headache, shaking him lightly. He groans, opening his eyes. His eyes go wide. I chuckle.

"Oh.." he says. "Remember?" I giggle. "I remember" he smirks. "I'm scared" I say. "Of?" He says. "Are you gonna tell Kate?" I ask. "I have to" he says. "Okay" I say.

"I don't have to involve you" he says. "No.. tell her.. she slept with my bo- ex boyfriend" I say. "Okay" he says.

"Paddy" I look at him. "Mm?" He says. "Are you and Kate gonna break up?" I ask. He nods.

"So um.. do you maybe wanna do- that again sometime?" I grin. "Oh definitely" he smirks. "I um- It it was really.. incredible" I whisper. "It was" he smiles. We finally get up and changed.

--------

I'm sat in the trailer on the couch when someone comes bursting in. "You fucking bitch!" Kate yells. ""You talk to patrick?" I raise my brow.

"Two faced fucking slut!" She grabs my arms, dragging me up. She pushes me against the wall. "I'll take that as a yes" I say.

"How could you do that!?" She shouts. "Like you didn't do the same fucking thing to me!" I yell back.

"Oh you just love this don't you? You've been wanting to steal him off of me ever since we started dating" she says.

"You stole my boyfriend!" I turn us around, slamming her into the wall instead. "Can you blame me? You and patrick flirt constantly.. I was just getting ahead" she says.

"I would never have done that to you.. I wouldn't do that to my friend.. I did- have feelings for him but as soon as you two started dating I threw away any hope of us being together" I say.

"Yeah, then you fucked him" she says. "Yeah, then I did" I say. "Ughh!" She pushes me back against the wall.

"Don't act like you ever liked patrick in the first place.. the only reason you started dating him is because you knew I liked him.. that's why you do everything.. god, why can't you get your own life!" I push her away.

"You know what? I hope you're happy together" she spits. "Thanks"  I grin sarcastically and she leaves.

I take a breath. Patrick walks in. "Hey are you okay?" He walks over to me. I nod. A tear runs down my cheek. "Its okay to not be okay" he wipes my tear.

"I am.. I really am.. I- I have you" I whisper. He kisses me deeply. "So.. we're doing this?" He smiles. I smile, nodding. He kisses me again softly before pulling me into his embrace.

1287 words