first time

They walked into the trailer after their scene together. Patrick put his hands on her waist, kissing her softly. They have been dating for a few weeks now, but it's never gone further than just kissing. They are filming season 3 of greys anatomy. "Paddy" she says. She walks backwards into the trailer door as he walks towards her. He starts kissing her neck. "Paddy" she says again. He runs his hands up her shirt, resting them on her waist. "I need to tell you something" she says. She puts her hands on his shoulders, pushing him away gently. "Yes beautiful?" He tucks a piece of hair behind her ear, kissing her on the cheek. She smiles. "I-" she stops. "What's up?" He says. He strokes her cheek gently with his thumb. "I've never.. um.." she mumbles. "I've never had sex before" she says "and I want to- with you.. but I just wanted to tell you that.. I'm well- not that experienced" she chuckles nervously, looking down at the floor. "You're a virgin?" He asks. "..yeah.. I um, I- had strict parents so i never dated anyone when i was younger and then when i got older i just never found anyone i actually wanted to-" she looks up at him "its weird, I know.. at one point I just wanted to get it over with.. or whatever and have a one night stand or something. But I didn't, and I waited.. and.. I really like you patrick" she says. He smiles. "Its not weird.. its- I think its amazing that you waited to find someone you want to with.. I certainly didn't.. god, my first time was in the school girls toilets" he says. "What?" She chuckles. He nods, chuckling. She giggles. He kisses her softly. "I wanna have sex now" she says. "You sure?" He says. "Just get it over with" she says. "Romantic.. thanks" he says. She chuckles. "Sorry I'm nervous" she says. "Don't be nervous.." he kisses her again "we can take it slow.. okay?" He says. "Okay" she smiles. He pulls her shirt over her head. She unbuttons his, pushing it off his shoulders. She runs her hands down his toned stomach. She looks into his eyes as he undoes her jeans, pulling them down. She steps out of them. She undoes his trousers, pulling them down. He steps out of them. He undoes her bra, pulling it off. She instantly crosses her arms over her chest, covering herself, feeling self conscious. "Don't" he whispers. He puts his hands on her arms. She slowly moves her arms to her sides. He moves closer to her. He kisses her breasts. She moans quietly as he makes his way to her rosy nipples, circling his tongue around the tips, making them hard. He pulls away slowly. He reaches down to her hand. He entwines their fingers. She follows him into the bedroom. They stand at the edge of the bed. He pulls down her panties. He stands back up, looking her up and down. She blushes hard. "You're so gorgeous" he kisses her, more passionately and hungrly this time. She pulls away slowly. She pulls down his boxers. She stands back up infront of him. She gasps quietly as she looks down at his big length. She keeps staring at it. "Hey" he puts his hand on her cheek, making her look at him. "I dont know if I can-" she whispers. "Its okay.. you want to start with something else?" He whispers. She nods. "Lay down" he puts his hands on her waist, gently lowering her down onto the bed. She shifts to the top of the bed, resting her head back into the pillows. "Look at me" he says, hovering over her. She rests herself on her forearms, looking at him. He kisses her before crawling down her body. He puts his hands on her thighs, pushing her legs open. "Tell me if you want me to stop okay?" He says. She nods. He makes eye contact with her as he moves closer to her centre. She gasps at the feeling as he licks up and down her wet foulds. He starts rubbing small circles on her clit with his tongue before thrusting it into her centre. She watched him eat her out before her body went weak and she laid back Into the pillows. She let's out quiet moans as he starts thrusting his tongue faster in and out of her. "Mmm that feels good" she grabs the sheets under her, arching her back as she feels a new feeling taking over her body. "Really gooddd" she moans. He moves his hands up to her. She grabs his hands, squeezing them as her head fell further back into the pillows. "Mmm pat- patricckk" she moaned as the feeling went through her body. He licked up her juices before crawling back up her body. She was breathing heavily. Her eyes were closed, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. He strokes her cheek with her thumb, looking at her. "Are you okay?" He looks at her. She smiles opening her eyes, looking at him. "I'm amazing.. that was- that felt.. amazing" she says. He smiles. She puts her hands on his cheeks, kissing him passionately. "I think I'm ready" she says. "Yeah?" He says. She nods. She looks down. "Is it going to hurt?" She whispers. "It might sting a little at first but then-" he says. "It'll feel good? Like before?" She asks. He smiles. He nods. he kisses her on the cheek. "I want to" she says. "You sure?" He asks. "Yes.. I want you" she whispers. He hovers over her, resting between her legs. "Fuck" he says. "What?" She says. "Condom?" He says. "I started taking the pill" she says. He smiles. He kisses her. "Ready?" He says. She smiles, nodding. He slides into her slowly. She gasps, pushing her face into his chest. She puts her hands on his back and her breathing increases. She pulls away slightly, looking at him. He let's her adjust to his size before he pulls out of her almost all the way before thrusting back into her. "Ohhh!" she moans loudly at the new sensation. "Feel good?" He whispers in her ear. "Yes soo goooddd" she moans as he starts thrusting in and out of her at a steady pace. She wraps her legs around him and her nails dig into his back as he speeds up his movements. "Ohhh paddyyy" she moans as that same wave of pleasure goes through her body, more powerful this time, making her legs shake and her back arch in pleasure. "God ellen" He groans into her ear, his face falling onto her shoulder as he thrusts into her one more time, spilling his cum into her. They try to catch their breaths as they come down from their highs. He lifts his head, looking at her. He pulls out and lays next to her. He looks at her. He puts his hand on her chest, rolling onto his side and looking at her. She turns to him. "That was incredible" she whispers. "It was" he smiles. She leans to him, kissing him passionately. "Thank you.. for being so.. amazing" she kisses him again. He brushes her hair out of her face with his hand. She smiles. "You're so perfect" he kisses her cheek. "I'm happy I waited.. I can't think of anyone I'd rather have done this with" she whispers. "I'm glad" he says. She rolls onto her side so shes fully facing him. He does the same. He kisses her lovingly. "Can you stay here with me tonight?" She says. "Yes" he kisses her again. "Okay Good" she says. He smiles. She moves closer to him. He wraps his arms around her. She wraps her arms around his waist, snuggling her face into his chest. "Night" she mumbles tiredly into his chest. "Goodnight" he whispers. They both fall asleep.

1338 words