"I'm sick"

I was sat in my house watching tv when my phone started ringing. I picked it up. I saw it was ellen so I answered. "Paddy" her voice cracks. "El? Are you okay?" I ask worried. "I'm Ill" she says in a weak voice. "Do you want me to come over?" I ask. "You dont hav-" she says. "I'm coming over" I interrupt her. "Okay" she whispers. "I'll be there soon okay?" I say softly. "Okay" she whispers. I hang up and get ready quickly. I go outside to my car and drive to her house. I use the key she gave me, walking straight in and going upstairs. I walk into her room and see her laying in bed, wrapped in a blanket, facing the side.

I walk over to her, kneeling beside the bed infront of her. "Hey" I say softly, leaning down and kissing her on the head. "Hey" she says. I can tell shes been crying. She hates being sick. I stroke her cheek with my thumb. "Paddy I feel really sick" she tears up. "I know el" I whisper. "My stomach really hurts" she cries. I just keep stroking her cheek gently. "Do you need anything? Hot water bottle? Water? Another blanket?" I ask. "Can you just- hold me please?" She asks.  She opens the blanket for me. I get under with her. I wrap my arms around her, pulling her close. She puts her face into my chest, crying into it. I wrap my arms tighter around her. I hold her in my embrace as she cries until I finally hear her breath become even. She must be asleep. I let out a breath, thankful that shes going to get at least some sleep tonight. I end up falling asleep myself, holding her in my arms.

I wake up and shes still asleep in my arms. She seems to have gotten a bit hotter though. I put my hand on her forehead. I think she has a fever. She opens her eyes slowly. They're still red from crying so much yesterday. "Hi" I whisper, smiling slightly. "Hi" she says, her voice cracking but she smiles. "How do you feel?" I ask. "I dont feel nauseous anymore but I'm really warm" she says. I get up out of bed. "No come back" she whines. "I'm going to get you some water. You need to stay hydrated If you have a fever. And a cold compress" I kiss her on the head. "I just want cuddles" she holds my hand. "I'll be back in a second okay?" I say. "Okay" she pouts. I kiss her gently on the lips. "Hurry up" she says. I smile and walk downstairs, grabbing everything and walking back up. "Here" I handed her a bottle of cold water. I put the cold towel on her forehead. "Thank you" she whispers. "Come here" I lay back next to her, holding my arms open. She moves into my embrace, resting her head on my chest. "Mm I'm really warm" she whines. "Sit up a second" I say. She sits up. I pull her top over her head and pull off her pyjama bottoms, so shes just in her black bra and underwear. "Any better?" I ask. "Yes" she smiles. I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her close again. "I hate being ill" she mumbles into my chest "but I love you taking care of me" she kisses me on the cheek gently "thank you" she says. I put my hand on her cheek and kiss her gently. "I love you gorgeous" I kiss her again. "I love you handsome" she wraps her arms tighter around my waist, kissing me on the lips again before resting her head back on my chest. "I'm gonna go to sleep for a bit" she yawns. "Okay baby" I stroke her hair with my hand gently. She falls back asleep.

She woke up about an hour later. She opens her eyes, looking up at me. "I feel much better" she says. "You do?" I ask. "Yep" she says. "Good" I say. She puts her hand on my cheek, pulling me to her and kissing me passionately. She thrusts her tongue into my mouth. "You are feeling better" I chuckle. "Mmm" she moans and kisses me again. "Do you want me to make you feel even better?" I whisper in her ear. "Mmm yes" she moans. I moved inbetween her legs, moving down so my face is near her centre. I pull down her panties, opening her legs wider. I lick up and down her foulds, making her squirm above me. I flick her clit back and forth with my tongue, making her moan quietly. I slide my tongue into her entrance. I push her legs even further apart. She moans loudly, arching her back slightly as I thrust my tongue in and out of her. She runs her fingers through my hair, pulling on it gently. I bring my hand up, rubbing her clit with my thumb. "Ohhh" she moans as her liquids coat my tongue and she cums. I lick her clean before making my way back up her body, kissing her passionately. "How do you feel now?" I ask. "Amazing" she breathes. I smile and kiss her again. "I love you" I lay next to her, resting my head on my hand and looking at her. She does the same, looking back at me. I run my other hand up and down her side. "I love you too" she says.

926 words