mafia secretary

Derek's a mafia leader and meredith Is his secretary at his office. They started sleeping together a few months ago.

He's sat in his office signing papers when theres a knock at the door. "Come in" he says. Meredith walks in.

"Hi sexy" he smirks. "Hey boss" she grins. He chuckles. "I got the papers for you.. I did them last night" she puts them on his desk. "Thankyou" he says.

"Are you busy?" She asks. "Yes" he says. "Can you take a break?" She smiles. "Anything for you" he smirks. She giggles.

"What is it that you need?" He stands up, walking over to her. "You" she grins, wrapping her arms around his neck. He grins, kissing her passionately.

She moans as he immedietly guides his tongue into her mouth. She runs her fingers through his hair, her back arching. She tugs on his shirt.

He pulls away slowly. "I haven't got any condoms" he says. "What?" She groans. He shakes his head. She walks past him, over to his chair. "Hey.. that's my chair" he says.

She grins, spinning around in it. "I've always wanted to sit on it" she grins, resting her elbows on the desk. He chuckles softly.

"I feel important" she grins, sitting back on the chair, crossing her arms over her chest. He walks over to her. "You are important" he smiles. She grins. He kneels infront of her, kissing her passionately.

She pulls away slowly. "Mr shepherd.." she smirks. He raises his brow. She moves closer to him. "Will you go down on me?" She whispers into his ear. He smirks. He pulls away, nodding slowly.

She bites her lip as he unbuttons the first few buttons on her shirt, kissing between her breasts.

She opens her legs wider. He moves between them, sitting on his knees infront of her. She giggles as he puts his hand on the chair, pulling her forward so her under the desk between her legs.

He pulls up her skirt slightly. She helps him by sitting up as he pulls down her lacy thong. She bites her lip, looking down as he moves his face up her skirt.

"Mm.. Mr shepherd" she smirks as he starts sucking on the insides of her thighs. "No teasing.. please" she pleads as he slowly makes his way closer to her centre.

He complies and she smiles as he licks up and down her already dripping wet foulds. "Thankyou" she grins as He thrusts his tongue into her.

Her head falls back and she closes her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his tongue moving in and out of her slowly. "That's good.. really good" she moans quietly as he speeds up his movements slightly.

She straightens up immediately as the door opens. Mark walks in. "Where's derek?" He asks. "Um I don't.. I dont know" she tries to close her legs but derek pushes them back apart, continuing his movements.

"You know he stabbed the last person who sat in his chair?" He says. "I'm not scared of him" she grins, knowing he's listening.

She bites hard on her fingertip, trying to hold back her moans as he tightens his grip on her thighs, his tongue darting in and out of her as fast as he can.

"Are you allowed to be in here?" He asks. "I um-" she clears her throat as she tries not to moan "he told me to fill out the papers in here" she says, picking up a pencil. He nods. He leaves, closing the door behind him.

She finally let's out a deep moan, snapping the pencil in half. "Fuck me! ohhh god!" her nails scrape down the top of the desk. She grabs onto anything infront of her, squeezing the papers in her hand.

Her head falls back as he pushes her legs further apart. She runs her fingers through his hair, pushing him further into her. Her moans get louder as he moves his tongue further into her, hitting her g-spot.

"Yessss.. there.. ohhh goddd.. don't stopp.. ohhh" her head falls back. She let's out a loud cry of pleasure, her body spazming as she cums.

He sucks her clit, letting her ride out her orgasm before licking her clean. He stands up. She's panting out of breath. He pulls up her panties for her.

"Meredith.. you scrunched up the papers" be says. "I'm sorry" she says. "And you broke my pencil" he says  "I'm sorry" she giggles.

"You have terrible language" he says. "Sorry" she grins. "You should be" he says. She chuckles. "Not scared of me, huh?" He raises his brow. She shakes her head.

He chuckles softly, grabbing her hands. He pulls her up. "Mm" she moans as her legs shake, almost making her collapse. He sits on his chair, pulling her ontop of him.

"You should be scared" he says. "Whys that?" She smirks. "I'm your boss.. I could fire you" he says.

"We've had sex.. many many times.. that would be sexual harassment Mr shepherd" she grins. He chuckles softly.

"I'm a mafia leader.. you think I'm scared of a sexual harassment claim?" He chuckles. She giggles, rolling her eyes.

"Are you gonna fire me?" She pouts. "Mm.. I'll consider keeping you" he grins. She giggles.

"I'm going to a thing tonight.. its a work event.. you wanna go together?" He asks. "I'm a secretary.. I don't get invited to those things" she chuckles. "You'd be my date" he says.

"I- Okay" she says. "You don't sound very enthusiastic" he chuckles. "I just- you wanna go out with me?" She asks. "Of course" he says. "Really?" She asks. "Meredith.. yes" he says. "Okay" she says.

she smiles brightly. He smiles, kissing her softly. "Hey um.. I've seen your house.. do you want to come to my apartment today?" She asks. He nods. "Okay" she smiles, kissing him softly.

"Okay.. can you finally get some work done?" He slaps her on the ass. "Yes boss" she giggles, standing up. She leans back down, kissing him passionately.

"Thanks for the orgasm.. derek" she kisses him. He raises his brow. "Boss" she grins, kissing him again before leaving. He grins, picking up his pen and continuing his work.

1000 words