stood up

Me and patrick have been sleeping together for a couple of weeks. We were just sleeping together, no strings attached but he finally asked me out the other day.

I walk Into the table read room. It's the end of the table read. I didn't join because I have no lines in the scene. "I'm sorry.. I'm really really sorry" I walk over to patrick. He's stood at the snack table with Kate.

"You stood me up" he says. "You stood him up?!" Kate exclaims. I look at her and then back at Partick. "I'm so sorry.. I forgot to call you.. my fish died" I say. "What?" He laughs. "Its not funny" I hit him playfully.

"Listen if you don't want to go out with me.. or you changed your mind.. I dont want to force you into anything so.." he says. "What? No.. no I do.. I really wanna go out with you" I say. "Its true.. she shaved her legs for you" Kate says. I glare at her. She chuckles.

"Ellen" he says. "No.. I'm being serious.. my fish actually died.. but my neighbour.. she's a little girl.. well, no.. my neighbours daughter is a little girl and I've had them over for lunch before and when I did she really liked the fish so when she found out it died she was really sad and wouldn't shut up and stop crying so we had to have a funeral for it.. and now there's a dead fish In my back garden.. and anyways.. I should've called you.. but I forgot.. I'm sorry" I ramble.

Kate laughs. "Shut up" I throw an apple at her. "You forgot? So I'm forgettable?" He raises his brow. "No" I giggle "I've been remembering you.. all week" I say. He chuckles.

"You really shaved your legs for me?" He grins teasingly. "Shut up" I giggle. "You think we can reschedule?" I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Maybbee" he rolls his eyes, wrapping his arms around my waist. I chuckle.

I stand on my tiptoes, moving my face closer to his, looking into his eyes. I close my eyes, wrapping my arms tighter around his neck as he kisses me passionately.

We pull away slowly. "I guess we can reschedule" he grins, rolling his eyes. I giggle. "Good.. I was looking forward to it" I say. He smiles. "I'm sorry about your fish" he grins. "Thankyou" I chuckle.

---------

I moan as I grind against him. He puts his hands on my waist, helping me. "I can't believe you stood me up" he says. I chuckle, stopping my movements and looking down at him. I put my hands on his shoulders. "Can you Shut up about it for two seconds?" I giggle. "No" he says. "I'm kinda busy here" I grin. He smirks. I giggle.

He moves his chin up, signaling for me to kiss him. I grin, leaning down and kissing him passionately. I moan against his lips as he puts his hands on my hips, grinding me against him.

I guide my tongue into His mouth. Our tongues fight and my nails dig into his shoulder as I start moving up and down his thick cock. I pull my lips away from his, sitting back up straight.

My moans get louder and I throw my head back in pleasure as I start moving faster. I arch my back, resting my hands on his knees to help me as I move up and down. I cry out in pleasure as he picks me up, slamming me back down onto him hard.

"Ohhh fucckk!! Yesss! Fucckkk yessss!!" I moan. I lean forward, putting my hands on his shoulders, looking into his eyes as we both speed up our movements. I cry out in pleasure as I cum.

I bite my lip, looking into his eyes as he lifts me up slightly, thrusting in and out of me fast. I moan quietly and he groans deeply as he cums. He pulls out of me.

I straddle his waist. I lay forward on his chest, snuggling my face into his neck as I try to catch my breath. He pulls the covers over us, wrapping his arms around me. "I can't wait for our date" I smile, snuggling into him. I wrap my arms around his waist. "Me either" he says.

"I was waiting for you to ask me out" I grin. "I didn't know I'd you wanted to and I didn't want to.. scare you away" he says. "Of course I want to" I kiss him softly. "Good" he hugs me tighter. We both eventually fall asleep.

726 words