car

WRITERS POV:
as soon as ellen made it to work this afternoon, she went straight to set to find Patrick. She looked at the food table and sure enough, patrick was there. He was stood eating a sandwich when she walked over to him. "Hey" he smiled when he saw her. She wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him. He put the sandwich down and hugged her back instantly. "Hi" she said, pulling away. "Are you okay?" He asked worried. She never normally showed affection in the workplace. "I'm fine. I just missed you" she smiles softly. "I saw you yesterday" he smiled. "You didn't miss me?" She teased. "Of course I did. You should've come over to mine last night" he says. "I dont have any clothes there and it was too late to drive all the way to mine and then yours" she chuckled. "Keep some of your stuff at my house next time, you can have your own drawer" he stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. "Okay" she smiled widely. "Okay" he smiled back. "You can have one for when you stay at mine too" she says. "Okay" he bent down and kissed her. "Hows your day been so far, by the way?" He asks pulling away."not great. But it's better now. What about you?" She says, pulling him closer. "Me too" he wraps his arms tighter around her and pulls her closer and kisses her on the head. "How long until our next scene?" She asks. "An hour" he replies. He holds her hand and she follows him as he walks over to the break room. He sits down on the couch. He pulls her onto his lap and she wraps her arms around his neck, cuddling into him. "Are you sleeping at mine today?" He asks. "Yeah. I have some clothes in my car for tomorrow" she replies. "And you can wear one of my shirts as pyjamas if you want" he offers. "Who says I'll need pyjamas?" She smirks. "Definetly not me" he replies smirking. He kisses her passionately. He thrusts his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues fought. She ran her fingers through his hair and he pulled her closer as they kissed until they finally had to pull away to catch their breaths. "Stand up for a second" he said, picking her up off of him. She stood up and faced him. He pulled her back down so she was straddling him. "You look gorgeous today by the way" he said, running his fingers through her hair. "Is this the neckelace I got you?" He asked looking at the neckelace around her neck. She nodded. He smiled. He wrapped his arms around her waist tighter and started kissing down her jawline and neck. She tilted her head to give him easier access. "Mmm" she moaned quietly as he kissed the spot on her neck that makes her weak to the knees. They heard someone walk into the room so they stopped and looked. It was sandra. "Shonda told me to tell you guys that your scene has been cancelled so you can go home" she said. "Oh okay thanks" patrick said. They looked at eachother. "My place then?" He asked. "Yep. Can we order a pizza?" She asked. "Yeah" he says "come on" he taps her on the ass, signaling for her to get up "let's go". She chuckles and stands up. He stood up and they held hands as they walked out to the parking lot. "I'm horny" she whispered in his ear as they were walking to his car. He looked at her and smirked. "I want sex" she said. "We'll be home soon" he chuckled.

PATRICK'S  POV:
"I want sex now" she grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I kissed her back. "El. We've not got any condoms with us baby" I pulled away. I looked at her pink lips and her curly hair, her heavy breathing. Shes so fucking sexy. She looks at me kinda disappointed. I suprise her by pulling her close and kissing her again. "I'll eat you out" I whisper huskily in her ear. "Get in the car. Now" I open the back door and she climbs in and rests against the door at the other side. I get in and close the door. She kicks off her shoes before I take off her shirt and bra. I pull off her pants and panties. "Open" i push open her legs. I lean over to her and kiss her. I leave little kisses down her body to her centre. I position her legs onto my shoulders and lick her foulds. I begin sucking her clit, making her moan softly. "Ohhh" her legs wrap around my neck and her hips rise as I thrust my tongue into her. I look at her as she reaches up and grabs the handle above the door with one hand and the seat with her other hand. I begin thrusting in and out of her quickly. "Fuuucckkk!" She groans. I reach my hand up and begin rubbing her clit with my thumb. "God!" "Paddyyy!" She moans loudly. I look up, still eating her out as I watch her eyes roll to the back of her head, her mouth open and her back arching as she cums. I swallow all of her cum and lick her clean. I sit up. She let's go of the handle and sits up. She whimpers as I grab her face and kiss her forcefully. She crawls onto me, our lips never separating and straddles me. I put my hands on her waist. "You're so hot" I say against her lips. She pulls away, panting loudly. "Have I ever told you how sexy I think you look when you orgasm" I rub up and down her sides. "No actually, you havent" she smirks. "Oh well you do. The sexiest actually. The way your eyes roll to the back of your head and your mouth falls open when your moaning and your hair" I say. "My hair?" She smiles. "The way it sticks to your face and falls down your bare shoulders so gracefully but bounces up and down when you move" I pull her hair infront of her shoulders, running my fingers through the ends. She bites her lip and smiles. "Plus it smells nice" I chuckle. She giggles. "Shall we go?" She whispers. "No" I wrap my arms around her waist "I want to stay here. With you naked. Forever" I pull her closer. "We cant stay here forever" she giggles. She wraps her arms around my neck. "Yes we can" I say. "Only if you keep saying nice things about me" she jokes. I chuckle. "Come on. Let's go" she says pulling away. "Noo" I whine and pull her closer again. "I'm cold" she moans. "I'll warm you up" I smirk. "Let me put my clothes on" she laughs. "I like you naked. I think you should stay naked forever" I kiss her neck. "Only if you get naked too" she says. "No. Its cold" I chuckle. She laughs and hits my shoulder. "Fine" I grab her shirt and put it on her. "No bra though" I circle her nipple with my finger, through her shirt. She chuckles. She climbs off of me and puts her panties, pants and shoes on. "Let's go" she kisses me and reaches over me to open the door. I grab her bra and get out. She gets out and locks the doors. "Pass me that" she giggles and grabs her bra. "We're you two just in the back of that car?" Katherine heigl walks over to us. I see her hide her bra behind her back. "No" we say trying not to laugh. "What are you hiding behind your back?" Katherine raises her brow. "Nothing" she chuckles. Katherine puts her hands on her hips. She laughs and shows her bra, rolling her eyes. "You couldnt wait until you got home?" Katherine laughs. "No, actually I couldn't" she smirks. "Eww" katherine makes a weird face. We laugh. "We're going" she chuckles and holds my hand. "Yeah, you do that" she makes another weird face and walks away. We look at eachother and laugh.

"Oh good, you guys are still here. We need you to film a scene" a cameraman came up to us. "Seriously?" I ask. "sorry. Shonda insists" he says. We look at eachother and sigh. We follow the cameraman inside. "What do I do with this?" She whispers, holding up her bra as we walk inside. We chuckle. I take it and put it in my pocket. We went to hair and makeup. We film the scene, it was only short but it took a while. When we finally finished and got changed back into our normal clothes, I walked over to her. "Can we go?" I whispered into her ear from next to her and kissed her cheek. "Mm mm" she nodded. "Let's go" she entwined our fingers. We walk back to the parking lot. I open her door for her and we get in the car.

ELLEN'S POV:
he turns on the car and starts driving. I watch him as he drives. "You look so hot when you're driving" I bite my lip. He puts his hand on my thigh. I reached over and ran my fingers through his hair. He looks at me. "Did You forget your spare clothes in the car?" He asks. "Oh for fucks sake" I sigh. "We'll go to your house first" he smiles. "Okay" I smile. He keeps looking at me, grinning. I blush and look down. "Watch the road" I chuckle nervously. He looks back at the road. I look at him again and grin. I rest my hand on his neck and trace my thumb along his jawline. He smiles. "I love you" I say. He looks at me. The car swerves a bit. He looks back at the road. "Concentrate on the road" I chuckle. "I love you too" he says, looking at the road. I lean over to him and he turns around so I can kiss him. He looks back at the road and I begin kissing down his jawline. "You've never said that before" he says, tilting his head to the side so I have easier access. "Neither have you" I say. I begin kissing his neck. "You're gonna make me crash" he chuckles. I stop. "No dont stop" he says. I laugh. He turns around and kisses me again. I entwine our fingers. And we look back at the road. When we finally get to my house we get out of the car and he walks over to me. He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I put my hands on his waist and he ran his fingers through my hair as he kissed me passionately. He thrusted his tongue into my mouth and our tongues fought. I whimpered quietly as he pulled away. I grabbed his face and kissed him again. "Can we just stay here?" He mumbles against my lips. "You dont have any clothes for work tomorrow" I say, pulling away. "I'll wear these" he says. "Oh I think I have one of your shirts actually" I say. "Why?" He asks. "I stole it because I like sleeping in it" I say. He chuckles. "Okay" he laughs. "What? Its comfy" i chuckle. "And it smells like you" I say. "That's cute" he teased. "Shut up" i hit him on the shoulder. We both chuckled.

WRITERS POV:
They walked inside and ellen sat down onto the couch. Patrick jumped onto the couch next to her. He grabbed her by the waist and layed her down, laying next to her and resting his head on her chest. She wraps her arms around him, running her fingers through his hair. "Your boobs are really comfy" he rests his head onto them. She giggles. "That's... what they're there for" she jokes. "Can we go to bed?" He mumbles sleepily. "Yes. Let's go upstairs" she says. "I cant. I'm too tired" he moves his head slightly. "Come on" she holds his shoulders and pushes him up gently. He stands up from the couch slowly. She wraps her arm around his waist. "Let's go" she lead him upstairs to her room. They got to her room. He kicked off his shoes and took off his shirt and pants. He got under the covers. She took off her clothes too, slipping on his shirt and climbing into bed next to him. Their legs entwined under the covers. "I'm tired" he mumbled. "Come here" she lifted his head up. He moved his head and rested it on her chest. "Go to sleep baby" she whispered, running her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp. "Mmm I love you" he mumbled, pushing his head further into her chest. She smiled. "I love you too" she continued playing with his hair until she heard little snores coming from his mouth and smiled at his cuteness. She felt her phone vibrating in her pocket so she picked it up. "Hello?" She whispered into the phone. "Hey. Why you whispering?" Katherine asked. "Patrick's asleep" she whispered. "Oh I was just wondering if you and patrick wanted to go on a double date? With me and justin. It's been a while since we've all hung out together, outside of work" she asked. "I'll ask patrick but I'm sure he'd be happy to" I whisper. "Okay good" she said happily. "Guess what" I whisper. "What?" She asks. "I told Patrick I love him" I whisper. "Oh my god that's great. What did he say?" She says excited. "he said he loved me too, after literally nearly crashing the car and then he kissed me and we went to my house and he fell asleep on my chest" she chuckled. "Was he drunk?" Katherine laughed. "No. Hes just tired" she laughed quietly. "Aww that's so cute though" katherine said. "Hes adorable" she rested her chin on his head. "You love him so much" katherine said, happy for them. "I do" she snuggled her face into his hair. They talked for a bit longer about both their relationships before finally hanging up. She finally fell asleep with him asleep ontop of her.

2393 words