high on you

I'm sat in the chair next to Jo. Derek's behind me. Arizona walks over to us. "Hi.. could you um- you see that cookie tin over there? Could you um- go and get those cookies for me?" She asks.

"I'm not going up there.. go eat the cafeteria cookies from the green room" I chuckle. "Okay.. come here again" she says. Me and Jo lean closer.

"My patient accidentally used peanut butter cannabis.. one thing led to another and um- I seem to have given a lot of people.. weed cookies" she says. I gasp quietly. "Who had the cookies?" I ask. "Who didn't?" She chuckles.

"We can make a better vagina" Jackson says into the microphone. I look at him. "I'm gonna go back.. that sounds wrong.. vaginas are terrific the way they are" he says. "I agree.. vaginas are.. amazing" Derek whispers in my ear.

I look back at him. He grins, twirling my hair around his finger. "Der.. did you have a cookie?" I raise my brow. He keeps playing with my hair. "Oh yeah.. they were so good" he says.

I look at arizona. "You got my husband high" I say. "You know.. I totally see why you call him mcdreamy" she rests her chin on her hand, looking at him. "And now she's hitting on him.. wonderful" I say. Jo laughs.

"You're a crap lesbian.. stop looking at his hair" I hit her arm playfully. She grins. I stand up, walking to the microphone that Jacksons now playing with.

"Sorry everyone we have to postpone the remainder of today's presentation.. please raise your hand if you ate any cookies from this tin" I say. April, arizona, derek, Jackson, Catherine and deluca raise their hands.

"Unfortunately the cookies in this tin were tainted.. with rat poison" I lie. Everyone gasps. "So we need to treat those of you who have Ingested them.. as soon as possible" I say.

Everyone who ate the cookies walk to the attending lounge. I spot derek walking the other direction. I walk over to him. "This way" I hold his hand. He gasps, smiling as he sees me.

"Am I gonna die?" He says. "No" I giggle. "But I got poisoned.. by the rats" he whispers. "You didn't.. you are just high" I chuckle. "High on you" he smirks. "Sure" I giggle, pulling him into the attending lounge.

Everyone's sat on the couch apart from Jo who's stood waiting for me. He wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Go sit on the couch" I say. He shakes his head, pulling me into his arms. I chuckle softly as he pushes his face into the crease of my neck.

"Okay.. false alarm.. the cookies had weed in them" I say. "What?" Catherine says. "I didn't want to scare you" I say. "So you went with rat poison?" Jackson says. "You scared me to death" arizona says. "You knew they had weed in them" I say. "Right.. yeah, I forgot" she chuckles.

"Okay so nobody goes anywhere until they're sober" I say. "We could go somewhere" Derek whispers into my ear. I chuckle.

My phone buzzes. I look at it. "Did you just- don't take pictures of my ass" I turn around, grabbing Derek's phone off of him. He grins. Arizona laughs. "That's a good one!" She giggles.

"Actually.. phones.. everyone" I put Derek's phone in my pocket. Jo collects the rest. "You're so pretty.. I think you're the prettiest person I've seen in my life" Derek looks into my eyes. I giggle.

"I've got him under control.. have you got the others?" I ask Jo. "Uh yeah" she says. "Come on" I hold Derek's hand. "I can watch him too" Jo says. "You sure?" I ask. She nods. "Okay" I say. I chuckle as he plays with his own hair. "Be good" I kiss him on the cheek before leaving.

-----

I'm in the hallway talking to Hayes when derek walks over. "Hey I thought Jo was watching you?" I say. He shakes his head. "No she- she left to find durrrrluca and arizona" he rolls his eyes, eating a chocolate bar. I chuckle.