it was a mistake

PATRICK'S POV:
I wake up in the morning next to a naked Ellen. "What the fuck" I sit up. She looks at me. "Patrick" she sits up. We both get up and get changed quickly.

"Patrick talk to me" she walks after me as I walk into the living room area of the trailer. "Fuck!" I run my fingers through my hair.

I look at her. "Last night was a mistake" I say. "The good kind?" She says sarcastically. "I have a girlfriend" I say. "I know" she says. "I was drunk" I say. "So was I" she says.

"It was a mistake" I say. "Oh yeah.. don't you just hate it when you slide your dick into someone's vagina by accident?" She says sarcastically.

"Ellen i-" I look into her eyes. She looks at me. "I gotta go" I whisper. She looks away. "I was supposed to meet up with Jill after the party last night" I say. "Whatever.. its fine.. just go" she walks into her room. I sigh. I walk out and go to my car.

ELLEN'S POV:
I go to my room and sit on my bed. I wipe my tears as I start crying uncontrollably. There's a knock on the trailer door. I run to answer it. "Oh" I say. "Wow are you okay?" Kate walks in.

We sit on the couch. "Me and patrick slept together last night" I say. "What?" She says. "And when we woke up this morning he told me it was a mistake and went to his girlfriends house" I say. "Oh.. I'm sorry" she says.

"I really- I thought he liked me" I whisper. She sighs. "He does like you.. I've seen the way he looks at you" she says. "I just- he told me he loved me last night.. I know he was drunk but I believed him" I say.

She looks at me. "I'm so stupid" I wrap my arms around my stomach. "And he's taken.. so I'm also a slut.. so that's great" I say. "No.. shut up" she says

"you are not stupid.. he is.. he's obviously in love with you and he's gonna regret closing her later when he realises that.. and you're not a slut.. you slept with someone you love.. plus he's not married" she says.

Her phone rings. "I'm sorry I gotta go to set.. Will you be okay?" She asks. I nod. I wipe my eyes. I smile. "Text me if you need to talk okay?" She says. "Thankyou" I say. She walks out.

I get up, walking to my room. I look at the messed up bed from the night before. Tears run down my face as I pull off the covers, throwing them onto the floor. I put on new covers and wash the other ones. I grab all of our clothes, washing them too.

I grab my stuff, getting in my car and going home. I go upstairs to my room, get changed into a baggy shirt and fall asleep in bed.

PATRICK'S POV:
I get out of my car. "Ellen" I run into the trailer. She doesn't answer. I walk into her room. She's not there. "Crap" I say. I walk back out, running to my car. I drive to her house.

I go to her house. I knock on the door. She doesn't answer. The doors open. I walk in. I walk upstairs. She's in her room. She's awake, sat on her bed. "Paddy?" She says.

"I- I went to jillians house.. but I- I couldn't.. it wasn't a mistake.. I meant it- I meant every word I said last night.. I love you" I say. "What?" She says. "I love you" I say.

"Patrick" she puts her phone down. I walk over to her. "I'm sorry.. I'm really really sorry" I say. "Patrick" she says. "I didn't- I shouldn't have reacted like that this morning.. I just panicked and-" I say.

I look at her. "Say something" I whisper. "You hurt me.. you told me you loved me and then told me it was a mistake.." she says. I kneel on the bed infront of her.

"You came onto me.. you were the one who kissed me.. do you know how long I've been in love with you for? And you told me that sleeping with me was a mistake.. that hurt" she says.