dirty talk

I'm sat in bed, on my phone when it rings. Its ellen. Me and ellen have known eachother for two years, ever since season 1 of greys. We're in the middle of filming season 3 now. We're really good friends but its never gone further than that. I answer the phone. "Hi el" I say. "Paddy!" ellen slurs. "Are you.. drunk?" I chuckle. "I'm really horny paddy" she moans. "What?" I say shocked. "I want you" she says. "How drunk are you?" I say. "Talk to me.. tell me wh- what you wanna do to me" she slurs. I hear small moans through the phone. "Are you touching yourself?" I smirk. "Paddy" she moans. "Close your eyes" I say. I mean, theres no harm in a little dirty talk is there?

I hear her breathing get heavier. "Imagine I'm inside of you" I say huskily. Her moans get louder. I smile. "I'm thrusting in and out of you.. my big cock going in and out of your juicy foulds" I say. "Oh ohh godd" she moans loudly. "I lift your legs over my shoulders, pounding into you harder, hitting all your good spots" I say. "Ohh I'm cumming! Ohh paddyyy ohhh!" She moans loudly. "cum el.. let it go" I say. Her moans finally stop and all I can hear is her heavy breathing. "I wanna see you" she says. "Why dont you go to sleep el?" I say. "No I dont want sleep I want you" she says. "Do you want me to come over?" I ask. "I want you to cum somewhere" she says. I chuckle. Shes so drunk. "I'm coming to yours now okay?" I say. "I'll be waiting" she says. I chuckle, hanging up. "Yeah.. I need a cold shower" I sigh, getting up.

I knock on her door. She opens it. "Padddyyy!!" She jumps into my arms. "Woah" i chuckle, holding her up. She wraps her legs around my waist. I walk into her house, carrying her as I walk to the living room, closing the door behind me. I sit on the couch with her on my lap. "Hey" I smile, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "Hi sexy" she smirks drunkenly. I chuckle. "Are you here for sex?" She says. "No" I say. "Whhyyyy?" She whines. "Because you're druuunnkkk" i tease. "Uhh" she sighs dramatically.

I keep my hands on her waist so she doesnt fall as she leans back to the coffee table, grabbing her glass of wine. She takes a sip. "You want some?" She passes me the glass. I take a sip. She takes it back, downing the rest of it. "Ellen" I take the glass off of her, putting it on the coffee table. "Have sex with me" she says. "I'm not taking advantage of my very drunk best friend" I chuckle softly. "You wouldnt take advantage I want you to" she whines. "No" I stroke her cheeks gently with my thumbs "I just came here to make sure you dont do anything stupid" I chuckle. "Do something stupid with me" she moves her face closer to mine. "You've already had one orgasm" I smirk at her. "I can never stop at just one" she whispers. I chuckle. "Ellen I can't" I whisper. "Please" she starts grinding against me. "Ellen" I groan. "I'm desperate.. don't make it me beg" she whispers in my ear.

I pick her up, turning us around and sitting her down on the couch. "Yess" she whispers as I pull down her pyjama bottoms and paties, throwing them onto the floor. "You're sure you want this?" I look at her. "Yes" she says. She leans down, running her fingers through my hair as she kisses me hungrly. She pulls away slowly. "Now" she pushes my head down. "Okay" I chuckle. I push her legs wide open. I move my head between her legs, licking up and down her juicy foulds. I thrust my tongue into her centre. "Deeper" she moans. I pull away. "Can you shut up?" I laugh. "I know what I'm doing" I chuckle. She giggles. "Hurry" she whines, raising her hips. "So bossy" I push her legs further apart. I gently blow air on her throbbing clit. She squirms in her seat.

"Can you stay still?" I tease. "Stop teasing meeee" she whines. I take her by suprise by diving into her wetness, thrusting my tongue in and out of her wet foulds fast. She gasps. "Yessss" she moans quietly. I swirl my tongue around until I find the right spot. "Ohh yesss there paddyyyy" she moans, her back arching. She runs her fingers through my hair, moaning loudly as I keep thrusting my tongue in and out, hitting her spot everytime. I push my tongue further into her. "Ohhh goddd yesssss" she moans as I push my tongue down hard on the spot. "Yesss padddyyyy! Ohhh yessss! Fucckkkk!" She cries out in pleasure as I thrust my tongue in and out of her faster. She trembles above me and her legs threaten to close but I push them back apart, continuing to eat her out as she cums violently. I dont stop. She let's out quiet moans and her body spasms slightly as I let her ride out her orgasm. I lick her clean before standing up. Shes breathing heavily, her eyes closed as she comes down from her high. She has never looked more gorgeous. I pick her panties up off of the floor, sliding them up her long sexy legs and on her.