I'm here just to see you

"Jo.. here are the-" I stop. I scream. I drop everything onto the floor. The sound guys groan, taking off their headphones. Camilla gasps, dropping the papers onto the floor.

"Paddy!" I run over to him, wrapping my arms around him. I giggle as he picks me up and spins me around.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I smile, looking into his eyes. I kiss him deeply. "Cut.. I guess" Shonda says, rolling her eyes.

"Happy birthday" he hugs me tighter. "You're actually here" I smile. "You think I'd miss your birthday?" He says. I smile.

I look at shonda, still not pulling away from patrick. "Everyone take five!" She says. I grin.

"What are you doing here? Work?" I ask. "No I'm here just to see you" he grins.

"You can put me down" I grin. "No you're mine now" he wraps his arms tighter around me. I giggle as he walks away with me.

I kiss him again passionately. I moan quietly against his lips as he pushes me up against a wall.

WRITERS POV:
Everyone chuckles, watching them as they make out. "You think they're gonna.. come up for air?" Camilla chuckles. "I forget you weren't here in the early seasons" shonda says.

"Just wait until they start-" Kate says as patrick unbuttons the first few buttons on her shirt, pulling away from her lips and kissing her chest. Everyone chuckles softly. He moves back to her lips, kissing her again.

Five minutes go by and they're still pressed against eachothers, kissing eachothers lips. "Ellen!" Shonda yells from across the room.

She pulls away slowly. She gets down from patrick, doing her shirt back up. "Don't go anywhere" she smiles, kissing patrick before walking back onto her mark.

"Someone fix her damn lipstick" shonda chuckles. Ellen giggles, wiping her lips with her thumb. Someone walks over to her, reapplying her lipstick. She finishes her scene, shonda tells everyone to take 10 and she goes back over to patrick.

ELLEN'S POV:
"You want your presents?" He entwines our fingers. "You got me presents?" I grin. "You and I both know that you would've killed me if I didn't" he grins. I giggle. We walk to my trailer, our old trailer.

We walk into the trailer. I furrow my brows as he walks straight into his old room. "What the hell!" He exclaims. I walk after him.

"What?" I ask. "What did you do to my room?" He says. "I needed somewhere to put my clothes" I say, looking at my clothes spread our all across the room.

"You got over me leaving fast" he says. I giggle. He pouts. "Well.. do you need your own room.. or would you rather share with me?" I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Mm.. you" he grins. "Exactly" I giggle.

"Presents" he grabs my hand, pulling me to the other room. I giggle, following him. "The bedroom already?.. dirty" I tease as he pulls me into my room.

"Shut up" he chuckles. I sit on my bed. He pulls out loads of wrapped gifts, giving them to me. I grin. I open them all quickly. He got me all sorts like jewelry, blankets, flowers etc. "Last one" he hands me a small black box.

I open it. I gasp quietly. When I look at him he's on one knee infront of me. I immediately start crying. He smiles.

"I'm not gonna do a whole speech thing because you're already crying a lot and I really don't know what to say because I'm bad at- anyway" he chuckles, wiping my tears with his thumb. I smile, chuckling softly.

"Will you marry me?" He says. I feel him smile against my lips as I grab his face, kissing him deeply. "Yes.. yes.. yes.. yes" I say against his lips, giving him loads of kisses. He puts his hands on my cheeks, both of us standing up.

I wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss passionately. We finally pull away slowly. I chuckle softly as he wipes my tears. "Wimp" he teases. "Shut up" I giggle. "I love you" he holds my face in his hands. "I love you" I say. He kisses me softly.

"But we don't live together.. you don't even live in the same state anymore" I whisper. "I was thinking I'd move back here" he says. "Really?" I smile brightly. "I hate long distance" he says. "Me too" I say. "I miss you too much" he says. "I miss you too" I say.

"So you're moving here?" I grin. "If that's okay with you" he grins. I giggle, nodding enthusiastically. "I just need to give them my notice.. so I can't move back right away" he says. "You're going again?" I tear up.

"Just for a little while.. and it'll give us time to find a house" he says. "We're getting a house?" I say. "Well we can live in yours if you pre-" he says. "No.. no I want a new house.. one we have together" I cut him off. "Okay" he smiles.

He picks up the ring. I grin as he puts it on me. "Its beautiful" I say. "You're beautiful" he smirks. I grin, shaking my head.

He kisses me deeply. I run my fingers through his hair, my back arching as he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you so much.. thankyou for coming to see me.. this is so much better than a call" I hug him tight. "You don't have to thank me baby.. I wanted to see you too" he hugs me back.

"Thankyou for the presents.. and the ring is perfect.. did you pick it?" I pull away slowly. "Yeah.. my sister helped though" he says. I kiss him softly. I get called back to set. We go and tell everyone the news.

985 words