merder or addek?

"Okay so.." Bailey says. All of the interns are in the changing rooms, aswell as Bailey, Derek and Addison. "Dr shepherd and Dr Montgomery-shepherd are doing a surgery together.. in new York and we need an intern to go with them.. you will be driving there.. all expenses, including a hotel is obviously supplied by the hospital" she says. Everyone starts whispering.

"We just need one intern" Addison says. Everyone raises their hand. I don't. Bailey scans the room. "Dr grey" she says. "Wha- me?" I say. "Is that a problem?" She asks. I look at derek and Addison. God. "No" I mumble. "Sorry?" Bailey says. She hates me. "No it's not a problem" I say. This is a huge problem. She knows about mine and Derek's past. She did this on purpose.

"This is so unfair.. why does she get to do it?" Alex says. "Yeah.. you know, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to give someone else the-" I say. "So Dr grey it is then" Bailey interrupts me. "But-" I say. "Nobody be late for rounds" she walks out of the room. "Mm" I whine, frustrated. All of the other interns followed Bailey. Addison gets paged so she leaves.

"It won't be that bad" Derek says. "Staying in the same hotel as my ex.. whatever and his wife? No.. it'll be fun" I say sarcastically. "I'm not your ex.. whatever.. I'm your friend" he says. I did agree to be friends with him.. and Addison. "I know.. but she did it on purpose" I say. "Addison?" He says. "Bailey" I chuckle. He chuckles.

A FEW DAYS LATER:
"Hi" I smile, opening the door. "Hey.. you ready?" Derek says. "Mm.." I say. "Of course you're not" he chuckles. "I just need help with my case.. I can't close it" I say. "Where is it?" He asks. "Living room" I say. "You can come in" I smile at Addison. She smiles. They both walk in.

We walk to the living room. "Jesus meredith" Derek laughs. There's clothes all over the floor and my very full case open on the floor. I giggle.

"Can you do it?" I say. He chuckles, walking over to the case. He tries to close it. It won't close. "One of you come here" he says. I walk over to him. "Sit down" he chuckles. I giggle, sitting on the case. I put all of my weight on it, pushing it shut. He zips it up. I stand up.

"You know we're only going for a few days right? And you'll be wearing scrubs most of the time" he says. "I will be at the bar most of the time" I grin, picking up my case.

"Wow" I struggle to pick up the case. "Pass me that" he takes the case off of me. "Thankyou" I chuckle. We walk out to his car. He puts my case in the boot. We get in the car. I sit in the middle seat at the back. I also have a big backpack next to me, filled with snacks. Addisons driving.

We talked a bit during the car ride but not much. We arrive at the hotel and I go to my room immediately. I'm unpacking my bags when there's a knock on the door.

I open it. "Hi" derek walks into the room. "Oh come right in" I say sarcastically. He grins. I giggle. "Wheres your wife?" I ask. "Downstairs.. theres a spa here" he says. "Oh" I say "what are you doing here?" I chuckle. "Wanted to talk to you" he says. "About.." I say. "Nothing.. I just wanted to see you" he says. "..okay you can stay.. no funny business though" I grin, closing the door. He chuckles. We sit on the bed.

"So.. How's it going.. with you and addison?" I lean against the headboard. "..okay" he says. I'm playing with my hands. "How's it going with you and finn?" He asks. "Oh I.. ended it with him" I say hesitantly. Derek looks at me. "You did?.. why?" He asks. "I'm.. not ready for a relationship.. with someone else" I say, not making eye contact with him. "Me either" he says. "You're married" I say. "To addison" he says. "You're married to Addison" I look at him.

"I miss you" he says. "Don't say that" I say. "Sorry" he mutters. I look into his eyes. "I miss you too.. a lot" I whisper. "I'm sorry" he says. "For what?" I say. "I didn't want to leave you.. I just.. couldn't leave her" he says. "I know" I whisper. "I definitely didn't want to hurt you" he says. "I know you didn't" I whisper. "I wanted to say it back" he says. "Say what?" I look into his eyes. "I love you" he says. I take a deep breath as I tear up. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have-" he stands up. I look down, twiddling my thumbs. He looks back at me.

He walks over to me, sitting next to me. "I'm sorry" he pulls me into his arms. I wrap my arms around him, pushing my face into his chest. He just holds me for a few minutes before I pull away slowly.

"I thought I finally found it.. I thought you were it but you're.. someone else's" I whisper, sniffling as I try not to cry. "I thought you were it too.. I wanted to be with you.." he says. "You should go.. before your wife comes back" I whisper. "Okay" he says. He runs his fingers through my hair. A tear rolls down my face as he kisses me on the cheek. He gets up and walks out.

I get woken up by a knock on the door. I groan, lifting my head up. I look at the clock. It's 2am. I get out of bed, going to the door. I open it.

"What do you want?" I say. "Charming as ever" Derek chuckles. He walks past me, into the room. "No I'm trying to sleeeepppp" I whine. I close the door, walking over to the bed. He lays on the bed.

"What are you doing? Don't you have your own bed? Go and annoy your wife" I say. He chuckles. "She kicked me out" he says. I try not to laugh. "What did you do?" I ask.

I walk over to the bed, laying next to him, under the covers. We face eachother. "Dropped her toothbrush on the floor" he mumbles. I laugh. "Its not funny" he says. "No.. its not.. I'm sorry" I bite my lip. We look at eachother. We both start laughing.

"She threw you out because of it?" I say. "Yeah" he chuckles. "Does she know you're here?" I ask. "No.. she told me to get my own room but I wanted to see you" he says. "You always want to see me" I giggle. "That is very very true" he says.

"Did you mean it? What you said earlier?" I whisper. "Yes.. everything" he whispers. "You love me?" I say. "I've been in love with you for..ever" he whispers. My eyes become glossy. We look into eachothers eyes. He leans closer to me. My heart starts pounding in my chest.

"Derek" I whisper. "I don't want her.. I want you" he whispers. "You're married" I say. "I'm gonna ask her for a divorce" he whispers. I move away from him. "What?" I say. "I wanna be with you meredith" he says. "You do?" I say. "We're amazing together.. we work.. we're-" he stops. "Extraordinary together" I whisper. He smiles, nodding.

I lean closet to him slowly. Our lips are centimetres apart. I feel his hot breath on my lips. Our noses are touching. We look into eachothers eyes. He kisses me, softly at first. I moan as he deepens the kiss. Our tongues fight passionately.

I run my hands down his body, tugging on his shirt. "We shouldn't" he pulls away slowly. "I need you" I whisper. "Can you be quiet?" He smirks. I nod slowly. We pull off eachothers clothes slowly, not breaking eye contact.

He hovers over me. I put my hands on his waist. I open my legs further, wrapping them loosely around his waist. He kisses me passionately, suppressing my loud moan as he thrusts into me. "I thought you were gonna be quiet" he whispers in my ear. "I lied" I moan. He chuckles softly. I bite my lip, smiling.

"You're so tight" he groans into my ear. I moan as he starts thrusting In and out of me slowly. "Faster" I push my face into his shoulder, my nails digging into his back.

I moan loudly into his shoulder as he starts thrusting in and out of me fast. He starts pounding into me. My moans get louder. My nails scrape down His back.

I push my face into his shoulder to quiet my loud cry of pleasure as I cum violently. He groans deeply, his cum spilling into me as he releases.

He pulls out of me, collapsing next to me. We're both panting out of breath. I pull the covers over me. He does the same. He looks at me. I turn to face him. I rest on my elbow, looking at him.

I make patterns on his chest with my finger. "I'm going to leave her.. I want to be with you" he runs his fingers through my hair. "Promise?" I whisper. "I promise.. I love you" he says. "I love you" I wrap my arms around his waist, snuggling into his chest. He wraps his arms around me. We fall asleep.

1607 words

WRITERS NOTE:
I wrote a new story.. check it out plz