co-stars again

We fall next to eachother in bed, panting heavily. "Honeymoon sex is so- god" I breathe. "I love being married to you" he says. "Me too" I smile. "I have an incredibly sexy wife" he smirks. "I have an incredibly sexy husband" I smirk. "Cut!" The director yells. "Damn it what did we do wrong this time?" I say. "Nothing.. ellen we need to have a word with you" the director says. It's been 2 years since greys anatomy ended. It ended after season 12, after patrick and sandra left the views went down and I didnt enjoy working on the show anymore so I left. I'm working on a new series right now. We're filming for season 1 episode 1. Its definetly nowhere near as good as greys. I miss it. I miss the cast. My friends. I put my robe and shoes on and walk out, with the director. We walk to his office. "Hi el" I hear from next to me. I gasp, jumping a little. I look to my side. "Paddy" I say shocked. He smiles. "Oh my god hi" I smile brightly, hugging him. He hugs me back tight, making me smile more. "What are you doing here?" I pull away slowly. "No idea" he says. "Huh?" I say. "I called him because.." the director says. I turn around to face him. "Because we want him on the show" he says. "What?" We both say. "As your love interest" he says. "What about.. uh- what's his name?" I say. "Exactly.. you dont even know his name.." he says. "You're not even supposed to call the actor.. you're supposed to call their agent" I say. "Do you want him as your co-star?" He asks. "God I miss shonda" I look at patrick. He laughs. "I missed you" he holds my hand, swaying it forward and backward gently. I smile. "I missed you too" I smile. "So.." I sigh, smiling "you want the job?" I ask. "Do you want me to take the job?" He raises his brow. "Do you want me to want you to take the job?" I say. "Do you want me-" he says. "Oh my god do you want the job or not?" The director chuckles. Me and patrick look at eachother. "Yes" we both say. "Do you not have to ask jillian first or something?" I say. "We got a divorce.. two years ago" he says. "You did?" I say shocked. He nods. "Oh.. I'm sorry" I say. "I'm not" he chuckles. I laugh. "What about Chris?" He says. "We.. got divorced too.. a year ago" I say. "Oh.. I'm not sorry.. I hated that guy" he says. I giggle. "So you want the job? We're gonna be costars again?" I smile. "Uhuh" he nods. I hug him again. "Okay now ellen.. you have to fire.. what's his name" the director says. "Me!?" I say. "Yep" he nods. "Why me? It's your job" I say. "I'll do it" patrick grins. "Absolutely not" I say. "Why? Let him do it" the director says. "He'll be mean.. he has a.. jealousy streak" I grin. "I do not" he says. "Really coz.. I was just in bed with him.. in only my bra and panties" I say. "I wanna fire him" he looks at the director. I giggle. "Yeah.. nevermind.. I'll do it" he sighs "we can talk through the contract later.. you guys go catch up" he says, walking out of the room. "So.." he turns to me "you're still sexy as hell" he looks me up and down. I giggle. "You can't do that" I laugh. "What?" He smirks. "You cant tell me that you're not married anymore and then just hit on me" I chuckle. "Why not?" He smirks. "Because I'm seeing someone" I say. "Seriously?" He says. "No" I grin. "So.. you're single.. I'm single" he steps closer to me. "We haven't seen eachother in years.. we're costars again" I say. "I missed you.. you missed me" he puts his hands on my waist. "Paddy" I chuckle. I wrap my arms loosely around his waist. He grins. "What panties are you wearing" he grins. "Patrick demspey" I hit him lightly on the waist "..black ones" I grin. "Show me" he smirks. I giggle. "I really missed you" I say. "I really missed you too.. we should've stayed in touch" he says. "Yeah.. did you block me on instagram by the way?" I giggle. "..." he doesnt say anything. I gasp. "You did?" I say. "I didn't.. jillian did" he chuckles. "Oh" I laugh. "Are you gonna.. unblock me?" I giggle. "..mm I dunno" he says. "Ass" I say. He wraps his arms around me, hugging me. I hug him back, snuggling into his chest. "You love my ass" he says. I chuckle. "I hate you" I say. "I hate you too" he hugs me tighter. I pull away slowly. I look at him. He leans closer. I kiss him quickly. He kisses me again softly. We look eachother in the eyes before kissing eachother passionately.

WRITERS  POV:
He wraps his arms around her waist as she runs her fingers through his hair. She moans, opening her mouth slightly to let his tongue through. Their tongues fight hungrly. He runs his hands down her body to her thighs, picking her up. She wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He pushes her up against the office door. He pulls away. "Lock the door" he whispers in her ear. She reaches down, locking the door. She kisses him again hungrly. He walks them over to the desk, putting her down onto it. She pushes everything off of the desk. He pushes her, so shes laying down on the desk and hes leaning over her. She let's out quiet moans as he starts sucking on her neck. She pulls off his shirt, tossing it onto the floor. She leans up to help him as he unties and takes off her robe, his eyes scanning up and down her body. He throws the robe onto the floor.

ELLEN'S POV:
I kiss him passionately as I undo his trousers, pulling them down. He kicks them the rest of the way off. He puts his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him. He pulls off my bra, immediately kissing my breasts. I moan as he starts sucking on my nipple, making it hard. He pays the same attention to the other breast. I reach down, pulling down his boxers. I bite my lip, looking at his cock. Wow, hes.. gifted.. really gifted. He puts his hand on my cheek, kissing me again softly. He reaches down, pulling off my panties. He grabs my legs, pulling me closer to him. He kisses me passionately. I moan into his mouth as he slides into me. I pull back, looking into his eyes as he starts thrusting in and out of me. My moans get louder and louder as he starts thrusting faster in and out of me. "Ohhh yessss goddd yessss" I rest my forehead against his, my eyes looking into his. "Mmm el" he groans. "Fucckk paddyyy" I run my hands down his back, my nails digging into his skin as I feel myself getting closer. "Mm I'm so close fucckkk" I wrap my legs around him. "Shitttt" he starts thrusting faster and harder. "Ohhhh fucckkk padddyyy" I moan loudly as I cum violently, my head falling into his shoulder. "Godd el" he groans, his cum spilling into me as he releases. Our bodies collapse together, holding eachother up as our bodies go weak. We're both panting loudly, trying to catch our breaths as we come down from our highs. We pull away slightly and he pulls out.

He pushes my hair out of my face, looking at me. He kisses me softly. "Did we just have sex on our boss's desk?" I giggle. "Hot.. hot sex" he smirks, kissing me again. "Mm" I grin. "We need to clean" he chuckles. He kisses me again quickly before pulling his clothes back on. I hop down from the desk, putting my robe back on and helping him as he cleans up the desk. "Okay I think we're good" I look at the tidy desk. We look at eachother and laugh. "Let's go" he says. I open the door. We walk out. "Where we going?" He wraps his arm around my neck, kissing me on the cheek. I smile. "Trailer" I say. We walk to my trailer. He sits on the couch, pulling me onto his lap so I'm straddling him. He pulls the tie on my robe, pushing it off of my shoulders. I giggle. "What are you doing?" I smirk. "I wanted to see your boobs again" he grins. I giggle. I look at him, running my fingers through his hair. He reaches his hand up, stroking my cheek gently with his thumb. "You're so gorgeous" he whispers. "You're so handsome" i grin. He runs his hands down my body to my waist. "I love you" I whisper. "I love you too" he whispers. "I missed you so much.. I hated not speaking to you for ages" I say. "Me too" he says.

1542 words