sneaking in the window pt2

I'm in my room studying when my window opens. "Hey" I say, not even looking, already knowing who it is. "Hi beautiful" Derek kisses my cheek. I smile, turning around.

"I missed you.. where were you?" I ask. He kisses my neck. "I got you something" he reaches his hands around me, putting a neckelace on me. I smile. I grab a mirror, looking at it.

"Oh.. thankyou" I smile, looking at it. "You like it?" He asks. "Its beautiful" I smile, standing up. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him softly.

"I feel terrible about upsetting you the other day.. I'm really sorry" he says. "Der you've apologised ten times and everytime you do.. I tell you you really don't have to.. you did nothing wrong" I say.

"I made you cry" he says. "I- We just had sex.. did you know hormones change during an orgasm and it sometimes makes women cry because of how-" I say.

"Mer" he raises his brow. I smile. "Really.. you did nothing wrong.. and if it makes you feel any better.. it was an amazing orgasm" I grin. He chuckles softly. "Good" he grins, kissing me softly.

"You wanna go for a walk?" He asks. "Actually.. I um.. I told my parents that you'd come over for a dinner today.. I haven't actually seen you to tell you but-" I say. "Today?" He asks. "If that's okay" I say.

"They agreed to this?" He raises his brow. "I told them that I'm 19 and they have no right to tell me who I can and can't see.. they told me fine and that if I'm really serious about you then they want to meet me and told me to invite you over" I say.

"And you're really serious about us?" He smiles. "I am.. does that freak you out?" I whisper. "Not at all.. I'm serious about us too" he says. "So that means you're not.. sleeping with anyone else?" I ask. "Just you" he says. "Good" I smile.

"I'm gonna get ready.. what do I wear?" He asks. "I'm wearing black.. match me" I say. "Okay" he smiles. "And hey.. um.. after the dinner maybe we could go somewhere?" I ask. "Huh?" He says.

"We had sex.. it was good.. I'd like to do it again.. if your up for it" I grin. "Oh really?" He grins. I giggle, nodding. "We can go to my house" he says. "Okay" I smile. "Okay" he smiles.

He kisses me passionately. "I love having a boyfriend" I smile brightly. "Because of the orgasms?" He raises his brow. "Yes actually my vibrator broke" I pout.

"What did you do to it?" He smirks. "Took it in the shower" I grin, looking down shyly. "Take me there next" he smirks. I giggle. "Go and get changed" I chuckle.

"Fine.. I'll see you soon baby.. I love you" he grins. "I love you too" I smile, kissing him softly before he jumps out of my window. I smile brightly, putting my hand on my stomach as I feel butterflies fluttering. I get ready.

I'm putting my earrings in and there's a knock at the window. It opens. I walk over to him. "You can't come in the window.. knock on the door" I giggle.

"I was gonna but them I saw you through the window and had to tell you how sexy you look.. I think it'd be inappropriate to do infront of your parents" he grins. I giggle. "Thankyou.. knock" I kiss his lips before shutting the window.

The doorbell rings. "I've got it!" I run to the door. "Calm down meredith" my dad says. "Right" I stop running. He opens the door. I hold my breath as I watch my parents talk to him from further away in the hallway.

"Meredith are you going to say hi or not.. he's your boyfriend, isn't he?" My mother says. "Yeah.." I giggle, walking over to him "hi" I grin. "He scrubbs up well" my mother says.

"He always looks fi-.. good" I grin, pulling him inside. Derek pushes his lips together as he tries not to chuckle. We walk into the kitchen. We talk as we eat.

"Is that a new neckelace?" My Mom asks. "Derek got it for me" I smile. "Really? What's the occasion?" She asks. "No occasion.. just thought she'd like it" he says. I smile, holding his hand under the table.

"How nice" my mom says, a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "It was nice" I say seriously. "That's what I said.." she says. "Sarcastically" I say. "You think everything I say has a double meaning" she says. "It always does.." I say.

"That dress is really pretty by the way" she says. "Mm!" I groan, frustrated. "Ow" Derek says. "Sorry" I chuckle softly, realising I was digging my nails into his hand. He smiles as I kiss his hand softly.

"Meredith I was just complementing you" she says. "No, you weren't.. what you really said was meredith that's a really pretty dress I didn't know you worked at the strip club down the street" I say. "Don't be ridiculous.. eat your food" she says.

"So Derek.. what do you do?" My dad asks. "Hes going to yale" I say. "Oh.. what you studying?" He asks. "Medicine" I say.

"Meredith are you going to talk for him all night or can he actually speak?" My dad says. "Sorry" I say. Derek grins at me. I glare at him.

"Yeah.. I'm studying to become a surgeon" he says. "Meredith always had a thing for doctors" my mom says. I blush hard, looking away.

"Really?" Derek chuckles. I smile as he puts his hand on my thigh, rubbing it gently with his thumb. I look at him. "Yeah.. I have" I giggle.

------

"Bye der" I grin. "Bye.. thankyou again for having me over Mr and Mrs grey" he says. They both smile. He kisses me softly on the cheek before leaving. I close the door.

"So.." I turn around to them. "He seems nice.. I- I guess you can keep seeing him.. I don't want you doing anything stupid though" my dad says. "Really?" I smile brightly. "..yeah" he says. I hug him. "Thanks dad" I say. He chuckles softly.

I walk upstairs. I lock the door behind me as I see dereks sat on my bed. I climb ontop of his lap, kissing him hungrly. Our tongues fight as he lifts me off of his lap. We both stand up.

We stumble into the bathroom, ripping off eachothers clothes. I reach in, turning on the shower. We stand naked infront of eachother.

I grab his arms, pulling him into the shower with me. I moan against his lips as he pushes me up against the wall, his body pressed against mine. He picks me up. I look down, positioning his tip at my entrance.

I let out a moan, my head falling back as I slide myself down onto him. I bite my lip as he pushes me up against the wall gently. He starts thrusting in and out of me.

My nails scrape down his back. I kiss him hungrly. We moan against eachothers lips as he moves in and out of me, hitting all my good spots. My back arches, my head falling back.

He speeds up his movements. I cry out in pleasure, my cum spilling down his dick as I release. He pulls out quickly, his cum spilling onto my stomach as he releases, groaning deeply as I move my hand up and down him.

I smile, looking into his eyes as we try to catch our breaths. "They like you" I say. "We can keep seeing eachother?" He grins. "Uhuh" I wrap my legs around his neck before climbing off of him.

He puts his hands on my waist to hold me up as my legs shake. I smile. We wash ourselves before getting out, drying ourselves and moving to the bedroom. We go another few rounds before falling asleep in eachothers arms.

1347 words

Read my other stories pleeeaassee!! I haven't really got many ideas for this story so I MIGHTT be updating this one a little bit less