"feel you up"

BACKGROUND INFO:
set in season 3.. patrick and ellen are best friends.. never slept together.. they flirt constantly and both have feelings for eachother. They say 'Ily' to eachother but have never really talked about being together.

"Isaiah you're drunk.. just.. go back to your trailer" ellen says. She just got back to her trailer from an end of season party and Isaiah knocked on her and Patrick's trailer door. Isaiah keeps trying to kiss her. Hes very drunk. Patrick's in his bedroom. He walks up the trailer steps, closer to her. "Come on darling.. you know you want to" he runs his hand up her thigh. Shes still wearing her party dress so hes touching her bare leg. She grabs his hand. "I'm warning you" she says. "What you gonna do?" He smirks. She backs up as he walks closer to her. She tries to move away from him but he puts his hands on her waist, pushing her up against the wall. She tries to push him away but hes too strong. "Patrick!" She shouts. He leans in, trying to kiss her. She cant push him away. Just as his lips are about to touch hers, he gets pulled away from her. She lets out a breath. Patrick grabbed him by his shirt, pulling him off of her. Hes holding him back. Ellen walks towards him, putting her hands on his shoulders and kneeing him in the groin. He winced in pain. Patrick threw him onto the floor. "Are you okay?" He walks over to her, running his fingers through her hair, looking at her. "Yeah I'm fine.. thank you" she says. He tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. She smiles at him. He looks at Isaiah. Hes still groaning in pain on the floor. "Bastard" patrick scrunched Isaiah's shirt in his hand, picking him up effortlessly. He slams him against the wall. He winced in pain as his head hits the wall. "Careful paddy" she says "you might damage the wall" she says. He chuckles, shaking his head. "Put me down" Isaiah says drunkenly, struggling in Patrick's hand. Patrick pulls him away from the wall, just to slam him back into it, his head hitting the wall harder. He gasps in pain. "Its not nice being backed into a wall, is it?" Patrick says. Isaiah mumbles something incoherent. "What did you say?" He scrunched up more of his shirt in his fist. "No" Isaiah says. "Well then you'll think twice before getting pissed and trying to do it again to Ellen wont you?" He says between gritted teeth. "You're not always gonna have patrick here to stop me" he looks at ellen. she elbows him hard in the stomach. "I think she'll be fine" patrick grins as he moans in pain. Ellen opens the trailer door. Patrick yanks him over to the door, pushing him out of it. He trips down the trailer steps. They watch him as he gets up and stumbles off. Patrick closes the trailer door. "Are you sure you're okay? What happened?" He asks. "I'm fine.. you stopped him before he could do anything.. he just knocked on the trailer door and when I opened it he started trying to feel me up" she says. "Asswipe" patrick mutters. "I know right.. only you're allowed to feel me up" she walks over to him smirking. "Its not funny.. are you gonna tell shonda?" He asks. "She won't do anything.. she loves Isaiah" she rolls her eyes. "Well I love you.. and if he does that again I'm going to kill him" he says. "I'm gonna get changed.. he had his grubby hand on my thigh" she walks into the bedroom. She pulls off her dress. "What?! He put his hand on your thigh?" Patrick walks in after her. "Patrick! I'm getting changed" she giggles. She tries to cover herself up. "I dont care.. he touched you?" He says. She giggles. "Patrick it's fine.. it was just my thigh" she says. "I would've slammed him way harder Into the wall" he murmurs. "Wheres my- shit!" She says, looking through the drawers. "What?" He asks. "I cant find my pyjamas" she says. "Sleep naked" he smirks. She gives him a look. "I'll knee you in the balls in a second" she jokes. "That was so cool" he says. She chuckles. "Can I borrow one of your shirts?" She asks. She walks over to him. "Sure" he says. Theres a knock on the trailer door. "You can just get one from my room.. I'll see who it is" he says. She walks out of her room and into his. He answers the door. "Patrick what's this about you fighting Isaiah?" Shonda says. "It was hardly a fight.. I kicked his ass" Patrick says. "Why?" Shonda says "he came to me and told me you and ellen threw him down some stairs" she says. Ellen walks out of Patrick's room wearing one of his shirts. She walks over to the door. "He came to the trailer and tried throwing himself onto me so patrick grabbed him, I kicked him in the balls and Patrick threw him out of the trailer" she says. "Why are you-" she looks ellen up and down "are you two?" She asks. "Oh" she looks down at his shirt "no.. I'm just borrowing his shirt because I cant find my pyjamas" ellen says. "Okay.. I'll have a word with Isaiah" shonda says. "Is that it?" Patrick says. "What?" Shonda says. "He backed her up into the wall and tried to touch her" patrick says. "And I'll have a word with him.." shonda sighs. She walks away. He slams the door. "I told you.. she loves him" she says. "I'm sorry.. if he gives you any trouble tell me.. or I guess you can sort him out yourself" he chuckles. She grins. "You look very sexy In my shirt by the way" he smirks. He walks behind her, wrapping his arms around her. "Can I feel you up?" He smirks. She giggles, nodding. He starts sucking on her neck. He trails his hands down her body, until he gets to the end of his shirt. He runs his hands up it, carefully tracing his fingers up her sides. She smiles at the feeling of his hands on her body. She moves her hands to his, over the shirt. She moves his hands up to her breasts. She turns her head around to face him. He kisses her softly. He massages her breasts in his hands, making her moan quietly. "You have very nice hands" she smirks. "You have very nice boobs" he smirks. She giggles. "My hands can do other things too, you know?" He whispers. "Oh yeah.. like what?" She smirks. "Want me to show you?" He says. "Mmm" she nods enthusiastically. He laughs. He runs one of his hands down to her panties. He puts his hand down her panties. He starts rubbing her clit softly, making her moan quietly. He keeps massaging her breast in his other hand as he continues rubbing her clit. "Mm" her head falls back onto his shoulder as he pleasures her. "Ohh don't stopp paddyyy" she moves her hand up, running her fingers through his hair, pulling on it gently "feeellllsss soooo gooodddd" she moans. She leans back into him. "You're gonna make me cummm" she groans. He wraps his arm around her waist to hold her up as he speeds up his movements slightly. "Ohhh" she closes her eyes, trembling slightly against him as she cums. He pulls away his hand. Shes breathing heavily as she turns around. She wraps her arms around his neck. She kisses him passionately. "Mm" she moans quietly as she pulls away. He puts his hands on her waist. He kisses her again. "Sleep with me tonight" he wraps his arms around her. "Mkay" She puts her hands on his cheeks, kissing him again. She holds his hand, walking into his bedroom with him following behind.

She sat on the end of his bed. She takes the hair tie off her wrist, tying her hair up. He was still wearing his clothes from the party. She watched him as he pulled off his shirt. She stands up, walking over to him. "Paddy" she whispers. As soon as he turns around, she grabs his face, pulling him close and kissing him hungrly. He instantly puts his hands on her waist, kissing her back passionately. She runs her fingers through his hair as their tongues fight. She moans as he turns them around, their lips never separating as he pushes her up against the drawers. Things fall off the side, onto the floor as he picks her up, sitting her onto the dresser. He stands between her legs, running his fingers through her hair as they keep making out. She wraps her legs around him, pulling him closer. They finally pull away breathless. "I'm good with my tongue too" he whispers in her ear. "Oh are you?" She giggles. "Uhuh" he grins. He pushes apart her legs. She looks down at him as he moves his face down to her centre. She gasps as his hot tongue comes in contact with her juicy foulds. She grabs the edges of the set of drawers, bracing herself as he thrusts his tongue into her centre. She let's out quiet moans as his tongue darts in and out of her. Her back arches and her moans get louder as he continues eating her out. Her legs threaten to close as the pleasure us too much for her but he holds her legs open. "Oh ohhh Goddd patrickkk" she moans loudly. "Fuck fuck fuuuccckkkk" He licks up all her juices as she cums violently, shaking ontop of the drawers. He stands back up straight, looking at her. "Your language is unbelievable" he says. She laughs between heavy breaths. "You taste good" he licks his lips. "I wanna taste you" she said in a seductive voice. She hopps down from the drawers. She undoes his trousers, pulling them down. He steps out of them. She kisses him hungrly, pushing him towards the edge of the bed.

She pushes him down onto the bed. He sits down, her stood Infront of him. She kneels down infront of him, pulling his face down and kissing him passionately. He sits back up straight as she puts her hand in his underwear, pulling out his hard cock. He gasps as she licks from the base to the tip, circling her tongue around the tip before taking all of him, deep throating him. He pulls the bobble out of her hair, running hair fingers through it. Her mouth forms a smile around his cock and she speeds up her movements. "El I'm gonna- fucckk" he groans as he feels himself getting closer. She puts her hands on his legs, squeezing them, signaling that it was okay. "Goddd fucckk" he grunts, his cum spilling into her mouth as he releases. She stands up, swallowing his cum, kinda turning him on again. "You do taste good" she licks her lips. She leans down, kissing him passionately. He pulls his boxers back up. He wraps his arms around her, snuggling his face into her stomach. She runs her fingers through his hair, resting her chin on his head. "I love you" she whispers. "I love you too" he whispers.

1905 words