Home

"Hey Y/N, Tanjiro, on second thought, there's no way I'll make it, even if I tag along, I'm totally useless

"Hey Y/N, Tanjiro, on second thought, there's no way I'll make it, even if I tag along, I'm totally useless."

I don't know what he just said, but he was probably putting himself down again.

I let go of Tanjiro hand and walk over to Zenitsu, petting his head. "Mochi."

"AAAAW, Y/N YOU ARE TRYING TO CHEER ME UP RIGHT?!"

"How did you even get to that conclusion?!"

I take Zenitsu hand and walk over to Tanjiro, taking his hand with my free one. "Let's go!" I say, they didn't understand shit about what I said but went along with it anyway.

When the mansion comes to our vision, Tanjirou suddenly says: "I can smell blood, but this particular scent…"

"You smell something?" Zenitsu questions.

"Something I never smelled before..."

"I don't know about that, but do you hear that sound? Also, are we going to work together after all?"

Oh! I remembered! The kids are here somewhere!

I start scanning the place, locating the bushes where the kids were hiding in the anime, I tugged Tanjiro's sleeve to call his attention.

"Yes, Y/N?"

I point to the exact location.

"K-Kids…"

"I wonder what's wrong?" Tanjiro says, going to where the kids are, pulling me along in the process since he still hasn't released my hand.

"You guys are leaving me behind again!" Zenitsu whines something from behind us.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" The kids in question started to tremble in the spot, Tanjiro frowns for a second before changing his expression to his friendly smile. "Do you guys wanna see something cool? " He says, showing them Chuntarou, who was resting cutely on his palms. "Ta-da! It's a tame sparrow! See? Isn't he cute?"

The kids finally put their guard down and fall to the ground, I glanced at Zenitsu while Tanjiro questions the kids, only to see him with his hand behind his ear.

That's right! That guy is going to fall though the window at any moment now!

I run to the front of the mansion, trying to calculate where the man is going to fall, obviously ignoring Tanjiro and Zenitsu looks of confusion with my action.