Peacefulness

“Akaza, are you okay in there?” Y/N asked as she walked to the butterfly mansion, looking over her shoulder to stare at the box on her back

“….” Though Akaza didn't say anything, Y/N could somehow feel his anger emanating from inside.

“Just so you know, If I happen to walk too fast and the box ends up shaking a lot, it's on purpose.”

“You bi-” Before he could finish his insult, Y/N raised her leg and harshly kicked the bottom of the box with her ankle, making the demon hit his head on the top part. “DAMN YOU-”

“I tripped.” She cut him off.

After a while of more walking, Y/N finally arrived at the mansion and quickly ran to the garden to look for the others.

She immediately recognized Nezuko and Aoi there, hanging some clean laundry. “NEZUUUKOOO! AOOOOIIII!”

“Y/N!” Aoi turned to her with her eyes sparkling. Until a while ago, she would get flustered and say something like 'I-I wasn't waiting for you or anything!', but she stopped doing that recently, maybe she decided to push her shyness apart after noticing that the others have been getting bolder with her.

“AOOOOIII!” Y/N tackled her into a hug, jumping up and down excitedly while forgetting about Akaza. (who was currently having a very hard time inside the box.)

“Are you okay!? Did they punish you?! Everyone was crying because they thought they were torturing you!” Aoi exclaimed with a teary face, clasping both of Y/N's hands.

'…wow… the entire time I was there I only played UNO with the kakushi and ate leftovers from the kitchen, now I feel a bit bad-' Y/N sweat-dropped.

“I KNEW IT, THEY REALLY HURT YOU! THEY ARE ALL SO MEAN!” Aoi ended up misinterpreting Y/N's troubled expression.

“WAAAH! DID THEY HIT YOU, Y/N?!”  Naho, Kiyo and Sumi also started to cry.

“HOW COULD THEY??”

“THOSE MONSTEEEERSSS-!!”

“Ah- No! Actually, it was kinda-” She tried to resolve the misunderstanding, but Nezuko butted in :

“REVENGE! FOR Y/N!” She exclaimed, raising her hands with her cheeks puffed in anger.

“No! No revenge!! Where did you learn that word anyway?!”

“Yeah! REVENGE!” The kids exclaimed, they are about to start a revolution if someone doesn't stop them.

If things weren't already chaotic enough, another voice interrupted them : “YYYYYY/NNNNNN!!!”

Zenitsu had come running as soon as he heard Y/N's voice and was about to tackle her into a hug, but stopped when he noticed Nezuko standing there.

Different from his reaction from the manga, he frowned like he was seeing an annoying thing and said with a sigh : “Whaaa? She can talk now? Ugh-”