Carrots

[ I forgot to address about it in the last chapter, but I just wanted to say that I read all of your guys comments in the Daki's redemption chapter, thank you all for the nice things you guys said to me! Sakura Blossom is my first attempt at writi...

[ I forgot to address about it in the last chapter, but I just wanted to say that I read all of your guys comments in the Daki's redemption chapter, thank you all for the nice things you guys said to me! Sakura Blossom is my first attempt at writing something in English, and I'm just truly grateful to you guys for reading what I write, your support makes my day brighter than ever! So, once again, thank you all for the kind comments <33 ]

       •────────✦❅✦────────•

"Hey, you really should eat the rest of your food-" Hana worriedly commented as she took away the tray with Y/N's breakfast, though almost all the bowls were still filled with food.

"I'm not feeling well to eat, I'm sorry-"

The kakushi was really feeling sorry for Y/N, when the higher ups ordered her to look over a criminal, she expected to see someone more... You know, criminal like! But she ended up just being a kind, and maybe a bit of an air headed girl, was the demon that she brought really so dangerous for them to isolate her from her friends like this?

"Eat your food brat, how do you expect to get better if you don't feed yourself properly?!" Though Kou had more of a rude approach, he still was worried about Y/N in his own way.

"Jeez, don't be so rude to a patient!"

"If you can run your mouth, then you can eat!" He said with an intimidating smile, taking the chopsticks from the tray Hana was holding and grabbing a chunk of carrots from one of the bowls.

"Now open your mouth-"

"NO- NOT CARROOOTS!!!" Y/N started to cry loudly as he menacingly approached her, but they were interrupted by a knock in the door.

"I'm going to see who is it, and Kou, put the carrots down, you can't force her to eat it." Hana sighed as she went to see who was the unexpected guest.

"See?! You should listen to mom!"

"HANA IS NOT YOUR MOM-"

The female kakushi just ignored the two screaming at each other in the background, opening the door to see...

"Is Y/N in th-"

She slammed the door shut from shock, interrupting the person before he could even finish speaking.

"Huh? Why do you look so pale? Who was it?"

Y/N commented with an innocent smile, while Kou trembled in the corner with the same chopsticks he tried to force-feed Y/N with shoved up in his nostrils.

"H-h-h-hashira-!" Hana managed to squeak out, though by the way that her face was turning blue, it looked more like the devil himself was behind the door or something.

Y/N just sighed when she noticed that the woman was in too much of a shocked state to open the door, using all of her strength to walk across the room and opening it to see....