Mark

'It's okay Y/N, everything will be okay, reporting to the master will be easy, I defeated upper moon three with an acorn, there's nothing to be afraid of-'

They stopped right in front of the entrance. “Y/N, be sure to stay close to us!”

“.....mochi.”

“And please relearn Japanese-” Shinobu sighed, approaching Y/N to pat her head. “Don't worry, I will make sure that the death of the yellow thing will be quick and painless.”

'…. Yellow thing? Is she talking about Zenitsu?'

Shinobu starting walking again before Y/N could question how serious she was about that assassination plan.

As they walked around the main house, Y/N started to zoom out, and when she finally realized she wasn't paying attention to where she was going, Shinobu, Kyojuro and Giyuu were already nowhere to be seen.

'N-No way- There's no way that I got lost-'

Y/N definitely got lost.

'What do I do?! Will I be punished if I show up late?! Why does this place have to be so big?! AAAAA-'

She was about to cry from panic when someone suddenly tugged at her haori.

“Huh?” She looked down to see : “oh, hey.....kid.”

Kiriya Ubuyashiki was coldly staring up at her.

'Now that I remember, he is a boy, right? A boy dressed up as a girl, though I don't remember the reason-'

“What are you doing?” He tilted his head.

“I'm lost!” She smiled brightly.

“Who says that they are lost so happily?” The kid frowned.

“Aha- Uh- Do you know where your father is?” Y/N asked, awkwardly scratching her cheek.

“I do. Follow me.” He started to walk, Y/N quickly walking behind him.

After some minutes of them walking in awkward silence, Y/N recognized the three hashiras standing in front of a sliding door, by the exasperated look in their faces, seems like they already noticed she was gone.

“Y/N! Where did you go? I told you to stay close to us-” Shinobu quickly ran up to her.

“Sorry, I got lost! Then this kid helped me-”

“Y/N, please don't call her 'this kid', that's your superior-”

“It's fine. I still didn't inherit the corps, so I have no need for formalities.” Kiriya coldly said.

'The way he talks is so fancy! How old is this kid?!'

“You all should hurry instead of worrying about these things.”