Onigiri

[ Quick warning before the chapter starts! There is a chance that I might not have wi-fi access in the next few days, so if I don't update for a longer time than usual, it's probably going to be because of that! ]

      •────────✦❅✦────────•

"Y/N! You came here today too!" Yuki tackled her into a hug as soon as she saw her entering the temple.

"Yeah, we will be probably coming here every day..."

"Really? I'm so happy!"

Y/N was tired.

After what happened with Shinobu, the other two managed to escape with only a black eye, I mean, Giyuu did, Shinobu couldn't give one to Kyojuro since he only has one eye, and it would be bad if he were to turn temporally blind.

Besides this, after Shinobu finished checking the sick people in the temple, there was also the problem concerning the possible demon, so they all expend the rest of the night looking around the village and the forest, but no signal of it.

Was it really a demon that was causing this? Or it's just a normal disease? But it's rare for the corps to make mistakes like that, so they decided to stay around and observe for more time.

And since Y/N had to spend all the night looking for the possible demon, she didn't get to sleep.

"Y/N, are you sick? You can't play with us today?" Ichika approached her, Yuki also staring at her with a worried frown.

"No." She shook her head. "I'm fine."

"Be sure to tell me if you can't go on anymore." Kyojuro approached Y/N, patting her shoulder. "I will, don't worry."

"Hey! Stop being all mushy, you two! Today is playing swords day!" Kota exclaimed, throwing a wood sword at Y/N, which she exasperatedly grabbed before it could hit the ground.

"You two will play too!" Kota said, pointing at Giyuu and Kyojuro. "I will be the king of the mountain today!"

"Pfft-"

"What you are laughing at?!"

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just that you sounded like someone I know." Y/N responded, a small smile in her face.

"Huh? Who is he? Your boyfriend?" Ichika asked, tilting her head with a curious expression.

"...nah, kinda like my little brother?"

Back on the butterfly mansion, Inosuke suddenly felt like his heart was pierced.

"Who cares! Let's play!" Hiro exclaimed, grabbing Y/N's hand and starting to drag her to the garden.

"So, how does this playing sword's thing work?" Y/N asked, internally hoping that she wouldn't have to fight with one of the kids, she doesn't know if she will be able to control her strength against them.